Sister

Peacemakers
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Police station.
 
'What?! Mike He captured the three girls?' Jiro exclaimed.
 
Wangzi just nodded. Jiro thought about it for a moment.
 
'Let's go find Aaron, Danson and Xiujie. From now on, we must watch their every move.' Jiro commanded.
 
'But why?' Guigui asked.
 
'They are the Peacemakers.'
 
---
 
Ice Pub. VIP room.
 
'007, I've checked. Someone took the blame for Cyndi and became her scapegoat. That's why she's out of prison.' Danson explained.
 
'Someone?'
 
'Yeah, my informer told me that Mike's sister paid someone to do so.' Danson added.
 
Both Aaron's and Xiujie's faces changed.
 
Aaron knitted his eyebrows, 'Isn't Mike's sister…'
 
'She won't do that. There must be a misunderstanding somewhere.' Xiujie defended.
 
'Relax guys, I'm not talking about Speedy.' Danson chuckled.
 
Xiujie threw a cushion at Danson.
 
'You nearly scared us.' Aaron stated.
 
'Well, Mike He can have another sister right!'
 
Both Aaron and Xiujie glared at Danson.
 
'DT!'
 
'I'm serious!'
 
---
 
Sunrise Forest. In a hut.
 
'Come out with me!' Cyndi dragged Sunnie away from the other two girls.
 
'Don't worry! I'll be fine!' Sunnie assured.
 
'Be careful!' Genie yelled.
 
Soon, Cyndi brought Sunnie to the main road. Mike was waiting for them there.
 
'Have a good chat.' Cyndi walked away from them.
 
'Go home with me.' Mike commanded.
 
'I don't want to.' Sunnie rejected straight away.
 
'You said you wanted freedom? I gave you. I let you work in some dirty car garage for three years! What happened in the end? You made friends with the man who killed our parents?!' Mike literally screamed at her.
 
'Yes! Aaron killed our parents! But he's doing his job as a policeman!' Sunnie retorted.
 
'Are you saying that they deserved it?' Mike glared at Sunnie.
 
Sunnie kept silent.
 
'Come home with me.' Mike demanded.
 
'Ge, I want to stay with Hebe and Genie.' Sunnie insisted.
 
'Suit yourself.' Mike walked back to his own car. Sunnie gave a weak smile. Although he's a bad villain, he's really nice to her… Even if she's only an adopted child.
 
---
 
Ice Pub. VIP room.
 
'Listen to me guys!' Danson started explaining his theory, 'We all know that Speedy is Mike's foster sister. So Mike could have a biological sister right!'
 
'DT… How could that be possible?' Aaron rolled his eyes. He then continued, 'If Mike has a biological sister, why did they adopt Speedy in the first place?'
 
Aaron's words made Xiujie's think for a moment…
 
Some images suddenly flashed past Xiujie's mind. He stood up, '007, DT, I need to go somewhere. Keep me updated when you guys have Speedy's news.'
 
Aaron nodded while Xiujie ran off.
 
Outside his pub, Xiujie was calling someone on his phone. Jiro, Wangzi and Guigui was on a car while Xiaogui and a few more policemen were on another car behind them. 
 
Xiujie kept his phone in his pocket. He got onto his motorbike and rode off.
 
'Xiaogui, follow him.' Jiro commanded.
 
'Yes Jiro-sir.'
 
The car behind Jiro's drove off.
 
---
 
While on his motorbike, Xiujie began to recall everything that happened in the past…
 
Xiujie wanted to confess to Selina. He reached the park but saw Jiro and Selina together. He hid behind the lamp post and watched.
 
Jiro: Give me a chance to take care of you.
 
Selina: I've been waiting for this day…
 
Selina hugged Jiro.
 
Another scene was a conversation between Serena and him…
 
Serena: Didn't you confess to her?
 
Xiujie shook his head.
 
Serena: She's a changed person now… I don't know what happened to her.
 
Xiujie: She'll be happy with Jiro.
 
Serena: You don't understand… She… She's not my biological sister. She's from an influential family. When Selina's young, her parents weren't that well off and they gave her to my parents. But recently, her parents wanted her back. Selina has already found out her real background but she chose to stay with us.
 
Xiujie: I don't see a problem.
 
Serena: The problem is, she's from the He family. They might use underhand methods to win her over.
 
Xiujie: He family? Never heard of it.
 
Back to the present. Xiujie stopped his motorbike at the road side and he ran inside the building. Perhaps he was too engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notice Xiaogui was following him.
 
'Jiro-sir, Leng Xiu Jie went into the building you're staying at.' Xiaogui reported.
 
'My house?' Jiro was surprised over at the other side. He was on his way home to grab something after leaving Wangzi and Guigui at Ice Pub.
 
---
 
Sunrise Forest. In a hut.
 
'You should have went with Mike and find a chance to inform my cousin!' Genie exclaimed.
 
'I'm sorry! I didn't thought about it!' Sunnie was feeling really guilty now.
 
'Nevermind, at least you didn't abandon us.' Hebe smiled.
 
'Hebe, you looked really pale. Are you sure you're alright?' Genie asked.
 
'Don't worry, I can take it.' Hebe assured. It was indeed hard on her. She was brought here shortly after her operation. She'll be weaker than the other two girls naturally. 
 
Hebe prayed, 'I just hope that someone would come save us soon.'
 
---
 
Ding dong! Ding dong!
 
Xiujie pressed the doorbell to Jiro's house.
 
The door opened.
 
'Xiujie? You're here to look for me?' Selina was surprised. She smiled happily.
 
'You're in cahoots with Mike He right?' Xiujie went straight to the point.
 
Selina's smile faded, 'You came here just to ask me this?'
 
'So you're admitting it?'
 
Selina avoided the question, 'He's my brother, what's wrong with keeping contact?'
 
'Does Jiro knows about it?' Xiujie questioned.
 
Selina kept quiet.
 
Xiujie sneered, 'No wonder no matter how much bad deeds Mike He does, he's never caught… No matter how much evidence we have against him, he still can get away with it! It's all because of you!'
 
Selina felt her tears coming. She cried, 'No matter what he did, he's still my brother! I can't watch him die!'
 
'What about Jiro?! He's your husband!' Xiujie literally yelled at her.
 
'The person I loved all these while is you! I got together with Jiro because my brother told me to!'
 
Ta!
 
Both Xiujie and Selina turned. Jiro picked up his cellphone which he dropped on the ground.
 
Selina's face changed, 'Ji… Jiro, I…'
 
'I-I was just passing by.' Jiro went back into the lift. The lift door closed.
 
Inside the lift, Jiro was trembling… What did he just heard? The reason why Selina dated him was because of Mike? She even married him… It was all fake? He laughed. How stupid can he be? Why didn't he realize it earlier? No matter how many undercover he sent to Mike, it's futile. The best undercover is actually his own wife! It was indeed the greatest joke of all…