Reinstalled

Peacemakers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Waterfront Shipyard.

Aaron braked and got off his car. There were full of containers around him.  He ran around the area, trying to figure out which container Hebe's in.

Danson's car stopped right beside Aaron's and he got down with Genie. Police siren was heard and groups of police cars arrived.

Jiro's team got down and Wangzi ran towards Danson.

"Danson-ge, is Hebe-jie really here?" Wangzi asked.

"Mike He told Aaron that she's here. We don't know the credibility too." Danson frowned.

"Guys listen up! We'll spilt up and check every single container!" Jiro commanded towards the large lot of police officers.

"Yes Sir!"

Everyone dispersed into their groups and started searching.

Danson and Genie looked at each other and nodded. They went to help finding the container too.

Ding!

Over at Aaron's side, his cellphone rang.

Aaron looked at the message. It was a photo of Hebe lying on the ground unconsciously.

He clenched his fists. What should he do now? He can't be searching aimlessly! But Hebe can't hold on for long, he has to get her out as soon as possible!

Ding!
 
Danson received a message on his phone. It was from an unknown number.

Message:
KL 2804

Danson stared at the message for a moment.

"This is…" Danson thought of one possibility and he looked at the containers around him.

He breathed out a smile.

"Guys! Aaron! Jiro! I know where Hebe is! Guys!"
 
Danson's voice gained attention from everyone and they all ran towards him.

Aaron held his shoulders, "Where's she?"

"KL 2804! That's the container serial number!"

Aaron ran off.

"Guys, let's search for the container serial number!" Jiro commanded once again and everyone ran off.

"Who would have know about the serial number and texted you about it?" Genie asked.

"I have someone in mind, but I can't be sure." Danson replied.

"I have someone in mind too." Genie smiled.

"We found it!"

Guigui's voice was heard.

Everyone else around rushed towards her location.

Bang!

Bang!

"There's a lock, we can't open the door by force. We tried shooting the lock but it won't budge." Xiaogui commented.

"It will take awhile before we can get a locksmith." Wangzi added.

"I guess we need to shoot on the same exact spot twice, only then the lock will be broken." Jiro analyzed.

Wangzi thought of something.

"Ge."

Aaron looked at Wangzi.

Wangzi passed his gun to him.

"Wangzi, you-"

Wangzi smiled, "You're the top sniper of Taiwan, I'm sure your shot can pierce the lock."

Aaron patted Wangzi's shoulder, "Thank you."

Guigui smiled upon seeing the brothers made up.

Aaron grabbed the gun and pointed it at the lock. He's gonna save Hebe out.

Bang!

Bang!

He fired two consecutive shots at the same spot.

Plak!
 
The lock broke apart and fell to the ground.
 
Aaron rushed forward and opened the door.

And indeed, Hebe was alone inside.

"Blur Penguin!"

Everyone else heaved a sign of relief.

Aaron ran towards her and carried her up.

Awhile later, Hebe was brought up to an ambulance with Aaron following along.

The police are leaving as well.

"See you at DOTA tonight!" Danson waved at Wangzi.

Wangzi smiled and waved back.

"Ouch ouch!" Danson felt a pinch on his right ear.

"So you're playing DOTA tonight?" Genie grinned.

"Only three matches…" Danson pouted.

"You sure?" 

"Genie dear~" Danson started whining.

"Hmph!"

Genie stomped off with Danson chasing after her.

---

Hes' Mansion. Sunnie's room.

Sunnie was stoning on her bed, hugging a pillow. She was staring at emptiness.

The image of Xiujie and herself kissing was so clear in her head…

She touched the tip of her lips.

It felt so real…

So it was all nothing but a dream?

Knock! Knock!

Mike came into the room and sat on the bed.

"Are you angry at me for keeping you here?"

Sunnie shook her head.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked again. It's rare to see this loudspeaker that quiet.

Sunnie shook her head.

Mike caressed Sunnie's hair, "Have a good rest okay?"

Sunnie nodded.

Mike walked out of the room.
 
Sunnie suddenly realized something. She looked around her room. Her keychain was gone!

She then recalled back.

When Selina brought her to the beach saying that they are out to enjoy, she was looking at it and smiled to herself. Not long later, Selina knocked her out and she dropped the keychain on the shore.
 
She sighed.

Losing the keychain he gave might be a sign for her to give up on the relationship…
 
---

Living room.

Mike slammed the table, "Didn't I told you to kill her?!"

Selina was startled by Mike's anger, she then explained. "You wanted her to die in front of Aaron Yan… I was thinking by the time he saved her, she'll be dead."

"No she's not! Cyndi just called and tell me that they managed to save her!"

"She's that lucky?"

Mike glared at her. Selina looked away.

"If I found out that you're doing things behind my back, you'll get it from me."

"I'm your sister! You can trust me!"

"We didn't grow up together."

"You… Hmph!" Selina pouted and walked away.

---
 
Hospital. Hebe's ward.
 
Hebe slowly opened her eyes. She looked around and found herself in an unfamiliar room. She tried to move her hands but she realized there's a weight on her left one. She looked and saw Aaron sleeping by her bedside with his hand interlocked with hers. She smiled to herself.
 
Aaron seemed to be awakened by her movements and he lifted up his head.

"Are you feeling better now?" Aaron looked at Hebe's face, checking for any signs of discomfort.

Hebe nodded, "You were the one who saved me?"

Aaron nodded.
 
"Thank you." Hebe smiled at him.
 
Aaron smiled back as well. He noticed that their hands were still together and he gently removed his. "I'm sorry."
 
"It's okay."

It then began the moment of silence. Both of them didn't know what to say. To think of it, they have been bickering from the first day they met. It is the first time they actually didn't know what to say to each other.
 
"Thank you." Aaron was the one who started the conversation.
 
"Huh?" Hebe was bewildered.

"You saved my life too, at the cost of blowing your cover." Aaron explained.
 
"So… You know that I'm a…"
 
Aaron nodded.
 
"Are you mad at me?" Hebe asked carefully.
 
"Why would I be?" Aaron smiled.
 
"I've been lying to you from the first day we met…" Hebe looked down.
 
"I understand the difficulties of an undercover. They can't reveal their identities to anyone, including their closest kin. So there's no reason for me to blame you." Aaron assured.
 
Hebe breathed out a smile, "That's great…"
 
Aaron laughed.

"What's so funny?" Hebe wondered.

"It's the first time we could chat for so long and didn't end up quarreling."

"Ohhhhhh!" It suddenly dawned on Hebe and she chuckled as well.
 
Aaron looked at Hebe and he smiled. He really wished that both of them could stay like this forever.
 
Hebe noticed Aaron's gaze at her, "Why are you looking at me like that?"
 
"Hebe…" Aaron was feeling all nervous now, "I… I…"
 
Hebe just waited for Aaron to finish his sentence.
 
"I like-"
 
"Hebe!"
 
The door opened and Jiro barged in.
 
"Jiro-sir?" Hebe's attention was turned to Jiro.
 
"Thank God you're alright! Or I can never forgive myself!" Jiro heaved a sign of relief.
 
Aaron was rendered speechless… His confession got interrupted just like that?!
 
"Thanks for visiting me, Jiro-sir." Hebe smiled, but she soon bit her lips. "Are you two…"
 
Hebe was afraid that Aaron hasn't forgive Jiro.
 
"We're fine now." Aaron reassured Hebe.

"Yeah, I'm here to reinstall your position as a policewoman!" Jiro passed Hebe a letter.
 
Hebe breathed out a smile, "Thank you."
 
Aaron's face changed. He seemed to be worried about something.
 
"Aaron?" Hebe called out to Aaron.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"What were you saying just now?" Hebe asked.
 
"It's nothing." Aaron forced out a smile.
 
"Oh…" Hebe just nodded.
 
Aaron then went into his own trail of thoughts…
 
Hebe's a policewoman, can she accept his 'extraordinary' identity?
 
Are they able to live happily ever after?