Nine

Shelter

 

My smile fades away when I realize what Hyunseong actually said, sleep with me?? What does he mean by that?? I try to look at him by the corner of my eye but I can sense he is staring at me, waiting for an answer. Why all of the sudden I feel like I can’t breathe normally??

I stand up from the bed walking near to the couch and facing the wall. “You haven’t talked with your mom yet, right?? You can sleep here if you need a place to stay” the words rode out of my mouth without even thinking it.

“Jeongmin” I hear Hyunseong’s deep voice which oddly surprises me, it sound a bit sluggish, it is not his usual voice. I turn around facing him “That is all you wanted to talk about, right??” I smile at him and I see him looking down.

“I … I wanted to talk you about something else” his words sound slightly shy. Why is he acting like that?? We are friends, what is there to be shy about?? “I wanted to talk about what happened yesterday, about the ki…”

“Don’t worry about that” I panicked and quickly cut him off. I don’t want to hear how sorry he is about what happened, I don’t want to hear him say it was a mistake. “I know you were hurt and needed to lean on someone. Really, it is fine. I already forgot about it” I try to sound as confident as I can.

Hyunseong doesn’t answer me, he just stares deeply into my eyes in silence. I stare back at him and he looks hurt, slightly sad and confused. I unconsciously gulp. Why does he have that look?? After a few minutes he finally talks.

“I’ll go change. Thank you for letting me stay” even his voice sounds sad now. What happened?? Before I can say anything else, he climbs the stairs and is out of my sight. I sigh and put on my pajamas before getting inside the bed.

I just close my eyes, I try to relax and sleep but my head is too full, full of him. I really don’t know why I am acting so strange towards him. He is my friend but I can’t get out that kiss out of my head. What is wrong with me??

“Jeongmin” I hear Hyunseong whispering and I quickly open my eyes when I feel his warm hand wrapping on my waist pulling me closer to him as I feel the heat of his chest on my back. Why is he hugging me like this?? “Jeongmin” I hear him again.

His voice sounds so soft and sweet. “Are you asleep??” My heart is beating too fast and not a sound is able to come out of my mouth. YES, I AM AWAKE!  STOP HUGGING ME LIKE THAT!!  I should say those words but my body feels so comfortable close to his. I really don’t want him to move apart from me.

Slowly, I let my eyelids fall and relax close to the warmth of his body. I feel his grip tightening around my waist and pulling me even closer, what I guess to be his chin pressed on my shoulder and his whisper being so close to my ear “I don’t want you to forget about it”

My eyes are so close to open after his words but I am too afraid to even move right now. I feel a light kiss on my cheek and I gulp. DON’T DO THAT!!  I should yell at him but the way his warm soft lips feels against my skin is too overwhelming, it doesn’t let me think straight.

I feel more light painfully slow kisses going down my jaw, ending up on my neck and I know this is terribly wrong but my loud heartbeats thumping on my ears doesn’t let me think nor stop him. My body is relaxing even more and I can feel my head lighter too.

The way his breath hits against my skin and how his lips slightly on it, it is something I don’t know how to describe, I just want to keep feeling it, so warm and exciting, so hot that it will probably leave a mark but I really don’t care right now, I just want to feel more.

Suddenly, the warmth of his lips is gone and I frown with my eyes still closed. I should be relieved that it is over but I am actually kind of disappointed. DAMN, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME??

Before I can reflect on my own thoughts I feel my body being turned around slowly by a strong grip and I just leave myself being moved until I face my other side. I feel his hand holding my waist and pulling me into a close hug, my head resting on his chest.

I listen to rapid and strong heartbeats inside his chest and I want to snug closer to it, to hear it carefully. A soft kiss on my forehead makes me lose my focus and I breathe out slowly feeling his nose being brushed softly against my forehead, his light breathing hitting against it too.

Unintentionally I raise my head slowly, feeling his lips now on my nose. Then a light kiss on my right cheek, a soft kiss on my left cheek and finally his breath ghosting so close to my lips, tempting me, teasing me, I can almost feel them on my own.

I raise my head just a bit and our lips brush softly against each other. NO! NO! I CAN’T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!  I feel him pressing his lips against mine and nibbling my lower lip afterwards. DON’T! JEONGMIN DON’T YOU DARE TO KISS HIM BACK! His tongue my lower lip was my limit.    

I kissed him back and got even closer to him. Ours lips meeting like we have the whole time in the world, slowly tasting each other and getting used to a steady rhythm, his lips only taste better and better after time passes. I really don’t want this moment to end too fast.

After a while, I feel his hands moving up and down on my back like massaging it which makes me feel even more comfortable in his embrace.

I don’t know how long has passed but I really need some oxygen right now so I let his lips go and wrapped my hands around his neck while hiding my head on the crook of his neck. The kiss felt so warm, cozy and so right, little puffs of air leaving my mouth and my eyes still closed.

“Don’t forget it this time” I hear Hyunseong whispering on my ear and a shiver runs down my spine. I don’t answer, I just breathe deeply before moving my head apart from his neck and trying to face him, I just wait until his lips brush mine again.

 

.

.

.

 

After that night, Hyunseong has been staying on my shelter and it has already been more than two weeks. He talked with her mom about going back to her house but she didn’t let him so I offer him to stay here and he gladly accepted it.   

“Jeongmin!” a smiling Hyunseong greets me sitting on the couch with a school history book on his hands when I enter to my shelter after a tiring day of helping my dad with the expansion plans of the club. I smile back at him and sit on the bed facing him.

“Are you staying tonight??” he asks me with a soft look and I immediately look down while I feel my face heating up. I have been sleeping on my shelter a lot since Hyunseong came here. My parents think I am staying with a friend from my school, they don’t even care that much to ask anything more than his name.

I nod slightly as an answer and not dare to look up. I hear some rustle and peek to see Hyunseong putting his book on the side table and taking out his pajamas of his backpack. Then, he takes off his shirt carelessly. I quickly look away, grab a pair of my pajamas and climb the stairs to the bathroom.

After changing and washing my teeth, I head down to my shelter and enter. Hyunseong is sitting on the same couch, now with his pajamas and reading the same history book. “You don’t have homework??” he asks me from his sitting position.

“No, I already finished it” I answer while sitting on the bed. He smiles brightly at me and I get slightly nervous at his grin.

“Good, then let’s sleep” he says and turns off the lights. I am still sitting on the bed when he comes closer and hovers over me, my back hitting the mattress.

He looks into my eyes with only care and affection in his own and he smiles sweetly at me. I smile back at him and wrap my hand on his neck, his face coming closer and closer to mine. He stops when our faces are inches apart and he brushes my cheek softly.

My skin reacting instantly against the contact and getting warmer, he smiles one more time before he presses his lips against mine and I immediately kiss him back, smiling slightly into the kiss.

 

I don’t know why but when night comes I always let him kiss me until we fall asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!! I am finally updating again 

First of all, sorry for taking so long! I have been super busy :(

So, about this chapter, is it too fluff?? I think it is really fluffy but I would let you guys judge that!! So comment :D

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND