Twenty Five

Shelter

BOY… BOYFRIEND!! Did Hyunseong just call me his boyfriend in the middle of a party filled with people?? What is he thinking??

I quickly turn around to see if anyone besides Jonghyung hyung and Kibum heard Hyunseong’s words but everyone is gone except for Minwoo sleeping on the couch next to Youngmin and Donghyun in a corner playing to be a DJ with the equipment that was left.

I turn to look at Hyunseong and notice his eyes are glassy and he is moving slightly from side to side even though he is just standing. He is definitely tipsy maybe even drunk “Hyunseong, these are Kim Jonghyun and Kim Kibum” I act as if Hyunseong’s previous words meant nothing to me but my heart is jumping happily inside my chest and as much as I want I can’t hide the smile on my face.

“So Hyunseong, how did you meet Jeongmin?” Kibum asks and Hyunseong immediately puts his right arm around my waist pulling me close to him, his side pressing against mine. I try to move aside but he doesn’t let me, he is holding me in place.

“I had to pick him up from school” he explains simply “I just went there and carried him like this” he says with a sluggish voice and out of the blue he hugs me tightly and pulls me up carrying me on his shoulder like the first time we met.

“Yah! Shim Hyunseong! Put me down!” I can hear Kibum and Jonghyun hyung laughing loudly and I only want to hide my face in embarrassment. “He yelled like that too” Hyunseong adds and the other two laughs grow in volume.

“Hyunseong! I don’t care if it is your birthday or whatever! Put me down NOW!” I say with a loud and firm voice and Hyunseong finally puts me down while he chuckles. He looks at me with a soft gaze and open arms trying to lure me in into hugging him but I glare at him in response and stand a good meter away from him.

“He was so rude, telling me what to do the first day we met” I say to Kibum and Jonghyun hyung. “Jeongmin, I didn’t mean to be rude” I hear Hyunseong almost whining and my heart is shaken a bit, he sounds really regretful. “Don’t be mad at me” he whispers near my ear and my eyes open wide in surprise. When did he even move close to me?

Hyunseong tries to place his right arm around my waist once again but I avoid him so he ends up standing close to me, really close. I can feel his body against mine and somehow I lose track of what is happening around me and of whatever the rest is talking about. I can only focus on how warm my own body feels because of Hyunseong’s closeness and on his hand brushing my waist lightly from time to time.

“We’ll be going now, we had a great time” Kibum suddenly says and I snap out of the trance that Hyunseong has put me on. They are leaving already?? Why??

“Bye Kibum hyung, Jonghyung hyung” I try to go closer to them and walk them to the door since they were the only ones left in the room but a strong grip around my waist doesn’t allow me to. Hyunseong is standing behind me with his arms tightly wrapped around my waist, he is actually back hugging me. How did I get in this position in the first place?

“You two have fun tonight!!” Jonghyun says before winking at me and walking out of the door followed by a smiling Kibum.

I can feel my face heating up because of Jonghyung hyung’s words. Why does he have to tease me like that?? It is my fault in the first place. Really, why did even I ask him that??

Yesterday after all the preparations for the party were done I checked my lyric notebook now turned into a Birthday planner and realized I still didn’t have a present for Hyunseong. I gulped as the not so innocent thought run through my mind again.

What if the night the captain interrupted us was a one-time thing?? What if Hyunseong doesn’t want me?? What if I screw things up??

For an unknown reason I ended up calling Jonghyun hyung. In the past weeks we had been texting each other about music we like and since I found out he also composes we also shared lyrics we found inspiring. We talked about pretty much everything, including Hyunseong and Kibum.

 

 

“Hey hyung” I said when he picked up.

“Jeongminnie! What’s up?” he said calmly.

“Hyung.. mmm… How was your first time?” for some reason I didn’t feel embarrassed to talk about this with Jonghyun hyung, maybe it is because he really likes to share his love life with me.

“It was when I was in sophomore year, she was actually a senior and we were in this party thrown by…” He started saying but he didn’t understand my question.

“Hyung, I meant your first time with Kibum hyung” I let my words out slowly and I heard a long ‘Oh’ as an answer.

“To be honest, I don’t remember much I was drunk as hell and so was Kibum..” Great! I needed some help and hyung can’t remember. I am doomed.

“.. But the second time.. ” I heard a sigh and I know Jonghyun hyung is smiling like a fool while thinking about, as he says ‘His Bummie’ “ ..It was amazing. I was so happy we could be together at such an extent. I could feel all of the trust he has on me. How special I am to him. It was perfect Jeongmin” the happy tone that is so characteristic of him showing after his words.

I didn’t answer. I couldn’t, my mind was swirling in doubts. “When the time comes you´ll know what to do” were hyung’s last words before we started talking about the party.

 

 

“Are you still mad at me?” Hyunseong’s words bring me back to the present and I stare at his eyes, he looks sober now, the glassy look replaced by one showing regret and worry. I decide to tease Hyunseong a little for embarrassing me in front of Jonghyun hyung and Kibum so I give him a stern look in response.

“What do you think Hyunseong? You made me look bad in front of people I admire. People that are part of the business I want to work on the future” I say coldly.

Hyunseong looks down and I can see him gulping “I was just having fun. I didn’t think it through” he says before reaching for my hand carefully “I am sorry” he says intertwining our fingers and kissing the back of my hand lightly.

I look at Hyunseong again and I can see in his eyes he is scared, scared our relationship would be somehow broken because of his silly act. My little revenge plan backfires me completely because I can’t take Hyunseong looking like this for more than a second.

I pull his hand that is intertwined with mine making his body move forward and I take the opportunity of his closeness to kiss him. I kiss him slowly enjoying that I can finally do what I have wanted to the whole night, to feel his warm lips against mine.

Hyunseong responses to the kiss slowly and hugs me by my waist bringing our bodies close to each other. He kisses me for a long time as if he can’t get enough of my lips, not that I am complaining. After a few slow kisses we break apart for some needed air.

“I thought you were mad” Hyunseong says smiling. “I was but I can’t take seeing you like a hurt puppy” I answer brushing some of Hyungseong’s hair off his eyes. I only receive a happy and loud laugh in response and I love it. I love the way his voice resounds on the empty room. If there is a sound that I found absolutely perfect in the world it would be Hyunseong’s laugh.

“So am I forgiven?” he asks like a little child and I nod in response. “It is ok, just don’t do that again in front of others” I add and Hyunseong smiles again. “That means I can do it when we are alone?” he says with a devilish glow in his eyes which I have never seen before.

Before I know it Hyunseong’s arms are around me once again, only this time he is carrying me bridal style. I blush madly as he makes his way to his room with me on his arms. In my 16 years of life I have never thought I would be carried like this, it should hurt my pride to be treated like a girl right now but I just feel so cared, loved and precious to Hyunseong that I can’t think of anything else.

Soon I am being placed on a soft bed and Hyunseong lies next to me laughing. “I love you” he whispers on my ear softly before kissing my cheek lightly. I stare at the dark ceiling and let my eyes close for a while, replaying his words on my mind.

Why is it that I like so much when Hyunseong says those three words? Is it because my heart beats faster when I hear it? Or because I get to hear he feels the same way I do? Either way, I just want to hear him saying those words again.

“Again” I let out my thoughts without realizing and soon I have the reply I want “I love you Jeongmin” his voice is dangerously close to my nape now and I feel him kissing me there but this time he takes longer than usual and it is as if his lips are burning my skin in the most delicious way.

“I love you” he says one more time before kissing a certain spot on my neck and I shudder in response, the tingling feeling running through my whole body afterwards. I intentionally move my head slightly to give Hyunseong more access and he gladly keeps exploring the uncovered skin of my neck with deep kisses.

After a few more seconds I can’t keep still anymore and I pull Hyunseong close to me to kiss him properly, he ends up hovering over me as my hands happily play with his hair but they don’t want to keep still so they travel down to feel his warm neck and broad shoulders.

Apparently my hands want to take things further and they keep going down running Hyunseong’s long back and somehow it doesn’t seem enough. My hands need more of him, need to feel him, to touch his skin, so they decide to go underneath his shirt.

His warm skin feels so soft and nice under my fingers that I can’t hear whatever Hyunseong is trying to say to me, the loud hiss I get from him when my hands travel from his back to the front to feel his perfectly shaped abs is what wakes me up from my skin trance.

“Jeongmin” his voice sounds hoarse as if he can’t breathe properly or like he is in some sort of pain. I hum in response and avoid his eyes because I am pretty sure if I see them I won’t be able to contain myself and I would shut him up with a kiss.

“If you keep going, I…” My hands that were still on his skin soon go above his shirt and lay there waiting for his next words “I won’t be able to stop myself” Hyunseong is looking directly into my eyes right now and I can see a mix of emotions pooled in those beautiful orbs.

Uncertainty, desire, fear, lust but one feeling shines through all of them brightly. As bright as a beautiful start painting the night sky, Love. A love so deep, so strong that I feel myself immersed on it and I can’t help but falling in love deeper and deeper for Hyunseong. Even if he is able to stop I know I won’t because I love him and I want him as mine in every single way.

I pull him down close to me until our face are inches apart “I love you” I whisper on his lips before engaging ourselves in one of the most amazing kisses we have shared. It was slow and warm but soon it started burning and it got rough, like we were trying to say what we feel only by moving our lips together, it was full of clumsiness and love, it was everything a kiss should be and so, so much more.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello guys! I am updating again ^^

So, this chapter... What do you think about it? like it? yes? no? I'll try to update soon so please keep reading this story.

And don't ferget to:

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND