So the Seventen Boys are..

Delinquenteens

 

[Okay, so this is finally the chapter I think, you all I have been waiting for. The revealing chapter of who he is! Thanks to saburiina who had guessed about who he is! Congratulation! You won nothing but my wish for you to meet Wonwoo or Soonyoung or Mingming *LOL what am I saying]

 


 

It was about a week already that Seungcheol haven’t got home and the Seventeen boys didn’t appear at school. He called me, everynight, saying that he’s fine and all. He said that he just got some group business with Seventeen on Busan, that’s why he left. I tried to believe it, trust me, but it was really hard since I know he wasn’t the kind of brother who would leave his sister alone, except in urgent situations.

He on the other hand, keeps on texting me and give me reports on how he and Seungcheol was doing. I asked if all of them were okay and stuff but he said yes, they are all perfect. It was just a simple boy event and I have nothing to worried about.

Today was Saturday and I have no plans on going out of the house since it was really hot outside and I have no one to go out with. So I the tv and placed a piece of pop corn to my mouth, trying to enjoy the weekend with out my brother around. It was so empty but at the same time, I'm glad about it since I could finally get a lonely time to enjoy myself in this quietness and-..

“We’re home! ___ nunaaa!”

Oh, no..

I stood up from my seat and look at the door with terrified look. I know who’s voice was that. I know what he wants. I know that I should run to the kitchen and protect all of my food, but when I was about to run out, the door was already open. Revealing my brother who was still holding the key and 2 boys run to me like a maniac, “Nunaaa!”

“Oh my God” I said as the two of them run to me. They literally crush their bodies into mine until I fell flat on the couch and squeeze me in a bear hug “Chan.. Seungkwan.. I can’t.. Breath..”

“Oh right, sorry nuna” Chan said and the two of them broke the hug. I choked for oxygen and patted my chest while the two silly boys only grin ear to ear like nothing had just happened. “We missed you so much, nuna!”

“Yeah, I can see that” I said in an as a matter of fact voice and dust off myself as I tried to stand up. "Can't the two of you come in like a normal person and just do what other people do when they're visiting other people's house? At least a bow or proper greeting would suffice"

"Well we did greet you when we were about to come in, didn't we, nuna?" Chan said with a confused look. Oh boy, this kid is too innocent.

I sighed, "Yeah, but what I was asking for was not that kind of greeting". I glared at him who was looking really oblivious and was about to open my mouth for another words, but the someone tapped me, "What is it now, Seungkwan?"

“Um.. Nuna, do you have..”

“It’s on the second cabinet on the kitchen” I sighed and cut him off. I know what that kid wants, Choco Pie. His head is always filled with that snack that he would cry if I snatch his cake away. As in, literally.

“Yes! Thank you, nuna!” he said in excited tone and kissed my cheek. He then run to the kitchen (with a lot of stumbles before finally getting into the destination) and take a new box of Choco Pie. He opens one of the pack and bite the cake down and as the food got into his mouth, his face turns like he was in the cloud of nine when he was only eating a cheap Choco Pie.

I rolled my eyes and realized that the house was now filled with the Seventeen boys. Every corner of the house was occupied with at least one of them. It was really loud inside since they were talking to each other and you know how boys talk, right? It’s like they’re talking to someone who’s standing around 3 yards away from them.

“H-Hey guys, low it down a little! We still have neighbors! And Samuel! Stop runing around! You’re messing the whole place!” I shouted as I face palmed myself in desperation “H-Hey, Seungkwan! Don’t walk around while you eat! You’re leaving the crumbs all over the place, and-..”

“Good morning” someone said and kissed my cheek “How’s your day?”

“It was fine enough until a bunch of aliens barged in and messed the house like FBIs looking for terrorist” I said “How’s the event, Mr. Dumbbell? Did it turn fine? What were you guys doing anyway?”

“Oh um.. We’ve been breaking some legs, yeah..” he said jokingly. He tucked some strands of my hair and smiled, “Did you miss me?”

“Not really, to be honest. I missed Seungcheol, more. Without him around, I need to get to school with bus and you have no idea how early I should wake to catch an empty one”

“Aw, is my sugar tired?” he asked as he embrace me from behind. He buried his face on my hair and snuggle closer to the crook of my neck. I only nod to his question, having no feeling to speak up.

“Don’t do lovey dovey thing in my house or I’ll kick you out, even when you’re one of my best friend, Soonyoung” Seungcheol said with a stern voice and eyed eyes like a father eyeing their girl who were coming home late with a guy. But for me, Seungcheol turned to be more scary than Dad since Dad has never have any problem for me to hang out with any boy at all.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Choi. It won’t happen again” Soonyoung said and did a bow like Seungcheol was my father or something. I chuckled at his act and it only caused Seungcheol to get pissed off even more that he rolled his eyes on me and walk off to the kitchen, trying to steal one of Seungkwan’s Choco Pie.

Right after Seungcheol walks in to the kitchen, an awful scream was heard all over the house. And like I said before, Seungkwan was crying his heart out as he saw Seungcheol steals some of the Choco Pies and immediately claims them as his as he purposely them. The younger boy had no gut to fight Seungcheol because he knew that it would like walking to a tiger’s nest, so he only cried like a 5 years old boy as he stare at his Choco Pie, being munched down by my brother.

“We could never leave the boys alone, huh?” Soonyoung said as he chuckled upon the scene. He give me a small peck on the kiss before coming to the kitchen and tried to sort things up. Such a nice boy, really.

So I walk myself to the couch and sit next to Hansol who was watching the tv. He’s one of my favorite kid, to be honest. He was really polite, kind, and warm. Everyone would love to hang out with this kid, even when he was looking all scary at school.

“Hey, Hansol”

He turn his head on me and smiled, “Hey nuna”

“How are-.. Hey, what happened?” I said as I worriedly take his left hand. His wrist was really red and it was covered with some bandages. I placed his hand on my lap and as I touch the wound, he winced in pain. What happened to him?

“I sprained it a little as I played basketball yesterday, that’s all”

“This is not that kind of injury, Hansol-ah. It’s like you were cut or something..”

“Oh um.. Yeah, when I played, I was pushed to the railing so it cut my wrist a little” he said and take his hand away “I’m fine, nuna. Don’t worry”

“Are you sure? Have you cleaned the wound this morning?”

He nodded, “I have, nuna. Don’t worry”

“Okay.. But if anything happen to you, you know that you can tell me right away, right?”

“Of course, nuna” he smiled. He then look away and glued his eyes back to the tv, but I know it was all just an act. I mean, who would've bought that kind of lie when you can clearly see the fact right in front of your eyes? His hand was in a deep cut, like he was playing with a knife or something, but come on, he why would he play with a knife? Cooking? Psh, yeah right.

***

Next day on school was just like other days. I still have no friends to hang out with and I haven’t talked to Aron or his other friends since the day he sit next to me on lunch. In fact, I haven’t seen him at all these past days.

I was feeling really lonely to be honest. None of the kids wanted to hang out with me since I think that they’re scared of Seungcheol or something, and I can’t blame them for that. Seungcheol at school and Seungcheol at home was a complete different person. He turn into a scary bad boy at school while he was a complete loving and protective brother at home. I was starting to think that my brother was a bipolar or something, but I know him better than that, of course.

And here I am, walking my self alone in this dark corridor that I didn’t even know it existed until now. I had been going to this school for about one and a half month but I still haven’t got a proper school tour from anyone. Not even Soonyoung.

I walk myself quietly on the corridor as it gets creepier by the step. The hallway was getting darker and I know I should just walk back to the cafetaria where everyone was having lunch at, but my curiosity takes over my mind and keeps on making my feet to walk closer to this one door where I could hear faint noises inside.

I stepped inside the room without making a sound and I was welcomed with the sound of people kicking and someone coughing in pain. I walked closer to the spot and gasped. Someone was being bullied here!

I frantically run to the other door that separates me with the bullying scene and immediately run to them, “No! Stop!”

I kneeled down to help the person who was being kicked up as he coughed in blood. He was wincing in pain as I held his hand. “Are you alright? Can you stand?”

“What the hell were you all-..”

I was about to faint when I saw the person who was standing in front of me. He was the leader of this bullying. He was the one who orders the other what to do. And worse, he was my brother..

“Seungcheol..”

He glared and walk passed me. “Get out” he said to the poor kid. The boy was still laying hopelessly and coughing in blood. Clicking his tongue, Seungcheol kicked the guy once more on the gut and shouted, “I said, get out!”

“Seungcheol, stop!” I shouted and pushed him away. I kneeled down to help the dude stand up, not caring if my blazer was stained by his blood. And as soon as he stand on his feet, he walks away, limping to the door and quickly disappear. His blood trace were still visible on the floor and it just winced me in pain to see it.

“What were you doing!” I said and pushed Seungcheol “You could’ve killed the kid!”

“It’s none of your business, ___.”

“What do you mean it’s none of my business?! You’re bullying that kid! You almost killed him if I didn’t get here any sooner! You were-..”

“It’s none of your business, okay!” he shouted at me. His jaw was clenched and his knuckles were white from the tight clench he was doing. Me on the other hand, was taken aback at his raising voice and he was really scary at that time. He wasn’t my brother, he wasn’t Seungcheol.

I look around and realized that the kids around me was none other that the Seventeen boys. They were looking down, nervous on what would happen between me and Seungcheol. “So this is what all of you do? This is what you guys really are? A bullier?! Aren’t you ashame of yourself?!”

I look around and massage my temples. So this is what my brother actually do. This is what his group actually are. And this-..

Is he here too? Please say he’s not here..

I scan the whole room around and suddenly feel like my world was breaking down when I finally saw him, standing on the right corner of the room. He was showing a poker face but his body was showing how tensed up he was. He looked away as his gaze met mine, and I could feel tears forming from the corner of my eyes. “You too? Soonyoung oppa?”

He didn’t reply. He look away, pretending like he didn’t hear me or maybe, trying not to.

My head was spinning and I was beginning to see stars on my eyes. I don't know what's happening to me, but I was really on the edge of blacken out. Maybe from all of these shocking surprises, I don't know. But whatever it really is, I know I need to demand for explanations before collapsing down. “Why’re you doing this?”

“I told you, you won’t understand” Seungcheol said coldly “You should just get back to the cafeteria and enjoy your lunch, ___.”

“How can I enjoy my lunch when I just find out that my brother was about to kill someone?!”

“I wasn’t going to kill him!”

“But you will, eventually!” I shouted back at him “You kicked the boy on the gut so hard that he coughed blood! Didn’t you see how hurtful he was?! Didn’t you see how hard he tried to bear the pain?!”

“You” I turn my head on Mingyu, one of the boy who was kicking the poor dude. “I thought you were my friend, Mingyu! You were always the first one I ask for advices. You were the one I thought I could lean on. But what did you show me just now? You showed me that you’re no other than those who hurt the other’s when they know they’re no better than their victim!”

“And you” I point my my finger to Wonwoo. My eyes were getting more blurry as I scold the boys but I was still in rage and I need to explode my madness out before something else happens to me. “I thought you were my oppa. My one good oppa that was really caring and understanding. An oppa who’s full of love and warmth that I’ve never even dared to raise my voice on you, but is this the best you can come up with, oppa?! Is this the best way to show me who you really are?!”

“Nuna..”

“Oh, don’t you nuna me now, Chan! You’re no better than them! You’re one of them too!” I snapped him. I could see the scared look on his eyes but I was far disappointed to care about it now.

“Nuna, you don't understand.. And I don't think you're in your best condition, right now” Chan said as he take a support around my shoulder.

I yanked him away and shouted, “Don’t you dare touch me, Chan!”

Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I thought these guys were my friends, my brother, my family. But they turns out to be the worst nightmare of all. Including my own brother. And him.

“___, you don’t understand..”

“Don’t come to me, Mingming. You’re no different then them! You’re.. You’re..”

“Nuna!”

Chan run at me and quickly grab my shoulder for support. The other boys quickly run at us and surround me, worrying if anything bad happens. I could feel Seungcheol’s hand gently shake my cheeks, “___? ___, are you alright? Hey, wake up!”

And with that, I out.

---

[So how's the chap? A bit crappy, eh? I'm not really good in making surprises, but yeah.. I hope you guys weren't that disappointed on me..

So that's like.. What, two revealing secrets for a day, huh? The one is the who he really is and who the Seventeen boys really are. Did anyone expected it to happen? I mean, with Soonyoung as the main dude and the Seventeen's predicate as gangster? Did you guys see it from the beginning?

Oh, and a gif for saburiina for guessing who the right person he is! Hope you like it, kkk~] 

 

sc: weheartit