Heart Beat Game!

Delinquenteens

 

-      Someone’s POV     -

I walk out of the doctor’s room with the prescription list on my hand. Damn, my jaw hurts so bad that I think it’s about to fell off, but you know what, it was worth it. What I got now was nothing compared to what I’ve witnessed earlier this afternoon and I feel really glad that one kid has gotten his beaten up.

I was about to walk to the lift but then I saw someone familiar talking with each other. They looked desperate, I could tell. Their faces shows it all. Not to mention how messy their hair were..

I quitely creeped closer and hide behind the wall, just close enough to hear the two’s conversation faintly. Might be some useful information that I could spread out to the group, right?

“Yeah well, I tried! Don’t you think that I want to keep her safe, too?! She’s my ing little sister!”I heard Seungcheol yelled.

Wait, Seungcheol has a sister? Now I didn’t know that..I thought as I raised an eyebrow. Who could his sister be? Do I know her? Does she go to the same school as we do? Why don’t I know any of these things?

I was deep in my thinking until his words caught my attention again, “.. They crash her like she’s a ing trash bin! They hit her like she’s not a person! They hit my sister! They hit your girlfriend, Soonyoung!”

Oh so Seungcheol has a sister and she’s dating Soonyoung? Now this is a very very useful information, huh?

I smirked at the though of how happy the boys would be when I spilled all of these informations to them. We could play around with this girl to destroy them and well, a little torture for the brother and dearest boyfriend might be a good game to play at.

Hearing these information makes me feel so fortunate cause we could finally find a way to destroy that damn group and I was about to leave the spot but then a name caught my attention, “..To protect ___, my sister”

I widen my eyes. Did I just heard him right?! ___’s his sister?!

“..We need you, and so does ___. What would we do without you? I’m sure we could figure this out. There must be a way out” Soonyoung said

I leaned on the wall for balance as I heard them. So all this long, ___ and Seventeen are related to each other?! Then why don’t they talk to each other? Why don’t they greet each other? Why don’t they hang with each other?

As I tried to figure things out, I heard no more words from them which means that they’ve left their spot. As I peeked on the hallway, it was empty already. Only some patients and nurse walk pass through, which is a good thing. A good thing because I could explode my shock, but a bad thing because I can’t hear any further information about her and Seventeen.

So ___ got an accident before the fight? Who would do that to her?!

Questions begin to run across my mind. Who would have the heart to hurt her? Why would they do that to her? She’s a very fine girl and despite her harsh and cold attitude to a stranger, she’s actually a very sweet girl, I can tell.

I stared blankly at the floor as I think deeply until a hand poked me, “Hyung we better hurry. We still need to figure things up at the base”

“O-Oh, yeah sure” I said as I snapped back to reality. I begin to have this urge to see her out of nowhere, just to check out that she’s okay because somehow, I feel worried and cared about her. But I know that I’m not alone. Ren is with me now and if I see her now, he’ll get suspicious and there’s a chance that he’ll tell the other boys about it.

Which means a threat for her..

And I obviously don’t want to do give any harm or put her in any danger.

Aron hyung, are you alright?” Ren asked with a raised eyebrow

I cleared my throat nervously and nodded, “Yeah sure.. Let’s go”

***

-     ___’s POV     -

 “Are you not going to sleep?”

I ask as I stare at Soonyoung who was laying on the room’s sofa. He was staring at the ceiling but he keep on moving around like he’s having something in mind. He was in a deep thought, I know that. But what the thought was, was the point that I was oblivious about.

He let out a sigh and sit on the chair next to my bed, “Are you not going to sleep, either?”

“Yeah, but I’ve been unconscious for hours and I think I have enough sleeping supplies already”

He chuckled, “Are you saying that your unconsciousness had replaced your sleeping needs?” I nodded with an innocent smile. He ruffles my hair and said, “Well then I love to see you sleeping a lot better than to see your laying lifelessly like a few hours ago”

“But I’m not lifeless anymore, am I?”

“Hm, I don’t know. Let me check on that”  he said and leaned down. He gently kissed my lips without caring that the oxygen wire was between us. I could hear my heartbeat quicken from the heart monitor and I swear I could feel that he was smirking between our kiss. He broke the kiss and smirked at me, “Yeah. You’re not dead. I can hear your heartbeat”

I slapped his shoulder, “ert”

“You know that I’m a full time ert when you’re around”

“Well, not if Seungcheol’s around” I said  as I stick my tongue out. He laughs, agreeing my words but then his laugh stopped as his phone vibrated. He checked on the phone and his expression changed serious “What is it?”

“Nothing”

“Are you waiting for someone to call?” I asked “Who from?”

He smirked, “Why so curious, babe? You know, being jealous when you’re sick isn’t a real good idea”

“I-I’m not jealous!”

“Oh yeah? Then why are you blushing? And why’s the heart monitor showed that your heart beat is fast?” he asked as he placed his hands on the side of his cheeks. Acting like he’s all interested on my reason.

“T-That’s because of our previous kiss!”

Shoot, that didn’t come out well..

“So you admit it that you love it when I kiss you?”

“I’m not!” I said as I could feel my cheeks were even more burning. He keeps on putting that playful smile at me and raised one of his eyebrow. “I was just.. You know, some of the meds could have side effects like fastening your heart beat and-..”

My words were cut again as he crushed his lips on mine gently, again. He cupped my left cheek and gently caressed it with his thumb. Unknowingly, my right hand has find itself cupping his left cheek as his hand was now my hair gently. The kiss was so gentle that it gives me sparks on my bones like it cures the pain that I had a few hours ago. Like it magically ignite my bones and sent chills to my spine.

I was getting drowned on the kiss before he backed off and said, “See? Your heart beat is running wild again”

Oh shoot..

***

It was morning already as I felt some of the light coming in from the room’s window. The room’s clock showed that it was 7:45 but Soonyoung was still deep in his slumber. He was never  a heavy sleeper, but when he gets up late, we all know that he’s really tired. And I have no heart to wake him up, even though that he was sleeping on the edge of my bed with his head placed on top of his arm for comfort and I’m sure that he’ll have backache when he got up, he deserve some more hour of rest.

I stare at his sleeping figure. He was soundly asleep. His chest was raising evenly that it just got me amazed on how innocent he looks like when he was sleeping. Well I wouldn’t say that he doesn’t look like one when he’s awake, but the fact that he is a gangster, was quite a bothersome and.. You know what I mean.

I was gently running my fingers on his hair when his phone suddenly vibrated, showing that someone’s calling from how frequent the vibration was. Soonyoung moved his head and hand, but only to push his phone away and squeeze my hand a bit tighter before drifting back to his slumber.

His phone was still ringing after quite some time and I figured to just pick it up so it won’t bother his sleep anymore. I check on the caller ID and it was none other than the tofu guy of the group, Jihoon. “Hello?”

“Yah, Soonyoung! Where have you been? Are you not going to check on Hansol?”

Check on Hansol?

“.. He’s been better now but he’s still weak and stuff. Me and Junghan hyung are watching over him right now, but we would leave him later for school so we won’t draw too much attention and stuff. And, hello? Hey are you there?”

“Oh um..  Hey oppa” I said awkwardly as I think I’ve heard too much of something I shouldn’t be hearing. But the fact that he mentioned that Hansol was sick is actually leaving some marks on my head that it actually got me worried, “What happened to Hansol?”

“God, ___! What’re you doing with Soonyoung’s phone?!” he asked “Oh um, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to sound that harsh”

“It’s okay. No offense were taken”

“Good then. Oh um.. Hansol is.. He caught a fever and he’s a bit sick right now, so.. Yeah”

I raised an eyebrow, “Are you sure? He was just fine when I met him on the cafe yesterday..”

“Yeah, of course I’m sure! I’m watching over him, right now!” he yelled, annoyed “Where’s Soonyoung?”

“He’s still asleep”

“Oh my..” he gasped “I woke up earlier than that 10:10 eyed guy?! Brace yourself, ___. Dooms day’s coming!”

I chuckled at how funny Jihoon was as he keeps on blabbering that he woke up earlier than Soonyoung. It’s like, he just embraces the moon or something. But to be honest, it was such a big event though, for Jihoon to be awake earlier than Soonyoung in any other days but I know that Soonyoung’s tired, so that doesn’t count!

“Hey, ___. Are you there?”

“Oh um, yeah” I said as I snapped back to reality “Oh, Jihoon oppa.. Talking about waking up and others, is Hansol awake already? Can I talk to him?”

Jihoon was remained quiet for a few seconds but I could hear murmurs that he was talking with someone else, and the only thing I caught was ‘Are you sure you can do this?’ which makes me even more confused. What’s happening?

After the long murmurs, I finally heard someone talking on the phone again. His voice was really hoarse and weak, and I know it wasn’t Jihoon’s voice “Hey, nuna”

“Hansol-ah” I said with a happy tone “How are you? I heard you’re sick”

“Oh um.. Yeah, I caught some cold and fever”

“Really? You were just fine when we met on the cafe, yesterday”

“Yeah, and you were perfectly good when we met, too. And now look at yourself, I bet you’re becoming a living mummy in cast!”

“Ha ha, very funny” I said with my sarcasm tone “How do you feel, right now?”

“A bit pain on my stomach, my head is still spinning and my body went all sore”

“Aw, my American brother is really sick, isn’t he?” I asked in concerned. Hansol wasn’t the type to get sick easily. None of the Seventeen boys were. And the fact that I’m hearing him in his weak and hoarse tone was actually something to be think about.

“You have no idea” he said and chuckled a little “How about you, nuna? How do you feel?”

“I’m a lot better. Got some cool casts here and there. Just like you said, a real time mummy in cast” I scoffed “But I don’t exactly look like a mummy since my casts were signed by the Seventeen boys, so I think I’ll count myself for having these temporary tattoo, not casts”

He clicked his tongue, “You and your imagination, nuna”

“What, I just wanted to have a little drawing on me” I said with a slight chuckle “Which is why, you need to get well soon enough so you can sign on my casts too! All of the boys had and Chan got the best and biggest spot of all since he’s the first one to sign. Seungcheol and Soonyoung didn’t want to sign it, though. Such a pity”

“No, you’re such a pity” Hansol said and chuckled “I’ll try to recover as soon as I can, okay nuna? And please left some spot on your casts so I can mark on it, too”

“Of course! I would-..”

“Hello? Hansol?” Soonyoung said as he snatched the phone away. I was complaining at how rude he was but he didn’t budged and keep on talking on the phone with this serious look as he walk out of the room.

Real fascinating, Soonyoung. What a real Gentleman.

After a few minutes, Soonyoung comes in with an ear to ear grin on his face. I raised an eyebrow at him. “Why’re you grinning, like that?”

“Why, can’t I?”

“Well you can, but.. Soonyoung, nothing happened on the fight, right?”

His smile disappeared and it changed into a serious one for a moment before he put on a poker face. He walks closer to my bed and sit on the edge, “Of course. Why did you ask?”

“Because Hansol hasn’t visit me and he was sounding all weak on the phone, and-..”

“Jihoon had told you that he’s sick, right?”

“Well yeah, but what kind of sick it is was actually the thing that I wanted to ask, and-..”

“He’s just having a fever, what’s the curiosity, about?”

“Yeah, but Hansol isn’t the kind of person to get sick easily and so does-..”

“But that doesn’t mean that he can’t get sick, right?”

“Yes but-..”

“And if he does get sick, that doesn’t mean that something happened to him. It’s clearly just a simple-..”

“Will you please just let me finish my sentences first?!” I yelled at the top of my lungs, making Soonyoung to defleated his shoulders. “I know that it’s not impossible for Hansol to get sick, but I just have this strange feelings that I think.. I think something happened to him, and the fact that I can’t meet him anytime soon is actually such a pity. I wanted to make sure that he’s just having a cold, nothing more. Was it too hard for you to understand?”

Soonyoung stared at me with a look that I can’t actually read. And what surprised me is that he hugged me all of sudden. It wasn’t that other hugs where he let go of me when I just get the time to smell his scent better. This hug was long enough that he gently my hair and I could hear his heart beat, beating evenly with every breath he takes.

“I know you’re worried about him, but you should worry about yourself first. You’re a lot worse than Hansol’s condition right now, and I don’t want anything worse to happen to you. You need to just concentrate on your healing first, before thinking about others” he said and let go of the hug, only to cupped each side of my cheeks “If you really want to see him, then you should get well sooner than he does. You should recover faster than him so you can still have the time to take care of him, right?”

“Yes, but-..”

“Shh, no buts. If Hansol sees how worried you are now, I’m sure he’ll be mad at you, too. You need to take care of yourself first, than others, okay?”

I sighed and nodded. He was true, I know that. But he was surely hiding something from me and I know, even if I push him to talk, he wouldn’t. “Yeah, you’re right” I finally say in defeat. He smiled a little and nodded. He sure knows that I’m just retreating back right now, and I would surely ask about him later, but he still played along.

“I’ll be going to school later, so.. If anything happened, just call me, okay?”

“School? Now? It’s late already”

He chuckled, “I know, but it’s better be late than never, right?”

“Geez, didn’t know a Seventeen boy would think about school like that” I joked. He chuckled and messed my hair as I said, “I’ll miss you”

“Being cheesy now, eh?” he said

“Urgh, annoying”

I pout at how amused he is and out of sudden, he pecked my lips and make me blush instantly. My heart beat quickened again and I feel a lot more embarrassed as the beeping sound increases, “That game never gets old”

“Hey!”

 

---

 

It's a very damn long chapter! I know I know! I hope you don't mind about it though.. ><

So I got this story's inspiration from Narcissitic's story, Hey There, Brace Face on the chapter where Soonyoung was sick and you know, the raising heart beat thingy. I bet you guys have read it, but if you haven't you should! It's freaking epic! 

 

Anywho, I made an update today because of the Seventeen tv today! Did you guys watch it? It was epic! Soonyoung was singing and Seungcheol too and Mingming dance and Jisoo played the guitar and-.. *nosebleed

kkk

 

So anyway, again with a personal promotion, can you guys please click =>  Seventeen <= and check it out?

Thanks! xoxo ]