It All Begins Here

Delinquenteens

 

“What the.. Great! Just great. How worse can this school be”

I rolled my eyes as I open my new locker for the next 2 years in this school. It was the first day of school for me, new school actually, and today didn’t turn to be one of a good day. I mean, I woke up late for the first day of school. My brother left me which is why I need to run to the nearest bus station. I got lost on the corridor and being stared by the students like I’m some kind of Alien coming down from the UFO, and now that I find my new locker, it was filled with trash!

Lord, please stop tormenting me..

I grabbed the nearest trash bin. Not caring on how loud the sound of the bottom part contacting with the floor which makes the kids to stare at me even more, and just throw the things inside of my new locker to it. There was an old pack of sandwich, bad grades tests, and even a stinky socks with God knows what inside of it.

Gosh Mom, what kind of school did you move me to? And.. How does Seungcheol bear with this school!

Done with throwing the trashes away, I spritzed some of my Vanilla Sugar perfume to the locker, making an X sign. The locker was trash free and smelled like a fresh baked cupcake, but it was still ugly and dirty. I cleaned the surface with a tissue before finally putting my bag inside of it.

I banged my head to the locker and quietly mumbled, “Lord, kill me now”

“Why so blue, sweetness?”

I jumped in shock and suddenly slamed my locker in surprise. There was a guy leaning on the locker with a mischievous look on his face. He was looking really charismatic yet creepy at the same time. He smiled at me with a raised eyebrow and said, “The name is Aron, and you are?”

“Um, ___” I said as I look at him with a confused look. He nodded to himself and mumbled something like ‘such a unique name’ or something. I didn’t know. I was too scared of this dude whom I could judge from his appearance as a or something.

“Are you new?”

I nodded.

“So quiet” he said with a smile. He touched my chin and said, “Me likey”

I was about to kick him on the gut for touching me, but someone came in and shouted, “Hyung! JR’s waiting for you and-.. Well hello there, missy”

The dude winked at me and from the name on his blazer, I could see that his name was ‘Kang Dongho’ but what confused me was, this Aron dude didn’t call him by ‘Dongho’, instead, he called this blondi bald guy as ‘Baekho’.

I stare at the two boys who were now talking to each other in a serious yet funny expression. Judging from their appearance and the way they’re dressing, they must be the bad boys here since their uniform weren’t buttoned neatly. They were wearing so many accessories like rings, chains, and bracelets too which I personally think that they’re looking like gangster or something.

“Hello?” Aron said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face. Making me to snap back to reality “It’s too early for a daydream, you know”

“Yeah.. What’s your name, anyway?” the blonde bald dude asked “I’m Baekho. Real name Kang Dongho. But I prefer to be called Baekho”

What does Dongho and Baekho has any relation with? I thought as I unawarely raised an eyebrow to this dude, “I’m ___. Real name ___. Preferred to be called  ___”

Aron chuckled at my sarcasm words. Now I turn my head to this good looking man. I was being a harsh sarcasm girl, not an all time comedian or something.

“Petite, quiet, but harsh at the same time. Tell me, are you the angel that God has sent to me?” Aron said cheesily as he winked at me. For a minute there, I kinda admit that I was melting by how cute this guy can be, but as I stare at him once more, I realize that I’d never go for a gangster looking or at least a bad boy looking dude. Besides, I already have him and he’s also going to this school. So why bother checking on other dude?

I was about to spoke up but then another voice come in, “What are the two of you doing here? We need to get to the meeting, now! JR’s getting furious!”

“Oh shut up, Ren! Don’t you see I’m flirting with someone, right now?”

“You can do that later, hyung! Right now JR needs us!” the guy/girl said as he/she pulled Aron’s sleeve. Aron didn’t budged to move an inch and instead, he only shrug the pulling away and come back to stare at me with his daydreaming look. The guy/girl was now pouting at how Aron reacted to him/her.

As he/she pouts behind Aron, I could now see clearly how he/she looks. He/she was wearing a boy’s uniform. ed blazer, white scary looking tee, and chains on his/her pants. But on the other hand, he/she was having this long ponytailed blonde hair, pink shirt underneath his blazer, and a pair of pink shoes which makes him look like a girl or the other way around.

Not to mention how much of a beauty he/she is..

“I’m sorry but.. What are you?” I asked bluntly to the ponytailed hair person whom I come in conclusion that she’s a girl “I mean.. Where’s your skirt?”

Aron and this Baekho dude then begin bursting in laughter as they heard what I said. I was confused on why were they laughing when it was nothing funny or anything. The ponytailed person was no better than I am, looking lost and confused as he saw the two kids rolling around in laughter.

“I’m a boy. Why should I wear a skirt?” the ponytail dude  said with a raising eyebrow. I widen my eyes in shocked and was about to apologize, but he spoke up, “Don’t be sorry. It happens all the time”

“It happens all the time! Oh my, I am so laughing!” Aron said as he held his stomach between his laughter. Baekho’s chuckle didn’t decrease in volume, any better. In fact, it increases and make an echo to the hallway.

“H-Hey guys.. I think we should keep it down low.. People are staring..” I said to the boys. I didn’t realize how long and why do the students stare at us like we’re actually something good to be watched at, but their stare was really bothersome and it wasn’t like the stare I got when I stepped into this school. It’s like.. A weird stare that you have when you saw a wolf flirting to a sheep.

Aron stood up from the floor and dust off his blazer, “Why? Anyone bothered with my laugh?” he asked. The students look away with murmurs of ‘no’ as they awkwardly doing what they were doing. Some of the students were still stealing glances at us with terrified look and it actually leaves me a big question inside, were they scared of these kids?

“So, ___” Baekho said, which makes me turn my head to face him “What grade are you in?”

“Oh um.. 11-C, if it isn’t mistaken..”

“You’re a junior? You should start calling us ‘Oppa’ then” Ren said proudly as he patted his chest. Aron and Baekho nodded in agreement and demanded their ‘oppa’ predicate

Oppa? Pft, you’re more of an ‘Eonnie’ for me, Ren. I thought to myself as I mentally rolled your eyes. I was about to spoke up (again), but there was another voice coming in behind me, “Do you guys want JR to turn all of you into a fresh baked pie, or what?”

I jumped in shock and turned around, just to see a very tall yet very good looking guy behind me. He looked down at me with uninterested look and continue to scold Ren, Aron and Baekho. I wasn’t sure what they were talking about but they keep on repeating this ‘JR’ word. I wasn’t sure what it is but I bet it was a name of someone and he was someone important between these 4 boys around me.

 The boy was really tall like 180 something. He was having this cold and mysterious image on his face but it was still showing how intelligent and charming he is. He was holding this one thick book which I figured out to be some kind of fiction novel. Interesting..

I was staring at the boys as I tried to figure out what kind of boys they were, but my thought was cut as Ren suddenly changed his playful face into a stern and serious expression as he stare at something behind me. He tugged Baekho’s sleeve and pointed at the thing with his chin, “We should leave”

“Why so sudden? I was just-.. Oh” Aron said and nods. His face too was changing into an uneasy one. Ren and Minhyun had dragged Baekho away from my sight since I was  busy trying to read Aron’s expression. He cleared his throat and smiled at me, “I’ll see you around, okay?”

I nodded with a dumb founded look as he left me. As I look to the way Aron was leaving, I begin to realize that the corridor was getting even more quiet than it was when I was talking with Aron. The students were looking uneasy like something bad was coming in. I stare at their scared faces with a raised eyebrow. What’s happening?

Like God has listened to my question, a group of boys come in with their arrogant way of walking. They were playing around with each other like nothing’s happening when the whole corridor actually seems to be scared of them.

There was one boy who was walking ahead of the others and I figured he was the leader since he had this most cold and stern aura. He casually put a hand on his jeans pocket (when the school strictly forbid the students to wear jeans to school, actually) and he glare at everyone who were staring at them like he wanted to bite their heads off or something.

I stare at them without blink for God knows how long. There were just something about them that got me so attracted. Not in a heart racing one, but it they surely makes me want to stare at them and just think, do I know these kids?

I furrowed my eyebrow as the leader kid blew a raspberry which makes his bangs lifted for a round 3 seconds and I could clearly see his eyes. I widen my eyes as I could finally recognize the kid. He put on a smirk as I think he knows that I finally know who he is.

Oh my God, Seungcheol?!

It was just too hard for me to process at that moment that I actually walked back a little and leaned on the locker for support. My brother rolls this school?

As in.. The bad one?!

The group continues their walk but it feels like eternity for them to just reached the end of the corridor and turn left to the field for morning ceremony. It’s like they’re walking in a slow motion or they’re acting like they’re the dudes on dramas that has these shining light and smooth wind blowing behind them.

As the group walk passed me, I can see that Seungcheol was glaring at me and shake his head a little. I wasn’t sure what he meant, but I jumped to conclusion that he didn’t approve me to talk with Aron or anyone since the only thing I did before they came in was talking to the boys.

I seriously wanted to walk to him and just slapped his shoulder hard, but my legs won’t move just an inch. It’s like I was pettrified by the way the boys walk.

As my brother walk passed me, I realized that the kids following him was no one but Seventeen boys. The kids that always hang in my condo every weekend and emptied out our snack. I know that Seungcheol was the leader of this group, Seventeen, but I didn’t know that all of the boys went to the same School.

And I clearly didn’t know that Seventeen was somehow a bad boy group..

My surprises didn’t stop at that. As the boys passed by, most of them were staring at me. Some were smiling, some were staring like I’m something to get rid off. I wasn’t sure why some of them would stare at me in such a low way when they always eat my food, but they just did.

I raised an eyebrow at them but my expression soon changed into a shocked one and let out an audible gasp. My eyes widen like it was about to jumped out of it’s socket as the last person of the group passed by. He turn his head to see me but his eyes were so cold that I couldn’t believe it was him.

Just when I thought this whole drama walking thing is done, there was someone coming to me and poked my arm. “Good morning, nuna!” he said as he planted a playful kiss on my right cheek.

I widen my eyes and there was a loud gasp from the students on the corridor. The kid grinned from ear to ear. I mentally slapped him on the cheek, but the only thing coming out from my mouth was, “What’re you doing, Chan?”

He didn’t say a thing, but the grin on his face didn’t wiped out. He wiggled his eyebrows playfully and run back to the group, which immediately made him get a hard smack on the head from a pale skin boy, Jihoon.

“What’re you looking at? Get back to your business!” someone shouted in his cold and stern tone and I believe it was none other than my brother, Seungcheol.

The students then frantically did whatever they were doing. Some of them even slammed their locker in fear or run away with bumping the trash bin here and there. I watched them acting all afraid to my brother’s voice and froze on the spot, not knowing what to do.

Soon, the bell rings and the boys were out of sight already, but the stare from the kids didn’t change at all. They were staring at me weirdly and when I caught them staring, they would bow and murmur things before they left, running away. I raised my eyebrows, watching on how weird this school is.

Oh Lord, help me..

---

[Heyaa! So how’s the first chap? A bit y, eh? I know, I know. I promise to make it more interesting on the up coming chapters, okay?

Oh, and if there’s anything that you don’t understand about the chapter, please do comment below so I can make it clearly for you all! The beginning of the chapter is surely confusing, I know, but it’ll get more logical as the story went on.

And can you guess, who is he? I’ll give you some hints;

  • He’s obviously not Seungcheol since he’s your brother
  • Not Chan either since he was the childish one to come up to you and kissed you on the cheek. He’s more of the mature boy in this story.
  • And last, not Jihoon.

So, can you guess who he is?]