Tensed Night

Delinquenteens

“Ouch!”

I quickly cover my mouth before it could spill any other words. I just jumped inside this one massive abandoned house and my head just bumped into the window. It hurts so bad, I’m telling you.

You must be wondering how did I get into this point, huh?

No?

Well too bad, cause I’ll tell you anyway.

So like I said before, I went to each houses of the Seventeen boys and they were gone. They weren’t there. Like, none of them had been home for quite some times, just like Seungcheol.  But when I was walking around Mingyu’s neighborhood, I was walking around this road, and then I saw him. Walking with Wonwoo with some bags of things I wasn’t even sure what it is on their hands. They just exited some kind of apothecary I guess. I wasn’t sure because the store is all dark and private kinda thing and from there, I followed the two of them quietly and got myself into this house which I wasn’t even sure what to call this place.

I sneakly walk inside and I could hear faint groans from somewhere downstairs. I sneaked my head between this bars of the staircase and I could see clearly that there were some boys standing outside this one room where I believe the groans came from. The boys were having this serious, tired, and pitiful look on their faces and I know someone was in a real pain inside. They all might want to come in but the room might not fit all of them in one time, I guess.

So I tip toed myself down to the lower floor. The room was dark enough which is making it easier for me to run beside this sofa and take a peek on the room. Extending my neck to see who was inside of the room because this kid named Seokmin was blocking my view, I tried to get a better look of the person in pain. Soonyoung was inside the room, but he wasn’t the one in pain because he was standing beside this bed and I was slightly relieved about it.

I could hear Seungcheol’s voice from the inside as he tried to calm the kid in pain, but if I was the kid, I would cry in horror because Seungcheol’s voice is more of a scold than a soothe one.

As Seokmin moved away and my eyes could finally adjust the darkness of the room, I tried to look at it better but no matter how hard I tried to look, it was still too dark and the only thing I could see from the person in pain is that he was kicking around in pain as I think someone was trying to help him.

“Just bear with it for a moment, Hansol” I heard Jisoo who was standing outside the room said. He was close enough with my hiding spot that I could hear him clearly.

“What happened to Hansol?”

I stupidly wondered loudly and made the boys to turn their head to me. I popped my eyes and quickly covered my mouth.

Oops..

“____?!” Jisoo shouted as his eyes popped “What are you doing, here?!”

“H-Hi guys” I said as I awkwardly waved at them. As Jisoo mentioned my name, I guess Seungcheol’s ears perked up and he quickly approached me, “H-Hi Seung-..”

“What the are you doing here?! How did you get here?! Did anyone followed you?” he asked as he gave me this one big protective hug. I wasn’t sure was he glad to see me or not, but he hugged me like I was something he had lost for quite some time and he finally find it.

“I-I followed Mingyu and Wonwoo, and-..” my words were cut as Hansol shouted from the top of his lungs. I quickly let go of the hug and run to the room. I gasped as I saw the bloods on the floor and Hansol wincing in pain, “Oh my God, Hansol!”

I run to him and gently run my fingers to his hair, trying to calm him down. His whole body was covered in sweat as he tried to bear the pain and he was turning pale from the lost of blood. I scan his body and gasped as I saw his stomach, “What happened to him?”

“W-Well Hansol hyung was doing fine on the fight, and-..”

“Fight?! You mean, gangfight?!” I cut Chan who was now being scold by Mingming as he spilled the thing out “Oh God.. When did the fight take time? He’s over bleeding.. Chan, get me a towel, a bucket of water, and um.. God, what to do?!”

I freak out as I saw his blood keep on running out. I know that he would be dead by over bleeding if I don’t stop it now. He was already turning pale and I don’t have a clue on how long he had been like this, so-.. “___, you can stitch a wound, right?”

“Y-Yes, but I’m not sure I can do that to him” I said as I bit my lower lip. Junghan’s idea was good, but I wouldn’t take the risk to do it to Hansol. What if I failed and I made it even worse?! No, no, no! I wouldn’t do that to him!

“We have no choice!” Seungcheol said as he run outside. He came back with a bag of plastic on his hand, which I figured that it was the things Mingyu and Wonwoo bought.. “We bought the things already, but we have no idea how. You can do it, ___. Just try!”

“What do you mean, by just try?! I haven’t done it in years and the one time I’ve done it is in Health class! What if I did something wrong and-..”

“Just do it! He would die in excess bleeding if you wound’t do it!”

“Well do you know how many risks I would face if I do it?! I wouldn’t want to risk his life, Seungcheol! I don’t-..”

“Nuna..” someone said as he take my hand. It was Hansol. His voice was so hoarse and weak that I wanted to cry to see him “Please.. Help me”

So I cried, “Hansol, I can’t.. I don’t want to risk your life. You might get into infection, or-..”

“J-Just please, nuna.. End my pain now, please..” he begged as he winced in pain. I can’t imagine how in pain he was and how the boys handled him, but his face was showing sorrow that..

“Okay” I said “Get me some clean towels, a bucket of water, and the things you guys bought on the apothecary. I need you guys to burn the needles first to kill the germs and when it’s done, put it on the clean towel. I would also need an assistant.. Junhui-ge! You can help, right?”

“S-Sure”

“Great. Can the others get the stuffs?”

The boys look at each other for a moment before Seungcheol shouted and shooed them to find the things. The boys obediently look for those and in less than a minute, the things I asked were already on the place.

I cleaned my hand and as I dry them, I asked Hansol one more time, “Are you sure about this?”

He nodded, “Just do it, nuna. I believe in you”

“Okay..” I said as I hold up the cotton and cleaned up the places around the wound with the alcoholic liquid.

God, please help me..

***

“How did it go?”

“I think everything went fine.. Hansol’s asleep, now. Probably too tired from the pain he had just faced” I said as I walk out of the room. The ‘small surgery’ had went well but my hands were still cold and shaky as I fear that I did something wrong. The condition after surgery had always been the most crucial situation of all and I would never forgive myself if I did anything wrong to Hansol.

“Good then” Seungcheol said as he exhaled in relief “Did he-..”

“Seungcheol, what happened to him?”

He looked away, trying to avoid me, but he knew that he need to spill everything out, especially after I helped Hansol tonight. He take a deep breath as he begin his story, “We had another fight a few days ago.. That night when I went away from home, we got a fight on the later morning and everything went fine up until that point. We won. But later this afternoon, Junghan and Seungkwan came here and yells around as they brought Hansol in. He was already bleeding and the wound was opened again. He was-..”

“Wait.. The wound was opened, again? You mean he had the same cut, before?”

He nodded slowly, “He got it the day you got hit by the car. Later on that noon, the boys fought again. We won, of course, but Hansol was hurt. That’s why he didn’t visit you on the hospital and.. We don’t want to get you more worried since the doctor strictly said that you need to keep away from stress to recuperate soon, so..”

“God..” I said as I tried to process everything. So the reason he was away was because he was having an even worse condition than I am.. Why did I bought Jihoon’s lie at that time? I knew something was wrong, and I was right all along! But Hansol was.. My, so many secrets I didn’t know, huh?

“Who did this?” I asked straight to the point. My mind is going crazy, now. I’m so scared that I’ve done something wrong to Hansol, but I’m also furious about the fact that he got wounded. It’s not Seungcheol or the other Seventeen boys’s fault, of course, because I know they would protect each other no matter what. Whom I feel mad to is whoever the people who did this to him. Don’t they know that he’s just a nice kid with good attitude and all?! And whom I feel mad the most was.. Myself.

“No. I don’t want you to get involved in this. No. Never” Seungcheol said as he walked away “It’s enough information for you for now. I don’t want to-..”

“What do you mean by it’s enough information?! I only know little pieces of these things and you say I’ve known enough? Seungcheol, Hansol’s injured and who knows what would happen next? It might be Soonyoung who’ll get hurt. Or Chan. Or Seungkwan. Or even you

“I don’t care if I get hurt or not”

“Yeah, well then don’t you care about me?” I shouted at him “What would you think I feel if I saw you bleeding like that? Just by thinking of you getting hurt is already making me-..”

“I’ll be fine, ___. I can take care of myself!” He said as he turned his body to face me. His words were really showing how strong he was, but his eyes says the opposite. He was fragile and weak, I know that. I know that my brother is in his worst condition now, and I hate the fact that I can’t help him at all. Well, not that he let me do anything to help, anyway..

“Seungcheol, I-..”

“Excuse me?” someone cut in as he cleared his throat. I turned around and saw Soonyoung poking his head in the room. “Hyung if you don’t mind me cutting in.. Can I please talk to ___ for a moment?”

Seungcheol looked at me with those tired eyes and nodded, “Yeah sure. Take your time”

An so Seungcheol find his way out of the room and in no time, I was left with Soonyoung alone in the room. He came in and closed the door, locking it to make sure we have some privacy. He let out a big sigh but didn’t turn his body to face me but I know that what he’s about to say is something really serious.

Well whatever related to the Seventeen boys are serious these past days..

I stare at him who’s still standing still on his spot and can’t help but to notice how awkward the atmosphere had become. The room is huge but it’s so dark since there’s no light inside, and the fact that he locked the door was giving me some goosebumps. What’s he going to do?

“Umm, Soonyoung oppa? Is there anything you want to talk about?” I asked carefully as I sit on the slompy couch “If you don’t want to tell me everything now, then I could-..”

My words were cut as he suddenly walk to me and hug me tight. I was stunned, of course. But the fact that I’m starting to feel my shoulder to get wet was  the real something that I was really shocked about. He was starting to shake with his sobs and I can’t help but to hug him back. He buried his face on my hair and softly said, “I’m so sorry” over and over again. His sobs were getting louder and he’s starting to shake really hard that I’m starting to shake too. Oh my poor, Mr. Dumbbell..

“Sshh, I’m here. You could pour your heart out now. I’m here, don’t worry” I said as I try to calm him down. I’ve never have any problems with boys crying, I mean, they’re human too, so it’s normal for them to cry. And remembering the fact that what the Seventeen boys are facing now is something really serious and complicated, I would find myself crying my heart out too if I was him.

“I’m so sorry to put you in such trouble like this. I’m really sorry” he said as he pulled of from the hug. His eyes were still dripping down tears and he was sniffling bad. “I was so worried about you and the fact that no one is having an eye on you is really bothering me. I wanted to come and just accompany you, but Hansol needs us and-..”

“I understand, don’t worry”

“I really am sorry, and I don’t-..”

I cut his words as I gently crushed my lips to his. Well, I can’t help it. He keeps on apologizing and it’s getting annoying as he keep on repeating that word and I bet, he wouldn’t stop repeating it until tomorrow morning if I don’t do this to him.

He was frozen for a moment there, and I was too. I didn’t know what thing that has gotten into me that I have that kind of bravery to just crushed my lips to his, but I just did. And to be honest, I’m feeling proud for myself bout it.

After gaining his consciousness back (which takes around 30 seconds, I think), he slowly moved his right arm around my waist while the other one’s gently rubbing my cheek. I could feel my cheeks getting wet from his tears but as I feel his smile between our kiss, I know that he’s not crying anymore and it made me smile too, eventually.

I was about to pull back, but then Soonyoung pulled me closer and somehow, my hands find their way to run across his silky hair. I don’t know what happened, but I’m starting to sweat because of the hot and tense atmosphere, but I’ll be lying if I said I don’t like it.

He gently pushed me down to the couch so I was now laying on it with him on top of me. We still haven’t broke the kiss since to be honest, I don’t want it to stop. Ever. It’s like all my insecurities, doubts and things that I was worrying about had melted aways as he kissed me. My heart beat was running wild and my breath was getting more infrequent. We were panting and need to gasp for some air, but we don’t want to break the contact.

I gasped a little as I feel his hands roaming around my body. His right fingers were running accros my thigh while the other one was busy letting go of my suspenders. He found it hard to unclipped it so he figured to just push the straps from my shoulder to let go and I giggled a little as I found it cute, actually.

Not wanting to be beaten on this make out time, I unconsciously find my hands tugging off his jacket. It was the jacket I gave for him on his birthday, but today I found it like it was something I really hate since it was disturbing me from admiring his board body.

He continued to deepen the kiss as he start to my lower lips. I gasped as how aggressive he has become when he was crying his heart out a moment before and I swear that I could feel him smirking between our kiss. What has gotten into this boy? What has gotten into us?!

Just when he was about to move his lips to my neck, I softly pushed him away. It needs to stop now before something goes even more wild than this and.. Yeah, you know what would happen.

“I-I need to check on Hansol” I excused with pants in between. I sit back and tried to put my suspenders back on. He was staring at me with confused and dumb-founded expression and I can’t help but to laugh at it. “Don’t look at me like that. That’s enough tension for a night”

“Yeah, but I was hoping for something more than that” he said with a pout. I raised an eyebrow at him and he quickly shake his head as he realized what he had just said, “I-I mean, we haven’t meet in quite some time and I was just missing you, so..”

“Seungcheol would kill us if he knows about this, you know” I said as I laughed at him “Are you sure you have locked the door?”

“Y-Yeah, of course!”

“Ah, okay” I said. I stared at my watch and realized that it was only 7 minutes of our make out time. I thought it was a lot longer than that since I was really panting hard like I’ve just run on track for 10 rounds, but.. “Hey, you know what.. I think we could extend the time just a liiiiitle bit longer and..”

I leaned closer to him again and I could see him smirking. His eyes were showing excitement and I can’t help but to laugh mentally at it. This boy could really turn from a fragile lost boy into a erted minded man.

Just when I could feel his hot breath on my face and find my hands around his neck, someone knocked loudly on the door and shouted, “If you guys are doing anything weird there, I swear I’ll cut your head and throw it to a flock of wolves, do you understand, Soonyoung?!”

I chuckled at how panic Seungcheol is as he keeps on banging the door and shouting all those threatening words for Soonyoung. Soonyoung on the other hand, was messing his hair in frustration and that excitement on his was were gone with no trace “I guess we should really stop here, huh?”

He stared at me with a long sigh and complained, “I hate your brother”

 

---

[ Finally the update! Yeay! Wait, am I the only one excited about this? LOL

 

So anyway, did any of you guys went to the Lotte Mart thingy today? If you did, please post the pictures jsy *slapped

Oh and what do you guys think about Soonyoung's new hair?]