Someone Got a Crush

Delinquenteens

 

 -         No one’s POV      -

The house were so quite since it was past midnight and everyone was asleep already. The boys were spread all over the place to find a spot to sleep on. Mingming and Junhui even had to share a place to sleep at and they’re already sleeping on top of the dining table.

Of course, there’s still someone who’s not asleep yet. He walks around the house and stare pathetically at the boys who are sleeping uncomfortablly yet they’re still enjoying it. He felt so guilty all of sudden and he could only sighed at it.

He walks to the room downstair to check on the wounded boy, Hansol, and smiled a little as he saw him sleeping soundfully. He doesn’t look in pain as how he was a few hours ago, and that’s all because of the girl who’s now sleeping on beside him with her head on the bed edge. Without her, who knows what would happen to Hansol?

He walks closer to her and gently patted her head and smiled. “Thank you so much” he said as he gently planted a kiss on her forehead. He was feeling so greatful and proud of her that he can’t help to let out a tear escaped his left eye.He nervously wiped the tear off and quietly walk himself out of the room, trying to avoid waking them up.

He then walks outside and sit on the terrace chairs. He let out a big sigh and burried his face on his palm as he tried to think a way out from all of these mess. This is too much for him to think about. This is too complicated for him to find a way out. This is-..

“Hyung?” someone said as from the door. The younger boy then find himself outside and sit on the empty chair beside him. He stare at the older boy who’s looking really tired even when it was dimmed dark outside and questioned, “Why are you not sleeping, hyung?”

“Oh, Chan.. I’m just.. Awaken out of nowhere. How bout you? Why’re you not sleeping?”

“Well I was sleeping but Seungkwan hyung keeps on kicking me around so I tried to find a better spot and I saw you walking here, so..” he said as the older boy nodded to himself “How’s ___ nuna, hyung? Can she handle it well?”

“I’m not sure, Chan-ah.. I haven’t spill everything to her yet and I just hope that.. I don’t know. Maybe it’s better to keep the rest of the secrets from her for now. I mean, she ignored us for weeks when she knew that we’re gangster. What would she do to us if she knows the rest? I can’t imagine her to ignore me like how she did before. Trust me, it’s driving me super crazy”

“But hyung, you’re her brother.. I think you’ll be the best person to say it to her slowly than anybody else. I’m sure she can forgive you easier than any of us” Chan reasoned “I’m not trying to put any burden on you, but that’s just the fact”

“Yeah, I know” Seungcheol said with a sigh. He messed his hair before staring at Chan who’s now staring back at him innocently. The boy was looking so innocent that Seungcheol felt so guilty to involved him into this kind of problem. He scanned the younger boy’s face who’s now innocently smiling at him and a question ran his mind, “Chan-ah.. I can’t help but to notice that.. You’re being so hyper nowadays”

The younger boy then suddenly blushes and looked away, making Seungcheol to raise an eyebrow. What’s wrong with this kid?

“R-Really, hyung? Do I really act like that?”

“Well yeah, I mean you always get all excited to get to school and all..” he reasoned “Chan, is there anything you want to talk about?”

“N-No. Not in particular” he said as he looked down, trying to control his blushing face. It was dark, but Seungcheol couldn’t help but to have a really big question mark on his head. What’s wrong with Chan? Why is he blushing?

“Oh, okay then”

“No, wait!” Chan said as Seungcheol was about to leave the spot, “I-I actually have something to ask..”

Seungcheol chuckled, “Sure, ask away”

“Do you know Pinky, hyung? That girl from China? The one who has the same Chinese class with Mingming hyung?”

Ah, so it’s about girl..

Seungcheol nodded and tried to act all innocent when he knew exactly where this topic is going, “Yeah, I know her. But just knowing that she existed in our school. I haven’t really talk to her or anything.. Why?”

“Yeah well I was her buddy helper when she just moved here so I helped her with the stuffs she needed at school and all.. Yeah well I wasn’t that kind of buddy that always follow her tail everywhere, but I spent some time with her and I think.. I think she’s nice”

“Okay, so she’s nice, I know that. She’s one of the Pre-School girls, right? I heard from Sohee nuna that she’s one of the best dancers”

“Ah, really hyung? She’s a dancer too?! Well I didn’t know that..” Chan said excitedly with twinkling eyes. So sparkly that it literally shone under the moon light. “But hyung.. If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your  relation with Sohee nuna? I mean, I didn’t know you two know each other, and-..”

“Well I do mind if you ask that thing, so can we please focus back on you and try to not get out of the topic?” Seungcheol cut as he starts to sit uncomfortably. Okay we all know that this leader of Seventeen in well known of his charismatic aura, then why is acting all weird when Chan asked about Sohee? What’s between him and Sohee? Another hidden secret, perhaps?

“O-Okay..” Chan said as he tried to hold his laughter in “So hyung, if what you meant by off from the topic is talking about other thing rather than Pinky then.. Well hyung, I think I smurf her..”

Seungcheol raised an eyebrow, “Smurf her?”

“Yeah.. I think I smurf her.."

"What in the world do you mean by Smurf her?" Seungcheol asked, looking really stupid in front of .

"You know, Smurf.. As in.. I think I like her" Chan said, looking away from the older boy's gaze "Don't you ever watch the movie, hyung? The Smurfs? That movie was quite popular, you know"

The older boy spat, "Well pardon my busy schedule with the other Seventeen boys that I don't know the meaning of Smurf, okay?"

"Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way" Chan chuckled. His laughter suddenly stopped and looked all serious again as he asked, "Do you.. Do you think I could.. You know.. Approach her? I mean, is it okay for you?”

“Okay for me? What are you talking about? It’s your love life, man. It has nothing to do with me. Why asking for my opinion?”

“Yeah well I was thinking that.. Maybe if I ask her out that.. You know.. It’ll only cause more trouble to us, I mean the Seventeen boys and all.. But I’m not sure, I don’t know. I don’t know what to say, actually.. Let’s just forget it, hehe”

“What do you mean by forget it? It’s about your love life, bro. We can’t take easy on it” Seungcheol said as he placed a hand on the younger boy’s shoulder “Look, if you’re worrying about the Seventeen boys, then.. I don’t know. I don’t think we’re the one you should be worrying about if you really date her. I mean, we could take care of ourselves. Well except for Samuel maybe, but we would protect him. So what I’m saying is, if you want to ask her out, then do it. But you must know that she’ll be your responsibility to protect and take care of”

“Yeah well that’s actually what I’ve been thinking too, hyung.. What if I can’t take care of her? I mean, I’d try my best but what if everything turned the opposite in the end? I can’t risk her safety or anything”

“Sure, but you need to take a minute to think about yourself. If you really like her, then why don’t you try to ask her out first? I mean, you could start off by giving some tour around Seoul. I’m sure she hasn’t know this city that well, yet” Seungcheol said wisely. He then took out his phone and begin scrolling down his phone number, making Chan to raised an eyebrow. “I think I have her number somewhere-..”

“You have Pinky’s number?! How?!” Chan asked a little bit too jumpy as he popped his eyes in excitement “Can I have it too, hyung?”

“Yeah, sure.. Just, calm down a little bit, would you? You’re waking the whole house up” Seungcheol chuckled “Anyway.. Sohee texted me this morning that the Pre-School girls are having a dance training tomorrow at school, so I think you can start to know Pinky better by then. You can ask her after the training to walk around and just simply show her the town. I think it’ll be fine”

“You sure, hyung? I mean, it’s been a while since I talked to her and I didn’t even talk to her that much when I was her helper buddy and-..”

“Calm down, would you? You’re asking her for a tour around, not to marry her or anything” Seungcheol said with a crisp laugh “Unless you’re aiming to marry her of course”

Again, the younger boy blushes as Seungcheol keeps on teasing him. But remembering the fact, no one could ever resist to tease Chan now because it’s just so easy to make him blush especially when it comes to girls. The first time that Seungcheol introduced him to ___, he keeps on acting weird. Not because of love chemistry kind of thing, but it’s simply because he’s just too innocent and naive when it comes to girls.

And the fact that he’s actually now falling in love with someone is something that Seungcheol can’t let go just like that, of course.

“But hyung.. If I’m actually going around Seoul with Pinky tomorrow..” Chan blushes “.. Does that mean that I should go to school? I mean, it’ll be weird if I just appeard out of nowhere at school and ask her out, don’t you think?”

“Hm, you're right. You know what, you should just go to school tomorrow. I’ll send some of the boys too for back up if any of them attack you at school which is probably impossible, but I wouldn’t take risks. I’ll tell Jisoo and some of the boys to back you up. But they won’t follow you on the date, of course. Don’t worry”

Chan blushes again.

“You know what, it’s very fun to tease you with this date kind of thing. We need to talk about it more often to losen the tension a bit”

“Aish, hyung..”

***

“Good morning” ___ said as she hugged Soonyoung from behind. They’re all now sitting on the dining table, getting ready to eat whatever the breakfast is gonna be. “Had a good sleep?”

“Yeah it was fine. How bout yours?” Soonyoung smiled.

“Not the best sleep I’ve ever had, but it’s okay” she smiled a little and take a seat next to him “Where are the others?”

“Good morning everyone!” Chan shouted as he entered the kitchen. He was all dressed up neatly in his uniform and as he walks around, everyone were closing their nose as his strong perfume spread  “Good morning, ___ nuna! How do I look today? Handsome-er?”

She chuckles, “Looking good, Chan-ah! Love your hairstyle ”

“Thanks, nuna. It takes me more than 30 minutes to do it” he said as he touches his hair proudly “Let’s just hope she’ll like it”

“She? Which she?”

“Pinky. Jie Quong Zhou” Seungcheol said as he came in with a glass of water on his hand “The boy’s in love with her”

“He what?!” ___ freaked out as she spun Chan’s body to face her. She shake him violently, not caring that it ruins his valuable hair “You like a girl and you don’t even tell me?! What kind of brother are you, now?! Since when have you been liking this girl?! Which one is she?! Oh my God I’m so freaked out! My little brother has grown up!”

“Nuna, you’re messing my hair!” Chan said as she hugged him tight “And besides, we’re not going out just yet. I’m just going to show her around the town for a friendly offer, that’s all”

“Yeah, well what kind of friendly offer needing a 45 minutes shower and half an hour to do his hair” Mingyu scoffed as he poured some milk to a glass “You’re taking it too serious, Chan-ah”

“Hey, hey, let’s not blame the innocent boy, shall we?” ___ said as she protectively hug Chan “Now back to you.. Oh my God, I can't believe you actually found your love!"

"Um, correction, this is just a friendly tour, nuna. Friendly" Chan stated.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes, "Yeah right. The next thing you know about him would be his wedding ceremony with that Pink girl, nuna"

Chan blushes and made a face to Seungkwan who's now laughing with Hansol. See? Told you everyone loves to tease this one Michael JackChan.

Looking back at the little boy, ___ helped Chan to neat up his hair again "Are you ready with all you need? Blazer, bag, shoes, everything?”

“Yeah, nuna. I’m pretty much settled” he smiled proudly and patted his own chest. He was smiling like he could beat the light of sun and it just make his eyes disappear even more.

“Yeah well there’s something you’re forgetting” Seokmin smirked, being the playful kid he is “You’re still not wearing any socks and just so you know, we’re out of socks”

“What?!”

 

---

[ OMG Chan is in love~ With Pinky! Gosh, don't you just ship these two kids together?! ><

I had this feeling to pair up the boys with the Pre-School girls lately like how I did with Mingming and Junghyeon on Seventeen and Seungcheol with Sohee in this chapter kkk

 

So a little spoiler, Pinky would be a 'real' character later on and I hope you guys would support her too! There would be more drama, more complication and plot twists so I hope you guys would look forward for it!

xoxo]