Special Gathering aka Gangfight

Delinquenteens

 

Can't nobody do it like you~ Said every little things you do. Hey, baby stay, stay on my mind. And i, I'm officially missing you~

I groan at that special song played randomly from iPod. Not that I hate that song, no. I love it. Probably one of the most favorited and played song on my gadget. The thing is, this song reminds me so much about Soonyoung and to tell you the truth, that’s like the least thing I wanted to do right now.

Ever since that fight I had with Soonyoung, we haven’t exchange a word nor smile to each other. We simply ignore each other and pretend like the other doesn’t exist. Like we don’t know each other and we’re just a complete stranger not in any interest to know each other.

So many ‘each other’ repetition, but that’s just what I feel.

Deep inside, I know that I’m in blame too for acting like I’ve replaced the boys with Doyoon. Not that I have any intention to, but that’s just how it looks like and I can’t blame them to feel that way. I’ve spent almost all day with Doyoon and have no seconds to hang with them, so it’s not surprising to actually know that they feel replaced.

In my defense though, I won’t say that I’m the only one in blame because the boys didn’t give me any choice either. They always ignore me at school, so how in the world should I spend time with them, then? They always pretend like I don’t exist and everytime I tried to approach them, they would push me away and create some gap between us, so yeah. I just feel too tired for chasing things that would obviously push me away from the beginning.

But come on, it’s no time for blaming each other now.

I let out a big sigh as I think about our problem again. I would be lying if I say I don’t miss them, but I won’t be the first person either to apologize or anything. I’m not the most innocent person in this case, but the boys are not one either so if we should ever make this problem up, we should do it together, not individually.

I grab my iPod harshly, planning to change the song, but when I was about to take it, someone stepped on my feet as they walk passed by the hallway. I was sitting down in front of the lockers with books around me, trying to work things out about calculus and all (even though it didn’t work out at all), and I’m pretty sure that everyone can see that someone is sitting down here. So why in the world does this person stepped into my feet?!

I was about to stood up and yelled at the person but he only walk away, stumbling and struggling with the massive backpack on his back. His small body seems to have some problems with it but he just keep on walking to his locker as he yelled, “Get the out of my way you tards!”

The students walk away in fear, even though the guy is small and obviously a junior. No one dared to does the opposite of his words and just let the small guy to get to his destination.

I raise an eyebrow at how harsh the boy’s words were, talk about language now..

The bell then soon rang. Students begin to walk away from the hallway to their classes, leaving only me and that boy in the hallway now. He had arrived to his locker and had begin to do whatever he’s doing with the stuff in his backpack. Probably stuffing it even more with the stuffs inside his locked. He doesn’t even pay any attention that the bell had rung and just continue his action.

I stood up from my spot, picking up my backpack and books. I stare at the boy and begin to have this little mind argument. Should I come to him? We haven’t spoken in days or anything, and coming into him at this kind of time might be not a very good idea, remembering how stuffy his backpack is.. He doesn’t look like he wants any accompany now, anyway.

But I need to know what he’s up to.. The stuffy backpack reminds me on what Seungcheol had before that gathering and-.. Oh my God! Is the boys up to some other gathering now?!

I bite my lower lip at the thought. The last ‘gathering’ resulted in one of the boys to get hurt, Hansol, and I’m pretty sure that he wasn’t the only one to get hurt at that time. They might be not as bad as Hansol, but the other boys surely got some injuries back then, remembering how tired they looked like.

Gripping my shoulder strap hard, I finally ended up with the decision on coming to him and ask what the heck is happening. If they really are to have any gathering soon, I should at least know about this and prepare myself in case they needed ‘a hand’.

Not that I’m hoping they would need any of my amateur helping hands, anyway..

So I walk myself closer to his locker and finally greeted, “Hey Chan”

My greet turns out to have a very big effect on him that he slammed the locker door loudly and jumped back a few steps. Me on the other hand, can only jolted back as I saw his sudden action. I was surprised by my own greeting, geez.

“___ nuna, what are you doing here?! You should be in your class!” he scolded.

“Well excuse myself, but you’re not suppose to be here either, Chan” I raised an eyebrow “What are you doing anyway? You look a bit busy there”

“Oh, um, nothing really. Just some stuff, not to worry here” He said with an awkward smile “Oh by the way, nuna! Long time no see, how are you? You’ve been very busy lately, eh? We haven’t spend much time these past days.. I miss you!”

I raised an eyebrow, “You miss me?”

“Yeah, I do. Why not?”

“I-I don’t know.. I thought you guys are mad at me..” I said the obvious “Are you sure you miss me, Chan-ah?”

“Mad at you? Why? Yeah I’m sure I miss you” he chuckled.

“You guys are not mad at me? Then why are you keeping some distance with me?”

Now he raised an eyebrow, “We do? No, we don’t. We’re the one who thinks that you’re creating distance between us. Soonyoung hyung said you needed some space alone so we tried to give you it and-..”

“Wait, Soonyoung said so? He said that I wanted some space?”

He nodded.

“I-I never said that..” I exclaimed.

“Oh then.. Um, I don’t know. Let’s just pretend I’ve never said anything, okay?” Chan said, followed with a weird laughter “Dang, I forgot that hyung and nuna are not in a good condition now”

I look away at Chan’s mumbling words. True that we’re not in a good condition now, but does that give Soonyoung and excuse to let him say that I want some space when he’s the one that says the boys are disappointed at me?

The thought that Soonyoung’s actually playing around with me then starts to pollute my mind. Does he really have the heart to do so? I mean, he’s always known to be someone that would always think of my feeling. He wouldn’t let me dirty up my shoes if he can carry me on his back. He wouldn’t let me sweat if he can do all the works by himself. Then does he really have the heart to spread out this kind of bull like this?

“Urm, nuna? Did I say anything wrong?” Chan asked, snapping me back to reality.

“Oh um, no, not at all” I said with a forced smile “What else did Soonyoung said to you guys, Chan-ah?”

“Nothing really. He just said that you needed some space since we’ve been acting like we ignored you, so we didn’t really try to bother you or anything lately.. Seungcheol hyung also said the same and even suggested to not see you and stuffs”

“Really? Seungcheol said that to you guys?”

“Um, yeah, he did.. Why, nuna? Is there anything wrong?”

I forcedly shake my head with a half-hearted smile, “No, nothing’s wrong”

“Oh okay, then. But nuna, do you really feel bothered with our random action? I mean, we know that we’ve always seem to ignore you at school, but all we want is your protection nuna, and you know that, right?”

I nod my head slowly as the word ‘protection’ is brought up to the surface again. It has been awhile since I haven’t heard it and now that Chan mentioned it again, I can’t help but think of the random possibilities and such on why Soonyoung and Seungcheol are saying lies like this. Could it be possible that they’re doing this for my protection? But what kind of protection are they trying to give to me?

Should I ask Chan more about it? I know he wouldn’t say the truth or anything, so should I bother to ask? Deep inside, I know that I’m dying to know the truth, but I can’t ignore the fact that’ I’m feeling tired too from all of these ‘protection’ and ‘safety’ thing. I’m tired to chase them down with the answer that they would obviously never spill out.

Too tired over something that had been repeated too often, they said.

“Nuna? Are you okay? You’ve been spacing out too much by now”

“O-Oh, yeah.. I’m fine, don’t worry” I exclaimed with a smile.

“Okay then” Chan smiled “Oh, and nuna.. I can’t help but to ignore that you and Soonyoung hyung are in a big fight nowadays and I know I have no right to put my hands on it, but.. I just wanted to say that.. Whatever the problem you guys are having, I know you two can work things out. You two had been together for God knows how long, even when you two are not a couple yet. Soonyoung hyung can understand you the most and vice versa. So nuna, I just wanted to say.. You guys are the best couple I know and it would be a real pity if you guys.. You know.. End everything now”

I bitterly smile at Chan’s confession. True that Soonyoung used to be the one that can understand me the most, but if you look at the current situation, can he really be counted as one?

“I’ll consider it” I said with a smile “Okay, enough with my problem talking. What are you up to now, huh? What’s with the stuffy yet not fluffy backpack? Are you guys having another ‘gathering’ now? At school time? Really?”

“O-Oh.. That.. Well, um..”

“There’s no point in lying, Chan. Just spill it. I just need to know are you guys going to have another ‘gathering’ or not” I said with an imitation of quotation mark on the gathering word.

Chan sighed, “Yeah.. We’re going to have another fight today. Not at school time, but it’s going to be soon enough so I need to prepare things up:

“Things? What kind of things?” I said with a raised eyebrow. The fact that Chan used the word ‘fight’ instead of ‘gathering’ actually surprised me too. Seungcheol and Soonyoung would always call it a ‘gathering’ instead of fight. And now looking at the fact that Chan’s actually in the magnae line, there’s quite bravery in him, I can say.

“Just.. You know, things to fight with..”

“Such as?”

“Nuna, you promised me you’re just curious about will there be a fight or not, so please don’t ask me other questions. I’m not allowed to say it”

I let out a half-hearted smile and messed his hair, “Okay then. Just.. Stay safe, okay? If you need anything or if someone got injured, just give me a call and I’ll be there. I might not be the best student in Health class, but I still know things, so..”

“Okay, nuna”

“Okay” with one last smile, I patted his shoulder. I was ready to leave the spot until a thought run across my mind, I need to talk to Soonyoung. I turn my back to face Chan who’s now busy with his backpack again and ask, “Chan-ah, do you know where can I find Soonyoung?”

“Why? Are you going to settle things down with hyung?” Chan asked excitedly.

“Well I need to talk to him about stuffs first but.. Do you know where he is?”

He shook his head, “I’m not sure, nuna. Some of the boys are leaving the school already to prepare for tonight’s fight, while some are still here so that we won’t draw too much attention, but I don’t know about Soonyoung hyung.. I think it’s only Jisoo hyung, Junghan hyung, Mingming hyung, Seungkwan hyung, and Hansol hyung who are leaving first so there’s still some possibility that Soonyoung hyung is still here”

“Where are the boys leaving to, then? How can they escape in school time, anyway?”

“I can’t tell you where.. About escaping school, I don’t think that’s a problem for us, nuna. You’ve ditch school with Soonyoung too, right? There are so many ways to escape this school” Chan said “About Soonyoung hyung, I’m not sure where he’s exactly at but I think if he’s not in class then he must be at the secret garden he has behind school. You know that place, right nuna?”

Secret garden? Of course I know that place. That’s my most favorite spot all over school. The place where I can feel Soonyoung’s love and at the same time, his hatred toward me nowadays..

I nodded slowly and bitterly smile at Chan. Every memory of Soonyoung seems to be a sad and ironic ones when they used to be the sweetest part of my life. Not his entirely his fault though, but yeah.. I bet you know how I feel.

“But nuna, if you want to see him, you better rush up because all of us should leave school before 12 and it’s already 11:45 now, so..”

“O-Oh, thanks for the info, Chan-ah! See you later! Be safe, okay?” I said with a last hug. I begin to run to the back garden since I suddenly feel like I need to see Soonyoung first before he goes to the fight later. Not that I have any bad feelings about him or anything, I just need to see him somehow.

I run myself faster as I look at the watch on my left hand. 10 more minutes before the clock strikes to 12 and I’m still halfway there. The lockers are placed far enough from the back garden and it’s such a pain to run there in a rush like this. The fact that I have all of my textbooks in my backpack doesn’t help a thing, either.

Come on, Soonyoung.. Don’t leave just yet. I need to see you first, please..

 

 

---

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for the very late update.. Like I said on my Seventeen fanfiction, I went abroad for my holiday and I forgot to bring my laptop so I can't give you an update or anything. I'm super sorry about this and I hope you guys won't get bored or anything to this story.
><

Anyway, what do you think of this story? What kind of game Soonyoung and Seungcheol is actually playing with YOU, eh? And don't you just feel that Chan is a very super cute little brother here? I mean, he says the things that Seungcheol and Soonyoung would obviously forbid and just-.. idk I just love Chan sooooo much here eheheh <3

So guys, if you have any thought about this story, the comment bar is always open and I would always welcome your comments! 

Don't forget to subsribe too!

xoxo ]