I Just Need One Single Friend!

Delinquenteens

 

I opened the door to the roof top and it painfully make an awful shrieked. I winced in pain for the hurting noise on my ear but then a smile appeared on my face as I quickly walk myself to the opened field.

From top, you can see the whole school at the same time. The green field was filled with some kids who were playing football, the basketball field was a bit emptied since I think people were having their lunch on the cafeteria and other than that, the school look just fine. More of quiet, actually.

I search for a place to sit on the top but I saw someone, a guy, sitting all alone on the glass roof of the Botanical Garden. I walked quietly to the guy and hold my lunch box better. I finally can make a friend!

“Hey” I greeted with a smile. I swear I was being all nice, the best shot I’ve gave, in fact. But the dude jerked back as he saw me and literally fell of the slippery glass. Making him to spilled all of his lunch. “Oh my God, I’m so sorry!”

I tried to help him out but he didn’t meet eye with me and keep on picking up his lunch box, “It’s okay. I’m the one who’s sorry”

Huh?

“B-But I don’t-..” my words were cut off as he quickly tried to walkaway with a bow. “Hey, wait!”

I quickly stood up and tried to catch him, but like I said, the glass roof were too slippery that I fell on my knees myself. “Ouch”

“Oh my, are you alright?”

I stare at the guy who was really close to me right now. He was really worried about me, I can tell. For a moment there, I was into those brown eyes. His eyes were showing this calm and warmth that I think he has the most beautiful eyes. But then he raised and eyebrow so I cleared my throat as I snapped back to reality, “I’m fine”

He look at me deeply but then he looked away and continue to stare at my knee. “Is it hurting?”

“Not really.. I could still walk proper-..” I tried to stood up but my knee was beginning to sting that I stumbled back down. I was expecting to get another brushes on my but I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, protectively. I look at him and tried to stand on my feet. Feeling really embarrassed at the sudden close contact. “Sorry”

“Can you stand?” he asked with worried tone and I could only nod. I could really see that he was really worried about me from the look on his eyes. He has this gentle and soft face features that I’m sure that he’s actually a caring person. “Okay then.. I think I should just leave right now.. I won’t disturb-..”

“You’re not disturbing me at all, trust me” I smiled “Besides, I would love to have a company for lunch. You’re not a bother at all, um..”

Jang Doyoon

“Ah right, Jang Doyoon-sshi”

He smiled at me and I asked him to join me enjoy our lunch. Well, my lunch actually since I surprised him and made him dropped his food so, I figured, it wouldn’t hurt to try to ‘buy’ my new ‘friend in training’ with my lunch. I cooked them myself anyway, so might as well ask for his opinion about my cook, right?

“Is it good?” I ask as he placed a cut of meat to his mouth. He nodded and I felt more proud when his expression changed into a dreamy one. “Do you like it? I could cook some more on our next lunch”

“Oh um.. That reminds me.. I better get going now” he said and look around. I wasn’t sure who was he looking for but his face turned into a scared one “It’s been a great lunch with you, um.. What’s your name?”

“___, Choi ___”

His smiled disappeared and he got even more scared. The terror in his eyes were too obvious that it makes me shiver myself. “Are you.. Are you in anyway.. Related to Seungcheol?”

“I..” I was speechless. Why of all questions in this world, must he ask me that? “Oh my God.. You’re the guy that.. My brother beat up the other day, right?”

“Your brother?”

Shoot.. Damn myself and my own mouth!

“I, uh.. Um..”

“Please don’t tell whoever your brother is about this meeting” he said and stood up. He bowed deep and his face was facing the ground that I can’t see it but I know he was terrified because his tone was shaking and he was a bit trembling. “I-I won’t bother you. I’ll never step a foot here, ever again. Please don’t tell your brother. I-..”

“What are you talking about? Why’re you so scared at me? I won’t hurt you like the Seventeen boys did. I mean, compare to your body, I think it should be me who’s being afraid if we ever get into a fight” I crisply joked but he didn’t budged a bit. He was still stiffen up and he was still bowing at me. “D-Doyoon-sshi, please don’t be afraid at me”

I urged him to stood straight but he still doesn’t face me. He was still looking down and call it the advantage of being a 165 cm or something, but I could see his face clearly now. He was looking really scared that the warmth on his eyes were gone and turned into a terrified one.

“I need to go”

“Wait” I said as I held his hand “If you’re going to avoid me, just because Seungcheol is my brother, then you’re no better man than them”

“Huh?”

“You judge me by how violent my brother and his friends were, not by who I am. Don’t you think that’s too unfair?”

“I’m not judging you. I just don’t want your brother to think bad about us and.. Just please let me go, ___” he begged with those eyes. I swear that if he was ever a mute or something, he could still talk to anyone with his eyes cause his eyes always show his feelings and right now, I know he was really begging me.

I let go of his hand with a hard heart. I sighed mentally and watch him walk away after picking up his blazer. I kicked my lunch box and scream in frustration on just how hard it is to be friend with someone in this school, just because your brother is the head of a gangster.

***

BLAM!

I slammed my bag on the cafe’s table. Seungcheol, Soonyoung,Mingyu, Hansol, and Seungkwan’s eyes were widen out. I don’t know was it because of their shock on my slamming or were they just shock to see me on that cafe. Either way, I’m really pissed on them now.

“God, damn it, ___! What’re you doing?!” Seungcheol shouted and stood up. He slammed the table back and was now looking down at me with angered yet shocked eyes.

“You all are such a curse!”

“Curse? What curse? What’re you talking about?!”

“Guys, keep it down low..”

“Oh shut up, Seungkwan!” I snapped the boy who was now popping his eyes in shock of my sudden harsh words. I turn my head back to Seungcheol and now point him with my finger in anger, “You’re the cause of me for being an outcast! You all are the reason why I can’t even make one stupid friend!”

“What’re you talking about,___?” Soonyoung asked as he stood up and patted my shoulder, trying to calm me down “Let’s just talk about in slowly, okay? I’m sure we could-..”

I pushed his hand away, “You could what? Find the way out?! How can you find a way out if you don’t even know how do I do in school?! You don’t even know how lonely I am at school, do you?”

“___, I know you’re mad that you still have no friend, right now, but-..”

“Oh, so you know that your poor girlfriend doesn’t have any friend, huh? Then why don’t you greet her? Or at least, smile at her or something! Don’t you know how many stupid times I tried to smile and approach you guys but I only ended up looking stupid for being nice to an effing gangster!”

Soonyoung went quiet at that time. I don’t know did he lost words or something but I was too pissed off to care about it right now. He stare at me with blank eyes and his shoulder deflated down.

I was spun away to Seungcheol’s side as he harshly turned me and yelled, “How would it be our fault?! Those kids are just too stupid for not befriend with you, that’s all!” Seungcheol yelled “Why blaming on us when we’re doing nothing?!”

“They’re not stupid! You’re the stupid one, Seungcheol!” I yelled back “Don’t you see that they’re too afraid about you guys?! I don’t even know why do they avoid me when they don’t even know that I’m you ing sister!”

“Watch. Your. Language. ___.”

“What, are you going to hit your sister, now? Go on. Show me how violent you can get. Go on, punch me” I said and raised my cheek to his face. I can see his fist were clenched that his knuckles went all red and his muscles were showing, but I won’t back off now. These boys have created too many unfortune to my life, and I want to show them how far have they got.

“Hyung, calm down” Mingyu said as he stood up and pulled Seungcheol to sit back. Seungcheol sat down and facepalmed himself in frustration. Burying himself on his sweating palms and didn’t say a word.

“Nuna, I think this is just a big misunderstanding..” Hansol finally spoke up “We’re just trying to protect you, nuna. That’s all. But our way.. Might not meet your expectation. But please nuna, don’t blame us, especially Seungcheol hyung and Soonyoung hyung. We just wanted to protect you, nuna”

“Protect me from what, Hansol?! Hm? Tell me. Tell me so I could just protect myself and you all could just act all normal to me at school!”

“It’s not as easy as it sounds, nuna.. We’re just-..”

“You know what, if you don’t want to tell me a damn about it, then it’s fine. I don’t care. I’m done with all of this none sense. Done” I said as I harshly grabbed my bag that it actually made the glass fell off the table. I throw the boys a piercing glare before turning my head to the exit door. This is just too much for me to handle.

I don’t know how slow did his brain gets but as I was about to step out of the cafe, Soonyoung shouted at me and I could hear his footsteps coming closer as he run to catch me up, “___, wait!”

I glare at him who was bumping the people on the cafe to catch me and quickly exited the place. Making a jingling sound of the door bell. I quickly walk out of the cafe and fastened my pace to the traffic light, trying to get to the other way as I heard faintly that the Cafe door was jingling again, showing that someone has exited the door too and I bet, that must be Soonyoung.

I waited impatiently for the green light to get off so I could walk across soon as I heard Soonyoung’s shouts get even louder. I could also hear complains from the other people whom he bumped into and I know that he’s just making another chaos right now.

Oh good, you’re making a chaos on the public road, when you tried to hide myself and pretend that I’ve never exist in school. Good job, Soonyoung.

The green light was now turned into a red one as some people begin to walk across. Soonyoung was a few feet away from me but he was so close to get me. I glare at him and quickly walk across the way. What I didn’t know is that I was the only one crossing at that moment and there was someone who stepped on the gas when it was clearly showing the red sign.

In a blink of an eye, I feel a really painful pain on my whole body. My body just crashed into a car and I was thrown away a few feet from the last time I was standing at. My body felt so sore and stinging as I start to feel warm liquid coming out of my forehead and lips. My body was so hurting by the hard contact to the car that I blurry see that it was a black BMW sedan, but my pain was increasing as my body was thrown away to the hard solid road.

I was wincing in pain and my body was trembling. I wanted to run away so the other car won’t cross over me but I was paralyzed. Too much pain at the same time that I couldn’t even move my fingers on my will and it ended up shaking so bad.

I parted my mouth and begin gasping for air as I’m starting to feel my chest pressed down. It’s like someone had put a ton weight on my chest that I can’t breath at all. My eyes were blurry but I could still see people running at me and start to surround me with their terrified looks. My ears were stinging but I could hear someone shouting my name with horrored tone. “___! ___, wake up! Wake up! Don’t close your eyes baby, don’t close them”

Soonyoung run at me and he quickly slide down to the road, not caring that his pants were torn of from the solid hard road and his knees were bleeding. He look at me with terrified look and I could blurry see that his cheeks were wet in tears. He wasn’t the type to cry easily but judging on his horrored tone, I know that I really injured.

In no time, Seungcheol and the other Seventeen boys had surround me. Their face were filled with horrored and Seungcheol was no better than Soonyoung, he was also crying. Soonyoung placed my bleeding head on his lap as he shouted with curse for someone to call the ambulance. “Baby don’t close your eyes, okay. Don’t give up on me. Stay with me. Please..” he begged “God damn it, where’s the ing ambulance!”

Oppa, don’t curse..

“___, listen to me. Listen to me, okay” Seungcheol said as he cupped my face “Don’t you dare close those eyes. Listen to me, ___. No no! Don’t close them, please! God please.. ___ don’t close them please”

“Hyung, they said they’ll come in about 3 minutes”

“God damn it, it’s not good enough, Seungkwan!” Soonyoung shouted in frustration. He was literally pulling his hair out in desperation and my eyes was getting heavier by the time. I was fighting hard to keep it open but keeping my eyes open had become the hardest thing to do, now.

I could see Soonyoung’s tears falling from his cheek and making his shirt wet. The fact that my blood was now staining his school uniform was actually making him look pathetic that I was even hurt just by seeing on how hopeless he was.

I move my hand a little and squeeze his hand. I tried to smile at him but I think it awfully failed that I ended up closing my eyes. “Don’t.. Don’t! Don’t close your eyes, please! Please baby, don’t close them for me, please!”

And with that, I out.

 

---

[An update, yeay!

Baby Doyoon finally appeared! Aren't you guys excited about it? No? Okay.

Seriously though, did anyone realize that I've never even once said his name in this story up until now? Did I make a logical explanation now about who're the bullies and who's being bullied? And can you figure out where did I got the idea for this story?

Cause if you do, you'll know what would happen later on

*wink wink

 

Oh! And don't forget to check out my other story => Seventeen <= ]