A Little Too Close

Dangerously in Love

"Hea Woo-ah! Wake up!" one of the boys was shaking her bed, to wake her up for school.

 

 

Groaning, she opened her eyes, "Hoya oppa... Shut up, I feel sick, and my head is throbbing."

 

 

He pouted, "Aw, chincha? Sunggyu hyung is sick too. He can't go to school today... You can't either?"

 

 

"Does it seem like I can? Let me stay home." she massaged her temples, "I'll ask Myungsoo or Sungjong for the notes..."

 

 

After everyone had left for school, Hea Woo slowly got up and headed for the kitchen, grabbing a bowl and some cereal.

 

 

Soon after, Sunggyu came into the kitchen, bundled in a thick blanket, "Good morning..."

 

 

"You're sick too?"

 

 

He nodded, "Yeah... I think I got the flu from the guy behind us last night, he wouldn't stop coughing.."

 

 

Hea Woo sighed, "At least we get to skip school for today. Should we just rest up?"

 

 

"I'm not in the mood to right now, lets watch a movie and fall asleep after."

 

 

Her eyes brightened up, "Can I pick the movie? The movie you chose last week was boring."

 

 

"Fine, go ahead. Choose whichever you want."

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"Ah, why this movie..." Sunggyu groaned. The movie she chose was This Means War, a romantic comedy.

 

 

Pressing play, she leaned back against the couch, "I thought you said I could pick any movie I wanted?"

 

 

He sighed and went to the left side of the couch, "I should stop being so nice..."

 

 

"...Since when were you nice?"

 

 

"I gave you my cardigan last night, and today, we have to watch this movie..."

 

 

Her eyes widened, "Oh right! When do you want it back?"

 

 

Sunggyu shrugged, "Keep it, I guess. That person's flu could transmit to others too."

 

 

"Okay then..."

 

 

They began watching the movie, the both of them together was full of yawning, sneezing, coughing, and laughing.

 

 

"Dating the same girl without her knowing is such a screwed up thing to do..." the boy commented.

 

 

"But it's also her fault for dating two men at a time." Hea Woo answered back, "You'll see what happens... Hey... I want part of the blanket, I'm cold too." she pulled half of the blanket towards herself.

 

 

But, he pulled it back, "This is a small blanket."

 

 

"You'll heal faster than me!" she pulled on it again.

 

 

Sighing, Sunggyu pulled her nearer to him, their warm bodies touching, "There, stop complaining."

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"Hea Woo, Sunggyu hyung... Wake up." one of the boys shook the both of them.

 

 

After a while, Sunggyu was the first one to open his eyes, "What...?"

 

 

It was Dongwoo, "Hyung, get up before samcheon finds you two like this, even if you two are sick."

 

 

That's when he noticed how close the both of them were as they slept. A little bit too close. He quickly got off of the couch and put the blanket over her, "Samcheon's not home yet?"

 

 

"Luckily, he's not. He's stuck in traffic. What the heck happened between the both of you?"

 

 

The eldest sighed, "Nothing, it's not what it looks like. We didn't want to get up, so we shared a small blanket. That's it. Now excuse me, while I go back to my room to sleep." he stretched his arms as he started walking back.

 

 

"Hyung, one last question. You two are quite close to one another. Do you perhaps, like her...more than a friend?"

 

 

Sunggyu stayed silent for a little bit, "Yes I do." and he walked off.

 

 

Dongwoo looked at Hea Woo, who was sleeping peacefully, "Hyung likes you? Well, I'm sure if you feel the same, you'd be a lucky girl."

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"We're home!" Sungjong exclaimed as he, Myungsoo, and Min Hee walked in the door.

 

 

Hea Woo, who was already awake, came out from the kitchen drinking some hot tea, "Oh, Min! You're here too!"

 

 

She nodded, "I wanted to drop off the lessons we had for today. It's not much though, except French is tough right now. It's getting more difficult by the year, and this teacher gave us two handouts to finish."

 

 

"Two days into the year and we're already getting homework? Wow, what school we have..." Hea Woo sighed, "So not excited for the rest of the year."

 

 

"Right..." Min Hee took out some papers from her messenger bag, "These are the handouts from everything today, and you can take a picture of the notes we took."

 

 

After Hea Woo took pictures of the notes, she smiled, "Thanks, Min. Hey, since you guys walked all the way here, stay over for dinner. Woohyun made dinner tonight, stay for just a little while. Your parents won't mind, right?"

 

 

She shrugged, "A while is fine. I'll just tell them I went to the library to study."

 

 

"Yes! We need to catch up, it's a must, especially since I didn't feel well to go to school today..."

 

 

In about ten minutes, they were all eating at the dinner table, laughing at each others conversations.

 

 

Hoya just couldn't stop, "Really?! They fell asleep during Geometry?"

 

 

Min Hee nodded, "They did! Myungsoo and Sungjong fell asleep during Geometry and until Literature!"

 

 

"Who would want to learn about math? Why is math even needed? It's useless!" Sungjong pouted, yawning.

 

 

"Pay attention more so you can graduate and do what you want to do. Don't fall asleep in class." Tablo reminded them.

 

 

Myungsoo sighed, "Yes, samcheon..."

 

 

Min Hee's phone started ringing, "Oh, it's my dad... I'll be excusing myself." she got out of her seat and walked into the living room."

 

 

"She has to go home now..." sighing, Hea Woo looked at all the guys, "Woohyun, your car is fast enough, you take her home. Please?"

 

 

He nodded, "Alright, I didn't have much homework anyway."

 

 

Min Hee came back after a few minutes, "I have to go now to work on homework... I'll see you tomorrow? Oh, and thank you for the meal and letting me stay."

 

 

Everyone in the room nodded with a smile, "Oh, Min. Woohyun will take you home so you won't have to take the bus."

 

 

She looked at him, "Ah, thank you..."

 

 

He nodded as he got out of his car, "You can follow me." he smiled as he walked somewhere else in his house."

 

 

Dongwoo cleared his throat, "Well, I'm done too... I'm going to bed. Good night." he grabbed his plate, put them in the sink, and headed to his room.

 


 

i love comments, you guys~  tell me what you guys think! thank you for reading :3