What a Kiss-Up

Dangerously in Love

"Hea Woo, we're done early. Thanks for helping me with cleaning and with inventory, go home and have a good weekend." Hye Jung smiled at her, patting her head, "You need some rest."

 

 

Hea Woo sat on one of the tables, "I don't want to go home yet... Can I stay here for a few minutes more?"

 

 

Her gomo nodded, "Of course, just make sure you don't miss the bus."

 

 

After awhile, someone came inside, even if the door was locked.

 

 

"Sunggyu! What are you doing here so late?" Hye Jung exclaimed.

 

 

"I was still awake fixing up our furniture, and I noticed it was dark out. So I decided to pick up Hea Woo while sneaking out with Woohyun's car." he answered.

 

 

"There's no reason to come out so late, and get greased on by Woohyun if you get caught..." she replied, chuckling.

 

 

He shrugged, "Eh, doesn't matter. Lets just go just incase Woohyun wakes up."

 

 

The whole ride was silent, but actually, Hea Woo had fallen asleep during the thirty minute drive. When Sunggyu parked the car in their new driveway, he looked at her and sighed, "This girl... Really?"

 

 

Getting out of the car, he opened the door and opened hers afterwards. He hesitated between two choices: waking her up, or carrying her to their bedroom.

 

 

"Hea Woo...?" he called her name, hoping she would wake up.

 

 

But she didn't, and that's when he groaned, "She's going to hit me tomorrow morning..." and that made him hestitantly carry her in his arms and go inside the house.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"Hyung, seriously... Stop using my car, you left my keys in the garage last night. Why did you go out last night?" Woohyun looked at the eldest while eating his breakfast.

 

 

"I went to pick up Hea Woo at work, it's too late for her to be walking alone at midnight." he answered.

 

 

The other sighed, "You know, if it were any other girl, you would tell her to walk home. But because it's Hea Woo, you plan on getting hit by me."

 

 

Hoya came inside the kitchen and sat down, "Good morning. Oh, Sunggyu hyung. Hea Woo and I are going to choreograph today with one of the new members of the dance team. So you won't be able to see her for most of the day." he chuckled.

 

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, "Hoya, don't try to make me jealous, I already know that. She told me she would be with you and offered to go car shopping with Tablo samcheon and I later. So Woohyun, I'm not using your car again."

 

 

"Wait... I'm part of the dance team too, why can't I choreograph with you?" Woohyun looked at Hoya with a surprised face.

 

 

He turned his head towards his hyung, "Please, Woohyun hyung, you can't get passed the first chorus. Go hang out with Min Hee, we can tell you start acting like a kiss-up when she's around."

 

 

That's when Sunggyu started laughing, "That's so true, he acts like he knows everything when we're all together during lunch!"

 

 

"Hey! You do the same too!" Woohyun exclaimed as he pointed at his hyung, "Like you weren't obvious enough. Giving her concert tickets the day after she tells you her interest in music, and pretending you had the flu after samcheon checked her temperature while she was asleep!"

 

 

His eyes widened and he stood up, "That was only between us, I told you that because I trusted you!"

 

 

On the otherhand, Hoya was definitely confused, "What is going on? I was just talking about choreography and then all of a sudden you two start screaming at each other."

 

 

Sungjong came inside the kitchen, annoyed, "You two, shut up. Hea Woo's about to come down, so you're screwed if she ever heard it."

 

 

"Yes, I would. But it's not my fault because Woohyun decided to say that!"

 

 

He rolled his eyes, "Oh please, it's your fault! You started laughing!"

 

 

"It was Hoya who started it!"

 

 

Hitting all three of his hyungs in the kitchen, Sungjong sat down, "I woke up because of you guys, and I was planning to sleep in today."

 

 

After awhile, everyone else came down, although it was a miracle that Dongwoo could wake up. All eight of them were all silent, and looked like they slept for a good two weeks.

 

 

"Myungsoo, you look the most tired out of all of us. What kept you up?" Hoya asked him.

 

 

He yawned, "I was up two days ago to study for the Chemistry test I had to make up at lunch about the periodic table, and I decided to finish my beginning of the year collage for photography. So that's why."

 

 

That's when the doorbell rang, and their dancer stood up, "That's Eumi, I'll go get the door." he walked away to open the door for their new friend.

 

 

"Ah, Eumi! She's pretty cool, and pretty funny too!" Sungjong said.

 

 

Myungsoo looked at all of them, "You guys got a new friend other than Min Hee?"

 

 

Hea Woo nodded, "Yep~ I met her before work two days ago. She hung out with us yesterday, but you weren't there."

 

 

Hoya soon came back with Eumi, "I'm sure you know everyone here, Eumi. But you didn't meet Myungsoo yet."

 

 

Myungsoo yawned as he looked at her, "Oh, annyeong..." he was obviously tired to interact with people.

 

 

When Eumi looked at him, she had a surprised face, but yet, filled with anger, "You! You were the one who made me fall yesterday! You didn't help me pick up my stuff at all! You humiliated me!"

 

 

That's when he noticed her yellow purse. He was rushing to make it to his Chemistry quiz, since his teacher was somewhere else, and he didn't know where that class was. He bumped into someone, but because he was rushing, he couldn't say sorry and instead just ran off.

 

 

"Eh? He was the idiot you were talking about?" Hea Woo looked at her, "Dang..."

 

 

His eyes widened, "I'm so sorry about that! I didn't mean to, Mr. Kang is a strict teacher and I couldn't miss my test make-up."

 

 

"You're so lucky I didn't break anything when I fell, idiot!"

 

 

Hoya looked at her and at Hea Woo, "Lets just go choreograph right now... Before one of you snaps..."

 


 

Eumi will be the last female character to be included in the story for a long while. A few more may be added during the of this story (which won't be for a long fifteen chapters or so). But, more k-idols may show up in the future. i love them comments~ thank you!