The "New Girl."

Dangerously in Love

Hea Woo lazily walked down the stairs. Her nose red, dark circles evident, and fatigue shown all over her body.

 

 

Sungyeol, who was walking around the house, saw the girl that looked like she was ill, “Hea Woo-ah? What happened to you?”

 

 

She sat down on the last step, “I don't know, I've been throwing up since this morning. I think I ate something bad at the mall we went to after the gym last night.”

 

 

“Do you want me to tell Tablo samcheon? He can take you to the hospital before he goes to work.” he questioned.

 

 

Shaking her head, she sneezed, “No, I'm fine.”

 

 

“Eh? Well, I'm going to get hyung... Wherever he is...” he walked up stairs, calling Sunggyu's name all over the house.

 

 

After awhile, he finally brought his hyung to the stairs, “There she is, she really doesn't look good.”

 

 

“Hea Woo-ah.” Sunggyu called out for her, “Do you need to go to the hospital?”

 

 

“I like how that's the first thing you ask...”

 

 

He looked very stern, “Yah, it should always be. You look horrible, lets go.”

 

 

She groaned, “I'm fine... Plus school is in fifteen minutes, I'm okay.”

 

 

Annoyed by her actions, he immediately lifted her up, “I'll have samcheon say I'm going to school late so I don't get detention again.”

 

 

- - - -

 

 

Sunggyu opened the door to his classroom, and all the students in his class looked at him.

 

 

Their teacher looked at him, “Hello, Sunggyu-ssi, your uncle called, you're excused. Please sit down. Oh, I almost forgot. We have a new student and she will be sitting in Hea Woo-ssi's seat for today while we get another desk.”

 

 

He looked at the girl and nodded, and he went to his seat.

 

 

He didn't know why, but when he saw her, he felt this some sort of bad vibe.

 

 

“Annyeong, Lee Mi Kyong-imnida. It's nice to meet you.” she smiled, bringing her hand out.

 

 

Sunggyu simply just nodded and sat down, “Yeah, nice to meet you too.”

 

 

“Hyung... Sungyeol told me about Hea Woo, is she okay?” Myungsoo questioned from behind him, “He said she looked horrible...”

 

 

“The doctor said she would be fine, but she'll have to stay at the hospital because we're not avaliable to pick her up right now. So I'll pick her up before I have to go to work.” he took a klasp envelope and gave it to Myungsoo, “By the way, while I'm still turned around, here.”

 

 

Myungsoo grabbed it, “Is it from Yi Fan? Better be good...”

 

 

“Yeah.” the other answered. After awhile, they began listening to their teacher, writing down notes.

 

 

Little did they know, the new girl was listening to them. Especially when Wu Yi Fan's name was mentioned.

 

 

*That was quite easy... * Mi Kyong thought to herself, as she smirked and wrote down notes.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

“Sunggyu-ssi, may I talk to you?” their teacher called him as the other students were packing up for the end of the day, as the teacher was talking to Mi Kyong by his desk.

 

 

He hurridly put everything in his backpack and went up to his desk, “Yes, songsaeng-nim? Please make this quick, I have to rush to the hospital before I go to work.”

 

 

“It won't take long, I just want you to take her to the library to get her textbooks.”

 

 

Sunggyu was creeped out, “What? Why me? Can't another student do that for her? I really have to go.”

 

 

The teacher looked at the both of them, “She requested you to help her.”

 

 

Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Min Hee, who were also getting ready to go home, heard that. Sungjong furrowed his eyebrows, “The hell? That girl has been all over hyung the whole day, and Sunggyu has been complaining so much. She's so annoying...”

 

 

“I suggest we tell Hea Woo, or maybe hyung will tell her by the time he gets home...at eight.” Myungsoo suggested, “She needs to stop being near hyung...”

 

 

“This is honestly the only time I believe we should tell. I've known Hea Woo for so many years, and she creates a solution to every problem. Which is violence, but it'll work.” Min Hee commented.

 

 

Sunggyu went to his three friends, “Can you guys pick up Hea Woo for me instead? Mi Kyong won't budge, so annoying even if I tell her to go away or that I already have Hea Woo. Please, I have to go shopping later too...”

 

 

“We'll get one of us to do it, Sunggyu. Just hurry up with that girl and go back home quickly.”

 

 

He nodded as he thanked them and walked past Mi Kyong, signaling to follow him.

 

 

“Sunggyu-yah~” Mi Kyong called for him, “Thank you for helping me~”

 

 

Extremely annoyed, he harshly pushed her away, “Don't. I mean it, don't do that. I have a girlfriend, and if someone tells her about you, you're the one to blame.”

 

 

“But where is she? I don't see her.” she answered him, “Are you sure you have a girlfriend?”

 

 

Students were looking at them, but Sunggyu was too fed up with her to care, “My girlfriend is in the hospital, and I would've been there by now if it wasn't for you. So, leave me alone after this, I don't want any trouble because of you.”

 

 

“You don't even like me as a friend? I mean, no interest?” she questioned, adding a little aegyo to her words.

 

 

He immediately turned towards her, “You are more annoying than Hea Woo when she first moved in with me. I can't stand you, yet I don't even know you. All I know is that you're plain annoying, and you're a huge leech. Don't cater towards me, because my friends and I don't play nice.

 

 

“Aw, that hurt my feelings, Sunggyu-yah...”

 

 

Having enough of this non-sense, Sunggyu was ready to leave. He grabbed her schedule and ripped it apart, “Get your own textbooks.” he dropped the ripped pieces on the floor and walked away.

 

When people get annoying, something has to be done. Clearly, it worked out quite well.

 


 

i don't know why i'm so excited to write this starting now to the end of the story. i have quite a few things planned. ;) comment and subscribe, thank you!