Goodbye

Dangerously in Love

“Mrs. Yoo, we're glad you could find a way to visit your daughter in the hospital. Will you be taking her back home?” the doctor asked.

 

 

“Yes, I will bring back Hea Woo. We're going far, far away. I don't want her to be exposed to this anymore, she's being harmed this way.” her mother answered, crossing her arms as she looked at her daughter.

 

 

“Ah, right. She ran away, didn't she?”

 

 

Her mom nodded, “Yes, but she's back with me now.”

 

 

All of a sudden, Hea Woo's eyes slowly opened, which meant that she was fully conscious.

 

 

“Hea Woo,” the doctor went beside her bed, “How are you feeling?”

 

 

She sat up, “Eh..? Hea Woo? Who is she...? Who am I?”

 

 

At that moment, her mom had a smile on her face, because she knew it could only lead to one thing. Amnesia.

 

 

Her mother decided to speak up, putting her hand on her daughter's shoulder, “Hea Woo, your name is Yoo Hea Woo. I'm your mother. Don't worry, I'm here and you're going to be okay. Your step-father, your brother, and I are here for you. So is Himchan, you have us.”

 

 

“Himchan...? Who's Himchan? Is he a friend of mine?” Hea Woo frantically questioned.

 

 

“He is, somewhat. He's your Fiancé, and... you two are getting married next month.” she smiled.

 

 

She was satisfied, completely satisfied.

 

 

The doctor decided to cut through the conversation, “I need Hea Woo for a few minutes, I believe there's a likely chance she may have Amnesia.

 

 

But Amnesia indeed.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

One Week Later

 

 

“We're so broken now...” Eumi cried to herself, in a hospital room with most everyone except Hea Woo of course, and Myungsoo. Yongguk was also with them.

 

 

“I haven't seen Hea Woo at all... I don't know where Myungsoo is either. It's been one week already...” Min Hee sighed, “It's just not the same...” a tear dropped from her cheek, as she quickly wiped it away.

 

 

Woohyun looked at her and embraced her, telling her it would be okay.

 

 

“Sunggyu hyung is going to be devastated when he wakes up... If he wakes up before we see Hea Woo again, he's not going to be himself at all... Plus, Myungsoo is gone... The two most important people to him are gone...”

 

 

Everyone in the room sighed, and looked at the oldest of the kids who is suffering from comatose.

 

 

Yes, Sunggyu is in a coma.

 

 

Tablo sighed, “I'm just going to check with the hospital for a few minutes, and I'll go out and buy some food for all of you.” he walked out and made his way towards the receptionist.

 

 

He caught sight of the receptionist nurse, and saw that Hye Jung, his best friend, crying in front of the desk.

 

 

“Hye Jung?!” he called out her name, and ran towards the desk and placed his hand on her shoulder, “What happened?”

 

 

She was sniffling, “I-It's about Hea Woo-ah... She...” tears flew down her face rapidly, it was uncontrollable.

 

 

Tablo looked at the receptionist, “What about Yoo Hea Woo? I'm her guardian!”

 

 

The receptionist looked at him, worrisome, “Hea Woo was released last week from this hospital last week by her mother, Yang In Hee.”

 

 

“Where is she now?!” he yelled at her, angry.

 

 

“I do not know, the hospital doesn't know anything about released patients...”

 

 

The male comforted his best friend by hugging her as she cried, “It's going to be alright, Hye Jung. We'll find her, I'm sure we will.”

 

 

“Not when she's in the hands of that witch! Who knows what she'll do!”

 

 

- - - -

 

 

Two Years Later

 

 

It's been two years since the incident, and not much “good” stuff has happened to the group.

 

 

Except the fact that Min Hee and Woohyun are engaged, but other than that, then it hasn't been the same.

 

 

This time, it was Yongguk who was the one who visited Sunggyu's hospital room. It was just him, no one else but him.

 

 

“Hey Sunggyu.” he greeted, “Sorry it's just me today, everyone is busy with work. You know, I wish you could wake up already. It really does feel like it was my fault you're like this... I was right behind you, and I could've easily taken him down before he hit you and Hea Woo... It's probably the millionth time I said that to you, but you've been asleep all these times.”

 

 

He chuckled to himself, “We've started losing hope. Hea Woo's been gone, so is Myungsoo... Weird thing too, one friend of mine disappeared around the time they disappeared. You remember Himchan, right? Yeah... Everything feels so empty.”

 

 

Yongguk put back the fruit basket down on the table and threw away the older one, “I wish you were awake, because I know you wouldn't give up looking for them like we have...”

 

 

“Bye Sunggyu, I'll come back in a few days.” he sighed as he walked towards the door, opening it.

 

 

“Yongguk...?” a familiar voice said.

 

 

He turned around, and saw that his friend was finally awake. His eyes were opened. His jaw dropped, “Sunggyu... You're awake...”

 

 

However, he couldn't respond.

 

 

Yongguk quickly ran towards a nurse, “Excuse me, I have a friend... His name is Kim Sunggyu in room 626... He woke up...”

 

 

That's when plenty of doctors and nurses went to his room.

 

 

A doctor came to Yongguk after ten minutes, “He's totally fine. He may just be slow to respond to things, but now, he's fully aware.”

 

 

“Thank you.”

 

 

He already called all of his friends to come, and they were all on the way.

 

 

Yongguk went inside Sunggyu's hospital room, “Hey. You fine?”

 

 

“Yeah... I feel great, unlike other people when they come out of a coma.”

 

 

Yongguk sighed, he won't feel great once he hears the news of Hea Woo and Myungsoo.

 

 

“Hey Sunggyu. A few things happened while you were gone, I think you should hear them now, since I'm here. You would get mad if I kept it from you until the others arrived.” he started.

 

 

Sunggyu looked at him, “What is it?”

 

 

He sighed again, “It's about Hea Woo...and Myungsoo. They're... They disappeared during the time you fell into a coma. Like, a few days after you arrived in the hospital...”

 

 

This time, he responded quickly. He quickly sat up, “What the hell did you say?!” he got up from his bed, “Where are they?!”

 

 

“If we knew, they would be here too... Especially Hea Woo, we all know, if she was here, she'd never leave your side, but she's not. She's not here, and we don't know where she is...”

 

 

“Well, I'm going to find her. I'm going to find her no matter what.” Sunggyu answered, “I'm going to find her, and I'm going to find my brother. I don't care if I just woke up, I will make sure that they're back here.”

 


 

The End. News of the sequel will be in the next chapter. Hope to see all of you in the sequel! :)