Beautiful

Dangerously in Love

Months passed by, it was already January. Did things happen? Yes, but they are not important for now. But things between Hea Woo and Sunggyu?

 

 

No, they were just close best friends who lived in the same bedroom.

 

 

Did things between Min Hee and Woohyun happen?

 

 

You'll see.

 

 

Did things between Eumi and Myungsoo happen?

 

 

She was too busy with her brother, but she never forgot about him, or the rest of them.

 

 

"Yah, Sunggyu! You have the poster ready?" Hea Woo yelled at him, hitting him in the shoulder in the process.

 

 

He rolled his eyes, "I was carrying it around all day, and I sit next to you in class, for crying out loud! How could you not see the poster which was irritating me all day because my locker was too small for it!"

 

 

Eumi walked towards them with a bouquet of pink and white lillies, "Roses are better for romance, but I guess..."

 

 

"Those are her favorites, I've known that for a long time. Is Woohyun here yet?" the other girl looked around Woohyun.

 

 

"He said that he's coming right now. Sungjong's trying to persuade Min Hee to come here, and it's working. Only a few minutes before it starts."

 

 

That's when Woohyun came, he went up to the three of them, "Thanks you guys, really... You dressed up formal just for this."

 

 

"You're asking her to Winter Ball, we dressed up because you are too. But either way, good luck, Woohyun." Hea Woo smiled as she patted his shoulder.

 

 

"Min!~ We should go to Carribbean Bay, like all of us during the summer!" Sungjong's voice could be heard across the hall.

 

 

Showtime.

 

 

Eumi immediately hid herself so Min Hee couldn't see the lillies, and Sunggyu and Hea Woo hid the long poster behind their backs.

 

 

The rest of them were playing along. Hoya and Dongwoo were nearby Woohyun, and Myungsoo and Sungyeol sat down near a bench pretending to do their homework.

 

 

"Min, you're in for a surprise!" Sungjong gently pushed her towards their greasy tree, and walked to Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

 

 

"What's going on...?" she questioned, but the ones she knew weren't paying attention. The only one who did was Woohyun.

 

 

He smiled at her, "Hey Min, mind doing me a favor?"

 

 

Confusion was the expression that was shown on her face, "What is it...?"

 

 

"Listen to me for a few minutes." his smile grew wider as he cleared his throat, and began singing to a tune.

 

 

"Baby my love, beautiful. I love you. Even just by looking at you, even when I just think about you... My heart flutters."

 

 

It was a song that Woohyun had written himself, just for this day. Hopefully it'll be good for the both of them.

 

 

The rest of them were listening, waiting for their cue, when he finishes the song.

 

 

By the end, Dongwoo held up a placard that said, "Turn around!" As Min Hee did, she saw a poster that said, "Please be my date for Winter Ball. Sincerely, Nam Woohyun."

 

 

That's when Eumi hurriedly handed him the lillies, "This is it, tree." she said before walking next to Hea Woo.

 

 

Min Hee, however, was full-on surprised. Everything was happening in such a fast pace. First, she was drawing, and the next minute, she was being asked to Winter Ball.

 

 

But she had to admit, she would be lying if she said she didn't want to go because she had no interest in him. In fact, she did!

 

 

"Yes..." she faintly answered as her cheeks got pink, "I'll go with you..."

 

 

It was loud enough for him to hear. Another smile appeared on his face as he immediately hugged her, "Thank you, Min.." after awhile, he let go and handed her the flowers, "Here... Hea Woo told me they're your favorites."

 

 

Min Hee looked at her best friend, "You were one of his masterminds?! I'm going to get you, Yoo Hea Woo!" she exclaimed, causing the other girl to run away.

 

 

"It'd be fine if it was somewhere private...not in school, where there are tons of people watching..."

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"I'm so glad she said yes. It was about time!" Hea Woo smiled in relief.

 

 

Eumi nodded, "Right, about time that Woohyun spoke up!"

 

 

Two friends of theirs, Onew and Jonghyun, came up to them. They know each other by the first year dance captain, Lee Taemin, and they hang out quite frequently.

 

 

"Hey, Hea Woo, Eumi." Onew smiled, "I heard Woohyun asked Min Hee to be his date for next week."

 

 

"That was nice! I should've thought of something like that!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

 

 

That's when Sunggyu, Myungsoo, and Hoya came walking near them to go to their lockers.

 

 

Onew nudged his dongsaeng's shoulder, and Jonghyun saw the three of them. They definitely had something in mind, to play around. They knew Sunggyu liked Hea Woo, and Myungsoo liked Eumi.

 

 

"Hea Woo-ah. How would you like to go to Winter Ball with me?" Onew jokingly questioned as he leaned against a locker.

 

 

Her eyes widened, "Eh?! I mean, I would love to... but I'd rather go to the ball with Eumi. We planned to go together ever since last month."

 

 

The only thing the three of them heard as they passed by was 'I would love to.' Well....

 

 

Sunggyu couldn't believe what he heard, but he decided to let it be, he didn't want to deal with it as of now.

 

 

As for Eumi? Myungsoo always believed Jonghyun had a thing for her, and he thought he would ask her next.

 

 

Well, boys... You weren't there to hear the rest of it.

 


 

chapter dedicated to one of my bestest friends evar~ i hope you like it :3 oh, and to everyone, don't worry... something between hea woo and sunggyu will happen quite soon.