Beautiful Nightmare

Dangerously in Love

"Hea Woo, remember you can't wear your glasses during the performance. It'll fall easily once you do a backflip." Hoya told her.

 

 

She sighed, "....I should've never told you that I was forced to be a cheerleader in my old high school."

 

 

Eumi laughed, "Hea Woo, I got you. Need help for some looks next week? I got a perfect thing for you, it'll be great."

 

 

The other girl nodded, "Alright... Thank you, Eumi."

 

 

- - - -

 

 

Tablo, Sunggyu, and Hea Woo were finally out car shopping. One of the only times Tablo could go out instead of resting up so he could be with the eight of them for dinner.

 

 

Meanwhile, Sunggyu was indecidable about the cars he had looked at. The ones that caught all three of their eyes were the Subaru BRZ and the BMW 320i Sedan.

 

 

"Tablo samcheon and you yourself drove both of them... Why can't you pick already?" Hea Woo sighed as she yawned, obviously tired.

 

 

"Do kai bai bo, I don't care which one wins, I'll just choose that one."

 

 

Tablo sighed as he chose the BMW, as Hea Woo chose the Subaru. kai...bai...bo!

 

 

The young girl chose paper, as the man chose rock.

 

 

"I win. Now lets sign the papers and go home so I can sleep."

 

 

Soon later, Tablo signed the papers for the desired car and after about an hour, they were able to go back home.

 

 

When they got back to their house, it was already 9:30. Everything that Hea Woo did was dance for eight hours, go to dozens of dealerships, and wait for almost five hours finding the best car. It was like she worked full time without being paid for the day.

 

 

"Good night, Sunggyu." she yawned as she entered their room and laid down on her bed.

 

 

But there was no answer, it just turns out that he was already asleep.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"Yah, Hea Woo! Get back here!" her mother yelled, chasing after her.

 

 

She was obviously scared, her mother found out that all her jewelry was thrown away by Hea Woo because of her jealousy. Her mother spent more money on jewelry than on her.

 

 

When she finally reached her daughter, her palm swung towards her face, "Don't you know how much those cost?! Don't you?!" another slap came towards her.

 

 

"I'm sorry, eomma! I'm so sorry!" Hea Woo cried, struggling to get away.

 

 

Anger was what was seen in her mother's eyes, "Sorry isn't enough! Apologies are nothing to compared by how much fortune everything was, which you threw away! You stupid child!" this time, it was her fist.

 

 

"In Hee!" screams came towards them, it was Hye Jung, who was visiting. She pulled her mother away from her, "Don't do that to her, she's only seven! She's your daughter for crying out loud!"

 

 

"I don't care, everything her step-father and I bought together is gone! Her brother will always be better than her! In Ha will be better in every way possible! She is just like her father: ugly, greedy, and insensitive."

 

 

Hea Woo screamed as she rose up from her bed, crying.

 

 

She grabbed a pillow as she got out of her bed, walking to Sunggyu's, and hitting him lightly with the pillow, "Sunggyu... Yah, Kim Sunggyu..."

 

 

He groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, "What...?" he looked towards the clock, "It's one in the morning. Why are you waking me up?"

 

 

"I had a bad dream..."

 

 

He sighed, "What do you want me to do about it?"

 

 

Hea Woo pouted, "Move over..."

 

 

"Eh?"

 

 

"I can't sleep alone when I have a bad dream, so move..." she answered.

 

 

Sunggyu sat up, "You're seventeen, not ten. Plus, I'm only fifteen feet away from you, go back to sleep."

 

 

"Please, Sunggyu. I won't irritate you again, please just move over..." another pout came appeared on her face.

 

 

Sighing again, he reluctantly moved to his right, "Fine."

 

 

Being thankful, she laid down on the free space next to him, "Thank you. I'll just be in the corner if you don't want me near you."

 

 

"Whatever, Hea Woo... Good night..." he yawned before going back to sleep.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"What is taking them so long? It's almost noon..." Dongwoo groaned as his stomach growled.

 

 

"Beats me... Someone go wake them up before I die out of starvation." Myungsoo commanded, letting everyone know that he's hungry.

 

 

Sungjong sighed, "I'll go wake them up..." he stood up from his chair and started walking up the stairs.

 

 

When he opened the door of Sunggyu's and Hea Woo's room, he noticed something... Hea Woo wasn't on her bed, and instead on Sunggyu's. He walked closer to them with confusion plastered on his face, only to see that his arm was around her.

 

 

Sungjong screamed, causing the both of them to wake up. When Hea Woo saw his arm around her, she was the next to scream and quickly got off the bed.

 

 

The five other boys came running inside, and looked at the three of them.

 

 

"Why was your arm around me?!" Hea Woo was hyperventilating.

 

 

Sunggyu's eyes were so wide, you could actually see them for once, "You were falling off, so I pulled you back. I didn't mean to keep it there the whole night!"

 

 

"Yeah... Didn't mean to..." Woohyun muttered to himself, chuckling.

 

 

The eldest heard him, got out of his bed, which made Woohyun run away. And yes, he did run after him, "Say something like that again, and I'll tell Min Hee!"

 

 

The five boys that remained there were all quiet, until Dongwoo broke the silence, "Can we go out and eat breakfast now...?"