Amazing

Dangerously in Love

"Lets all wear fancy dresses! The ball is semi-formal for the girls. The guys have to wear a suit and tie..." Eumi stated, looking at all the dresses there was in the store.

 

 

That caused Hea Woo to sing the chorus to Justin Timberlake's Suit and Tie, laughing at herself.

 

 

The other two girls who were with her just looked at her in disbelief, "Hea Woo, we all love JT, but now is not a good time to be singing his songs." Min Hee told her, shaking her head.

 

 

".....My bad." she half-heartedly apologized while laughing and skipped around the store.

 

 

They both looked at her weirdly, "I'm sure it's just coffee..." Min Hee commented.

 

 

Eumi couldn't help but agree, "I believe so, she has a really bad coffee addiction."

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"Eh?! Why did you choose that one for me?! I want mine simple!" Min Hee said as she looked at the dress her childhood friend picked out.

 

 

"You have a date for next week, just trust me and choose this one!" she said as she held it out.

 

 

"Fine... Let me try it on..."

 

 

All three of them ended up trying out and buying the first dress they chose, and they walked around the streets of Seoul to get to the bus stop.

 

 

"We should get ready together! Is everyone else going too?" Eumi questioned.

 

 

Min Hee nodded, "Yeah, although they don't have dates, they're going to go anyway. It'd if they were stuck at home while we're out having fun."

 

 

"That's pretty much why we're going..." Hea Woo confessed, "Eumi and I planned it a month ago for us because we knew Woohyun was going to ask you."

 

 

The childhood friends looked at each other, "Hea Woo, I hope you know I'm still going to kill you for having a bunch of people watch."

 

 

She grinned as they were walking, "At least you got flowers~"

 

 

"Shut up."

 

 

- - - -

 

 

The morning of the ball came, Hea Woo woke up at 11am as planned and hurriedly got ready to go to Eumi's house to prepare for the ball.

 

 

"Sunggyu. Yah, Kim Sunggyu, ireona." she shook him for him to wake up.

 

 

He groaned as he opened his eyes, "What...? It's only eleven, let me go back to sleep."

 

 

"Yes, it's eleven. I asked you last night to drop Min Hee and I off at Eumi's house. You were okay with it, so get up and lets go."

 

 

He sighed, "Go take the bus."

 

 

Hea Woo rolled her eyes, "Fine, I'll just ask Hoya to drop me off. Luckily he's awake and has a working car, unlike Dongwoo..."

 

 

That's when his eyes widened, "Eh? I'll drop you off instead, fine. But I want food as an exchange."

 

 

"Yeah, I'll get you food tomorrow. Just please hurry, I'm going to be late!" she exclaimed as he kicked him off his bed.

 

 

Getting up off the floor, he grabbed his car keys, "You hurry! Geez, the first few minutes I wake up, you're already so loud. Hurry up." he walked downstairs, yawning.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"Thank you, Sunggyu. We'll see you at seven." Hea Woo said as both she and Min Hee got out of his car.

 

 

They pressed on the doorbell, and after a few seconds, it was Yongguk who opened the door.

 

 

"Oh, Min Hee, Hea Woo. Come in, Eumi's waiting for you guys in her room." he said as he let them come in.

 

 

They thanked him as they walked up to her room.

 

 

"Eumi! We're here!" Hea Woo chimed as she opened her door.

 

 

"Finally, I've been waiting for you two for almost an hour!" she exclaimed as she brushed her hair.

 

 

Soon enough, they all began to get ready for the ball. Whether it'd be hair or make-up, they just took their time.

 

 

"Just a little bit of eyeliner, don't put so much on..." Min Hee said as Hea Woo held a liquid liner pen.

 

 

She smiled as she laughed, "I got you, Min. I got you for tonight."

 

 

She closed her eyes as the other put make-up on her eyes. Min Hee seldomly put on make-up, only once or twice.

 

 

As she finished, she sighed, "Hey Min, Eumi... I have something to tell you that I can't tell anyone else."

 

 

"That you're in love with Sunggyu? We know, we've been knowing." Eumi blurted out.

 

 

Her eyes widened, "What?! How did you know?! How can you read my mind?!"

 

 

"We're not stupid, Hea Woo. The way you look at him in class, he's the first one you look for when you need something. There's so much more, but Hea Woo. We know." Min Hee said, "And it's about time you told them.

 

 

She was only looking down, "What if he doesn't feel the same? It'll be awkward between us..."

 

 

The other two girls looked at each other, then back at Hea Woo, as the shrugged at the same time.

 

 

"But don't worry, Hea Woo. I'll help you looking amazing so he thinks about you tonight." Eumi smiled, holding up a curling wand.

 


If you like Sunggyu and Hea Woo together, get ready for the next chapter. ;)