And May The Truth Be Told

Dangerously in Love

A/N: We're headed for a long chapter, everyone.

 

 

Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Min Hee were in the living room. They were waiting for the others to come back, but they're currently clueless of the situation.

 

 

All of a sudden, Tablo comes inside the house, on the phone, “No! I'm telling you that my niece and nephews have been kidnapped, and I've tracked down their location. …I can't go, I'm busy with my other nephews, but I will head there once I'm done! ….You're the damn police, and you have the responsibility to protect Korea's citizens!”

 

 

The five of them looked at each other with confusion. *What's going on? * they all thought.

 

 

“Thank you....” Tablo put his phone down, when he turned around and was surprised by the five of them in the living room, “Oh my god, you scared me.”

 

 

“Samcheon... What was that all about?” Woohyun questioned, “Your niece? Are you talking about Hea Woo?”

 

 

He sighed as he sat on the coffee table, “Since you heard me, I guess there's no reason to hide this from you all now. Listen carefully, because I'll only say this once.”

 

 

The five of them sat up. They were ready to hear the story that would shock them for a good while.

 

 

“Sunggyu and Myungsoo... They're the sidekicks of the notorious gangster, Wu Yi Fan. Before they worked in his money laundering department, they were his top assassins.”

 

 

“Bwoh?!” Sungjong squealed, “Sunggyu hyung, Myungsoo hyung? Assassins? Appa, you're kidding me, right?”

 

 

Tablo shook his head, “I'm not, because it's the truth. They were in his company ever since they were young, and the reason why they entered is a reason they hate talking about his childhood. Although they're not here, I'll tell you why. Just don't you DARE, tell anyone, or them that you know anything about this.”

 

 

He began talking again, “Their father, he was a best friend of mine and Hye Jung's. Their father was part of the company, before Wu Yi Fan inherited the company from his dad. Their father was the company's all-rounder, but he was also a main target of Kim Joon Myeon's father's company. Sunggyu and Myungsoo's father was tricked by his let me say...girlfriend, who is their mom. His girlfriend was actually part of the other company and snitched him out. If you can easily guess what happened to him after that, then good.”

 

 

“What a sick woman...” Sungyeol commented, shaking his head in disbelief.

 

 

“She wasn't sick. She was just someone who had to choose between love or money. When their father died, the Wu company kidnapped the both of them. They were beated, tortured, everything horrible...just to make them say yes about joining their company, and train like their father. They only did that for revenge, so the kids can kill the ones who killed their own father. The two of them still do this, even to this day.”

 

 

Silence.

 

 

No one spoke, and no one moved.

 

 

There was only silence.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

“Myungsoo!” Sunggyu screamed for his brother, “Find Hea Woo, I got these guys.”

 

 

The younger one looked at his hyung, “Alright! I'll make sure she's okay for you, hyung. Be careful!” Myungsoo ran up the metal stairs to the second floor, firing at anyone who was from Joon Myeon's company that was in his way.

 

 

Meanwhile, with Eumi and Hea Woo....

 

 

“I'm getting you out of here, I'm getting you out of here...” Eumi kept on repeating as she tightened the rope around her wrists behind her back, “Just go along with me, alright? If you follow my directions, you'll stay alive.”

 

 

“A-Arrasseo...” Hea Woo winced as she felt the rope burn, “It just hurts...”

 

 

“Don't complain. If you weren't one of my best friends, you'd probably be dead by now...” she kicked the door open, holding her best friends by the wrist and directing her somewhere else.

 

 

All of a sudden, she heard the of a gun, and felt a cold object pointing towards her head.

 

 

She took out hers as she turned around and held the gun to her opponent. Although, what she forgot was...

 

 

“Myungsoo...” she called his name as she dropped her gun, wide open in shock.

 

 

His eyes widened, “Eumi...”

 

 

- - - -

 

 

Sunggyu, and Wu Yi Fan's men were fighting their opponent. Sunggyu was about to hit someone with his gun, until he saw a familiar face.

 

 

He froze when he saw Yongguk, his girlfriend's best friend's brother.

 

 

“Sunggyu.” Yongguk looked at him, “Eumi had a feeling you and your brother would be here.”

 

 

“You?! Eumi?! What?!” Sunggyu was surprised, as he forgot to pay attention to what he was doing earlier.

 

 

Howon, though. Hoya noticed someone from his own team was going to aim at one of his best friends. Not wanting to see anything bad happening to his hyung, he took out his gun, “Sunggyu hyung, kneel down right now!” Hoya quickly shot down his own teammate. Nothing beats the bonds of brothers, not even money.

 

 

The eldest turned around, “Howon?! What the hell?!”

 

 

“Hyung... I'm sor- Never mind this, but just go upstairs! Hea Woo is with Eumi.” he told him.

 

 

He was confused, “What?! She wasn't with us when we wer-”

 

 

“Just go!” he ran up to him, pushing him up the stairs, quickly firing at another one his teammates.

 

 

The three of them ran up the stairs, and what they saw, was Hea Woo and a broken relationship that hadn't even started yet.

 

 

Eumi and Myungsoo.

 

 

They were just looking at each other. Eumi's face showed the sign of shock, as Myungsoo's face showed how broken he was of the fact that she was in the other team.

 

 

“Hea Woo!” Sunggyu screamed out for her.

 

 

Little did they know, that a man from Joon Myeon's company was sneakingly walking behind them, holding up a plank.

 

 

Myungsoo was the only one who saw him, “Watch out!”

 

 

Sadly, the man had already hit both Hea Woo and Sunggyu across the head with it, and ran away afterwards.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

“OPEN UP! THE POLICE ARE HERE! OPEN UP!”

 

 

Yongguk was panicking, “Hurry up, Eumi! Tie me up faster, we're not going to jail if you finish this faster!”

 

 

She was currently tying everyone's wrists behind their back, which she hoped was a way to make the police believe that they were kidnapped instead of being gangsters.

 

 

“I'm done, I'm done!” she screamed, with a few cuts on her hands with her job.

 

 

The warehouse door opened, as the police entered the bloodied warehouse. Bodies were everywhere, either dead or barely breathing.

 

 

Some police officers went up the metal stairs, opening doors one by one, until the police opened the door where the six of them were.

 

 

“Officers... Oh thank god, the police are here... Please help our friends, they were knocked out, we were kidnapped by them... Please help us, and them most of all...” Yongguk decided to say, looking at the officers.

 

 

“Please...” Eumi pleaded with them, “We're going crazy, please just help!”

 

 

The officers looked at each other, and back at the six, “Don't worry, we're here to help.”

 


 

the end is near, everyone. then again, the sequel will be out soon. maybe one or two chapters left, so keep waiting~ thank you. i finally updated because i felt good today for some reason. comment and subscribe, thanks!