Rivalry

Dangerously in Love

All the way until lunch, Yongguk was with Eumi, talking about the years that they were separated. As Hea Woo...well, she had to be with Himchan, who kept on flirting with her.

 

 

When it finally time for a free lunch, they all were at the field, where there was sub sandwiches, chips, juice, and cookies.

 

 

Hea Woo was waiting for her other friends to come, but it seems like their group was behind.

 

 

"You know, we should go somewhere one day. What about Lotte World?" he smiled at her.

 

 

She took a bite of her sandwich, "Sorry, but we're not a couple."

 

 

"You don't have to be a couple to go on a date."

 

 

She tried ignorning him, but he didn't budge. He saw her as being hard to get, when actually, she really isn't interested.

 

 

Himchan sighed as he tucked strands of her hair over her hair, "Don't be like that, Hea Woo-ah~"

 

 

"Excuse me?" a familiar voice came in between them.

 

 

The both of them looked at who that belonged to, "Kim Sunggyu, the returning drop-out and leader of Infinite? What are you doing here?"

 

 

"Kim Himchan, the traditional instrument attention seeker? We worried we would bump into you today, just not like this." he grabbed Hea Woo's wrist and pulled her away from him, "Don't get near my best friend."

 

 

Hea Woo looked at him, "Just because I live with you doesn't mean I know you that well."

 

 

He nudged her shoulder and whispered in her ear, "Be quiet so he can leave you alone..." he then looked at Eumi who was with Yongguk as they walked away somewhere, "Well, I'm sure Myung will get really irritated..."

 

 

"He's the brother she hasn't seen in a long time that I told you about a few days ago." she answered.

 

 

Himchan looked at them in surprise, "You? You know him and his friends?!"

 

 

Hea Woo slowly nodded, "I live with them..."

 

 

The rest of Infinite and Min Hee came along, but they did see the two siblings leave. Myungsoo had the urge to go follow, but he didn't want the rest of them to know how he felt just yet.

 

 

"Himchan of T.S? What are you doing here?" Dongwoo looked at him, "I thought we told you that we didn't want you and your group near ours."

 

 

Himchan rolled his eyes, "Wasn't T.S invited? Also, is it bad to hang out with Hea Woo?"

 

 

"She doesn't even like your presence!" Sunggyu yelled at him, "Just because you know Yongguk doesn't mean you can get close to Hea Woo while he catches up with his sister!"

 

 

Myungsoo looked at his hyung, "His sister...? What?"

 

 

"Long story, but I'm being serious. I saw your group as we switched stations, I saw how she started walking fast to the next station when you called her name. We're going to leave, I don't want any trouble." the grip on her wrist tightened as Sunggyu dragged her away.

 

 

Himchan got up and grabbed her other wrist, "Yah, she can go if she wants to. Don't force her to leave."

 

 

Sunggyu looked at him, "Don't touch her." he dragged her away again.

 

 

But he didn't budge, he pulled her from her wrist, causing an angry Sunggyu to snap. The one with the monolids let go off her wrist and walked up to the guy with the black hair.

 

 

The older one's fist came straight towards Himchan's face, "I said, don't touch her."

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"If Hea Woo couldn't see how angry Sunggyu was earlier... She can never realize his feelings for her..."

 

 

Sungyeol slowly nodded, "True that, Sungjong-ah..."

 

 

"Fifty thousand won that Sunggyu hyung will end up waiting for a few months." Woohyun said as he took out his wallet.

 

 

Dongwoo ended up taking his out, "Fifty thousand that she'll realize and kiss by the end of the month."

 

 

Hoya took out his wallet as well, "One hundred thousand that nothing will even happen between them anymore."

 

 

All of them looked at him, "What did you say?" Sungjong was confused, "You're betting double their money and making it negative? What's up with you, hyung?"

 

 

"Is it bad to bet?"

 

 

Dongwoo shook his head in disbelief and put fifty thousand on the table.

 

 

"Either way, I know I'm going to win. It's expected of hyung to do so." Woohyun said as he took out his share, "Sungjong, keep it from us."

 

 

Hoya took out his share and put it on the table. Sungjong took it all and put it in his pocket, "I got you guys."

 

 

"I don't understand why you guys bet for the stupidest things. You should use your money for something important, not for gambling." Myungsoo said, sighing as he got up and went up to his room.

 

 

Sungyeol looked at him as he walked up the stairs and back at the rest of his friends, "You know... Myungsoo's right. We've been acting like idiots lately, and I even admit it... Most of us acted way different ever since Hea Woo came to our house, to be honest."

 

 

Dongwoo couldn't help but agree, "Same... Ever since she came, some of our lives have been in a nutshell. Woohyun, Myungsoo, Sunggyu, and you too Hoya..."

 

 

Hoya looked at him and sighed, "If she wasn't a dancer, I wouldn't have any feelings for her. But having her in dance team really screwed over of how I thought of her as a friend..."

 

 

Little did they know, the eldest hyung overheard their conversation and walked in the living room, "I hope you know she has no interest in you, Hoya."

 

 

They all looked at him, "Hyung... Where's Hea Woo?"

 

 

"I dropped her off with Min Hee at the mall. Also, Hoya... I was curious, as I was also pissed off because of you during the time of the assembly, so I asked her to confirm it. You're nothing to her but a sunbae. And all of you, talk about her like that again. I'd like to see you try." he walked up to his room, slamming the door behind him.

 

 

"Angry Gyu... We never see that..." Sungjong commented, terrified, "He must really have feelings for Hea Woo..."