Take Them

Dangerously in Love

“Bang Eumi!” someone yelled out for her, “Give me your gun!”

 

 

She nodded as she handed him her weapon, “Here you go, Chanyeol-nim.”

 

 

“We've held captive of a source to one of Yi Fan's top assassins. She's in that room,” he pointed to a door, “Make sure sure she doesn't plan to escape, or else Director Junmyeon will punish us all.” he stated.

 

 

Eumi nodded again as she opened the door and went inside, closing the door behind her. She had a huge shock when she saw her best friend on a chair with covered and a blindfold over her eyes.

 

 

When she saw her best friend, she was scared., *Why is she here? Why is she a source? How is Hea Woo involved in this?! * she frantically asked herself.

 

 

Eumi ripped off the duct tape from , “Hea Woo?! What are you doing here?!”

 

 

Eumi?! Get me out of here! I don't know why I'm here, let me go!” she screamed.

 

 

Ssshh, shut up, Hea Woo! You can't be talking so loudly, you don't have the right in here. Now tell me what happened before you got here.”

 

 

Hea Woo was beyond afraid, having no idea why her friend was here, “I-I was with Sunggyu at the hospital because Daejung appa had a heart attack, and all of a sudden, we heard gunshots, and now I'm here...”

 

 

Sunggyu... It's him... But that only means...”

 

 

Myungsoo. She was afraid that the man she secretly loved was on Wu Yi Fan's side, their rivals. If he is, then their relationship will end before it had even started.

 

 

Hea Woo, I'm getting you out of here, you're going to get killed if I don't get you out.” she told her, “I'm going to be the one to save you.”

 

 

- - - -

 

 

Myungsoo, this is crazy. The signal from her phone hasn't been disconnected yet, it's like they really want us to face them.”

 

 

The younger brother chuckled, “They want to fight? Then so be it, they get what they want.”

 

 

Sunggyu chuckled as well, “They'll get the end from me. Minseok and Luhan snuck inside the warehouse, and Jongdae and Yixing are on their way to the back. Zitao just reported that to me.”

 

 

Good, then it won't just be us. We need boss' best workers.”

 

 

Of course, we'd be dead before I find out where they held Hea Woo hostage. We need their help for sure.” the eldest brother answered.

 

 

Myungsoo saw Luhan and Minseok, Wu Yi Fan's best spies, looking out of a window from a distance in the passenger seat, “There they are.”

 

 

Sunggyu sighed as he stopped the car and they got out, quickly running towards the two spies.

 

 

Come on, go through the window, we'll help you through.” Luhan said to them, reaching his hand out.

 

 

We can't go through there! It's too small!” Myungsoo exclaimed.

 

 

Minseok rolled his eyes, “If you want to save your brother's girlfriend, then get inside!”

 

 

I'll go first.” Sunggyu said to his brother, grabbing Luhan's arm and got himself pulled in.

 

 

Myungsoo sighed as he grabbed the other's arm and was also pulled in.

 

 

Don't waste your time shooting these guys, they're not well-trained in sharp shooting rather than us. But if you hear me yell, 'Take them,' go ahead and shoot.”

 

 

The older brother was astonished about that fact, “How did you get all that information?”

 

 

Luhan looked at him,”Our childhood friends, Jongin and Sehun, are Junmyeon's co-directors.”

 

 

They've been betraying him for years.” Minseok added, chucking to himself.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

Yongguk oppa!” Eumi called out for her brother, looking around the warehouse, until she saw him and Howon talking to each other nearby the entrance.

 

 

She went up to them, “We have a problem... The source that Chanyeol-nim is talking about, is Hea Woo...”

 

 

The two boys had their eyes widened, “What? How can the source be Hea Woo when she has nothing to do with us or Yi Fan's company?” Yongguk said as he looked at Howon, who was shocked.

 

 

Eumi was about to say something until Chanyeol came up to them, “Eumi, you must keep an eye out for the source, just incase. Their signal is getting closer, Kyungsoo believes that they're nearby.”

 

 

She slowly nodded as she walked back to the room from earlier, looking back at both Howon and Yongguk several times before entering.

 

 

THEY'RE HERE!” one of Junmyeon's top assassins, Baekhyun, screamed, “Some of our men are down, Wu Yi Fan's men are here!”

 

 

The whole warehouse reacted quickly and started running around. Everyone in the warehouse soon went into a straight-line, facing the back door.

 

 

Chanyeol, who was in the middle, held a pistol, “Yah, Wu Yi Fan, if you or any of your men are there, come out now before we kill this girl!”

 

 

That when Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Zitao, Minseok, Luhan, Jongdae, and Yixing, Yi Fan's top workers, walked through the front door and stood in a line in front of them.

 

 

You wanted us?” Myungsoo smirked, crossing his arms cockingly.

 

 

Yongguk and Howon became even more shocked seeing their two friends, in the team of their rival, it was crazy. They moved back a little, not wanting to be seen

 

 

You two took money from us for your boss. Where is it?” Chanyeol questioned, aiming the gun at Myungsoo.

 

 

How should we know? We don't take control of the money after L and I process it.” Sunggyu answered.

 

 

Their giant rival moved this gun towards the other brother, “Well, tell your boss that we it back.”

 

 

We'll get it back for you, as long as you give me back my girlfriend.” he said, “I'm not stupid, I'll give you the damn money back if you give me Hea Woo.”

 

 

The other one chuckled, “We'll give her back to you once we get the money back.”

 

 

We demand the opposite way around, Chanyeol. You're not Junmyeon, give us the girl, and we'll get the money back for you.” Luhan reassured as he looked at Chanyeol with the most idiotic look ever.

 

 

I'll give you the same answer. No, so you'll need to give us the money before we give you back the girl.”

 

 

Minseok rolled his eyes, “You're really going to make it harder for us, aren't you? Well then. Boys, by the orders of Wu Yi Fan himself, I'll say, take them.” he commanded, signalling them to shoot.

 

 

The seven boys of Yi Fan's side, took out their guns, and shot fire.

 


 

this chapter is long over-due, seriously. i'm sorry for not updating for over two weeks. i haven't been myself at all for the past few weeks, it's really hard for me right now, and i find it amazing how i have the strength to update rn. so i may update in one week, two weeks, or maybe three weeks. i don't know. just thanks everyone, see you all at the next chapter.