Matching Clothes?

Dangerously in Love

Two weeks have passed since Sunggyu and Hea Woo's useless argument. They weren't talking, not even at work. They'd just pass the cups with orders on it, like their first day.

 

 

Sunggyu had gotten over it, he has been. After a few days, he was waiting for her to start talking to him. But it seemed like she, was waiting for him.

 

 

"Hea Woo-ah, Sunggyu. Minwoo is ill, and won't be able to make it to his 5pm shift. Can you two just work until midnight? Just for tonight, and I'll pay you overtime for it! I promise."

 

 

Hea Woo looked away from the coffee shop, "Anything for you, gomo! I'd stay here anytime!"

 

 

The elder looked at the male, "And you?"

 

 

"Sure... Why not..."

 

 

And that, started their night shift. Minwoo always told Hea Woo that Hye Jung loved having music in the kitchen as they washed the dishes. So instead of making it a chore, it was a chore plus excitement.

 

 

"Gomo, can we use my iPod for tonight?" Hea Woo asked the other, who helped her auntie with the orders.

 

 

"Of course, honey. Sure you can."

 

 

By the next four hours, the shop finally closed, which meant it was time to wash all the dishes.

 

 

Plugging in her iPod, Hea Woo pressed on shuffle, only to see that the song that played was 'Why Don't You Love Me' by Beyonce.

 

 

"Oh, Hea Woo-ah... Still so into her.." Hye Jung commented as she pulled the carts of dirty plates and utensils.

 

 

She laughed, "Why, gomo? I understand what she's saying, mother made me learn how to speak English. That made me love her music, so why not?"

 

 

The three of them began washing the plates, with Hea Woo singing and dancing to the songs that was playing.

 

 

Sunggyu looked at her, shook his head, and laughed at her, "You know, I heard she's coming here for her tour on the first day of school."

 

 

"Really? Well, I'll be going, no doubt." she said. If someone else had told her that, she'd be jumping for joy. But, him? Psh, she'd be cold towards him no matter what.

 

 

"And I'm going too. I like her music too, but not as much as you do." he lied. Yes, he was lying. He just said that to talk to her, because he believed that the reason why they weren't talking was stupid.

 

 

Hea Woo looked at him with a unsatisfied expression, "Really? Name one song of hers that wasn't so popular, or wasn't a title song."

 

 

Luckily, Hye Jung was right next to him, as she whispered the title, 1+1, loud enough just for him to hear.

 

 

Repeating that, Hea Woo brightened up, "Hmm, I guess you're okay. Where are they selling the tickets?"

 

 

"I can hook us up for that, don't worry about it." he answered, "No need to pay for it, I got some people."

 

 

The next song that came up was Radio, one of Hea Woo's most favorites.

 

 

Hye Jung silently laughed, "This is going to be one long night..."

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"You know, thanks for lying earlier just to talk to me again. I heard gomo, but it's okay. Are you sure you want to go?" she asked him once she the lights of the house.

 

 

He nodded, "Sure, it's worth a shot if a lot of people like her music."

 

 

That made her smile, because of him, after a good two weeks, "Well, I guess I'll go to my room. It's our day off tomorrow, you can sleep in."

 

 

The next morning, there were knocks from Hea Woo's door, "Hea Woo-ah, it's eleven in the morning already. Wake up already." it was Hoya.

 

 

She soon woke up, groggily stood up and she opened the door, "I want to sleep more, we came home when it was almost one..."

 

 

"Really? Well we're all awake, and Sunggyu hyung wants to tell you something. I see you guys are talking again." he then walked away.

 

 

Yawning, she walked into the living room, knowing the eldest of the seven would be there, "What?"

 

 

Sunggyu handed her an envelope, "I got it about ten minutes ago. Open it."

 

 

"Really? The minute you wake up isn't for any surprises..." but she opened the envelope anyway. What she saw, were a pair of Mrs. Carter World Tour tickets.

 

 

Her eyes went from drooping, to the widest they could ever be. She screamed in delight, "Omo, you really got them... How did you get them?!"

 

 

"I have an old friend who sells discount tickets."

 

 

Forgetting about their quarrel, she immediately hugged him, "I'll pay you back for this, how much did everything cost...?"

 

 

"No need, just go take a shower..."

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"Remember, concerts can be very hectic. So be careful if anyone tries to hurt you, or push you." Tablo began giving lectures as they were all in the living room.

 

 

Sunggyu sighed for the nth time, "Yes, samcheon. I'm going too, so I'll make sure if anyone tries to hurt Hea Woo, I'm there as well."

 

 

The other boys, except Myungsoo, started laughing at him.

 

 

"Sunggyu hyung...? Hitting someone? I can't imagine that!" Woohyun turned red from laughing so much.

 

 

"Grandpa Gyu could never be tough, it's not like him!" Sungjong breathed, trying to calm down, "Really isn't..."

 

 

Myungsoo looked at all of them, "You know, that's not really funny. We're all tough in a way."

 

 

"Lets just let it go, because Hea Woo at least has someone who's willing to go." Hoya sighed, looking at the TV programs.

 

 

Tablo nodded, "Please... Aren't you guys supposed to go shopping for school suppiles and clothes? Your school doesn't require uniforms anymore."

 

 

Sungyeol smiled, "Finally! I need to go out, and I want to be warm when needed at school..."

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"Sungjong, how does this look for the first day?" Hea Woo held up a maroon colored cardigan. Obviously, she was very into it.

 

 

He looked at it, "Oh, I like it! I saw one earlier exactly like that for mens, we should match!"

 

 

She smiled, "We really should!"

 

 

Sunggyu looked at them with no interest, "Why would you match, you're not even a couple..."

 

 

His brother, Myungsoo, laughed behind him, "You're jealous, hyung?"

 

 

"No!" he looked at him with wide eyes, "I have no interest in her!"

 

 

"Hmm... If you say so... Then, okay."

 


 

please don't kill me or unsubscribe for adding beyonce into this fanfiction. i'm part of the beyhive, and i got tons of inspiration for this fic from her music. so... this fic wouldn't be posted because of her. so again, please don't unsubscribe... i love comments though!