First, Second, and Third

Dangerously in Love
The next morning, Hea Woo woke up in her white dress. She didn't want to change, so right after she walked in, she just went to sleep.
 
 
She looked around the room, Sunggyu wasn't there. But, she saw something on the table, it was a bouquet of roses. 
 
 
Walking towards the table, she noticed there was a little note.
 
 
"Can we talk later? I won't be home until after dinner. Maybe at eight, I'll be home? I'm not so sure, but just wait for me. Thanks, Hea Woo-ah.
                                              - Sunggyu"
 
 
Without realizing, tears fell as her lips curved upwards. She couldn't have guessed that he was like this. What a gentleman.
 
 
Sighing, she put the note back down, "I'll take a shower before putting these in a vase."
 
 
After doing what she was supposed to do, she took the bouquet downstairs to the kitchen, and grabbed the nearest vase from the cupboards.
 
 
Hoya, who was eating breakfast in the kitchen while she was in there, noticed what she was doing, "D-Did they... come from Sunggyu hyung?"
 
 
Remembering what happened the night before, Hea Woo nodded without saying a word.
 
 
"Hea Woo. Look, listen to me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry of what I did last night. I don't know what had gotten into me."
 
 
She turned to him, "Apologies don't work on me, there's no need for me to accept them." She grabbed the vase as she started walking.
 
 
"Yah! I haven't finished!" he put his spoon down and walked after her, "But before I continue, why do you only care about Sunggyu? If he did something wrong to you, and he apologized, you'd always accept it! Are you really that crazy about some idiot like him?! Why are you wasting your time on him when there's so much more people who are out there?!" 
 
 
Hea Woo stopped in her tracks, placed the vase on the floor and slapped him, "Don't you dare say that, Lee Howon. You're not just insulting him, but it also sounds like you're insulting me."
 
 
- - - - 
 
 
 
 
Hea Woo was lying down on the reclining sofa, waiting as she was told. Except, it was already past midnight. She didn't want to go to sleep, she wanted to talk to him, and badly.
 
 
Sungjong told her countless times to go to sleep, but she declined. It was going to be a three day weekend, and she wouldn't mind if she stayed up.
 
 
But, a few minutes after it reached one, the front door finally opened, and it was Sunggyu who walked inside. 
 
 
He was shocked to see her laying there, "Hea Woo, why are you still up? You need to sleep at this hour." 
 
 
"I waited." 
 
 
He sighed, "I'm sorry, I took longer than I expected, but we can talk tomorrow morning if you want. I don't need to go anywhere tomorrow, we can talk then."
 
 
"But you said tonight, and it already is tonight. Tell me, what did you want to talk to me about? Is it going to be about what happened at Winter Ball?" she remarked. 
 
 
Sunggyu sat down on the loveseat nearby, "What else?" he looked at her straight in the eyes, "Yoo Hea Woo, answer me. When you said you felt the same, did you really mean it?"
 
 
She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, "I never say anything I don't mean. When you said you had feelings for me, I couldn't believe it. It's like you finally understood how much I love you."
 
 
She continued talking, "Hearing that made my heart flutter, it beated to the point that I was afraid my heart would stop. That made me feel like the happiest girl in the world, even if it was just only for a few moments. Because Kim Sunggyu, that's how much I love you."
 
 
That's when he immediately stood up, grabbed her hand as he pulled her up, and kissed her. 
 
 
The first kiss. 
 
 
As if tears weren't flowing when she told him how she felt, even more flew from her face, dropping to the floor.
 
 
Sunggyu pulled away from their passionate lock, "Hea Woo..."
 
 
"Sunggyu, I wasn't finished yet..."
 
 
Silence filled the living room as the only thing that could be heard was the clocks and deep sniffles.
 
 
"I don't know if I could be ready to be in a relationship..." 
 
 
His heart broke, "W-what do you mean...?" 
 
 
"I don't know if I could love you to the point to where we could last... I don't think I could pay so much attention to you... I fear that my capability to love you will just make you fall out of love, and you'll just leave me for another girl. I don't want that, I'm so afraid of that..." she cried.
 
 
He stepped closer to her, and carressed her cheek, "Hea Woo, do you love yourself?" he suddenly asked.
 
 
She looked up at him, "I... I wouldn't say so..."
 
 
Sunggyu leaned in again and kissed her for the second time, before pulling away seconds later, "I'll help you love yourself. I'll give you all the attention you want, I could never leave you if we do become a pair. There will be no reason for you to be afraid, if you say yes, we can get through this together. Please, Hea Woo... If you love me, don't let paranoia get in the way, just love me..."
 
 
The words he said to her, she couldn't believe it would come out from his mouth, "Sunggyu..."
 
 
"I love you, Yoo Hea Woo... I can't lose you so easily because of fear..." 
 
 
Tears kept on falling from her face as they both leaned in, both initiating their third kiss. It was the first time she ever felt so happy. Ever since she arrived in their house, he was always one of the main reasons why she smiled. 
 
 
They pulled away with smiles on their faces, "I love you..." they whispered in each others ears. 
 
 
Sunggyu interwined their fingers together, "Thank you, Hea Woo-ah... Does this mean that you're..."
 
 
"Yes, I'm giving us a chance, Sunggyu oppa."
 
 

 

hey guys. so i said i wasn't going to update until monday because it's my birthday today. but honestly, i had to write this chapter. i just had to. the things that hea woo said in this chapter are honestly really personal to me, and some stuff has to be let out... so excuse me. oh, and how i used wrecking ball, i listened to it as i wrote it, and i cried more than i should've been. well, comment and subscribe everyone. thank you! :)