Heart Attack

Dangerously in Love

One Week Later

 

 

Luckily, that Mi Kyong girl hasn't been bothering Sunggyu and Hea Woo...for now. The Evil strikes at the time you least expect it.

 

 

“Hyung, where is Hea Woo? I've only seen her once this whole week.” Dongwoo asked his only hyung.

 

 

“She's at her uncle's house right now, she left right after school.” Sunggyu answered, sighing.

 

 

The dino pouted, “She's always there now, we can never see her anymore. I say we visit her and her uncle! He won't mind us...right?”

 

 

Myungsoo put his SLR down, “Can we? She's been sleeping over at her uncle's house for majority of the week.”

 

 

All of a sudden, Sunggyu's phone rang, and surprisingly, it was Hea Woo, “Hold on.” he walked away from them to hear her, “Hello, Hea Woo?”

 

 

“Sunggyu...” her voice was full of shock and worry, “Sunggyu... Please come to the hospital near Daejung appa's house. Please, come quick...”

 

 

“Wait, what? What happened?”

 

 

She was stuttering, “I'll tell you when you get there... Just come quick.”

 

 

- - - -

 

 

Sunggyu hurridly walked inside the hospital, only to see his girlfriend sitting on a chair, hugging her knees and crying.

 

 

“Hea Woo!” he yelled out for her, and ran towards her, “What happened?!”

 

 

She looked at him and quickly wiped her tears, but that didn't help, “Daejung appa... He... He had a heart attack a hour ago...”

 

 

“Was he awake when you brought him here?”

 

 

She nodded slowly, “Neh...”

 

 

He took her hand, “Then listen to me, there's nothing to worry about. If someone is comes to the hospital awake and breathing, then there's a greater chance they'll be okay. Your uncle will be fine.”

 

 

Hea Woo looked at him, “Do you want to know the last thing he said before I noticed he felt so much discomfort?”

 

 

Sunggyu sat down on the chair next to her, “What is it?”

 

 

“He told me that I could move in with him if I wanted to. When I told him that I couldn't leave you guys either, he said that it was fine. Because the next thing he said was that if you guys wanted to move in, that's fine. He told me it's lonely living alone, while waiting for his wife to come back from New York. He'd love the company, even if it is us loud idiots... All of his children have families now, and I'm the last one he can treat as a child, even if I'm only his niece...”

 

 

“Then why don't you move in? We'll be okay with it, even though Dongwoo and Myungsoo have been complaining for awhile.” he told her, “Go, I know you love your uncle more than us.”

 

 

She sighed, “First of all, I can't tell him anything now because by the end of the day, he'll either be dead or alive. Second, I can't just leave you guys.”

 

 

That also caused him to sigh, “Don't be negative, Hea Woo. He'll be fine.”

 

 

“You never know, I don't want to know what will happen if he'll be taken away from me. I don't want to know at all...” tears kept falling down her face.

 

 

A doctor came towards them, “You're Yoo Hea Woo, right?”

 

 

She quickly stood up, “Yes, I am. Is my uncle okay?”

 

 

The doctor smiled, “Yes, he is. Luckily, you sent him here before his heart could stop, but he'll need to be here for a few days so we know that the blood clots are vanishing and precaution so this won't happen again.”

 

 

A bang of relief hit her, “Oh my god, thank you so much. I don't know what I could do without him... Can I visit him...?”

 

 

“I'm afraid not, but you can come tomorrow morning if you'd like.”

 

 

“Of course, that's fine. Thank you so much, doctor. I'll be here tomorrow.” Hea Woo thanked her by bowing repeatedly.

 

 

By the time they walked out of the hospital, a gun shot was suddenly heard. The bullet had hit a wall. Hea Woo and Sunggyu, on the other hand, were in complete shock.

 

 

Although, Sunggyu knew that this was.

 

 

Another shot was heard, and he grabbed her arm and embraced her, afraid if a bullet may hit her, “Stay still... I want you to stay here...”

 

 

Another bullet was heard, and it impacted the hospital window, causing it to shatter.

 

 

He cautiously let go of her, “Go inside the hospital and hide somewhere, I'll be right back.” he ran off somewhere, as Hea Woo ran inside the hospital, but the nurses were screaming because of the glass windows.

 

 

All of a sudden, someone grabbed her wrist and put a cloth over , “Say goodbye to them, b*tch.”

 

 

Her vision became blurry, and the person carried her out of the hospital, into a van, as the driver drove off.

 

 

Sunggyu, on the other hand, came back fully armed and screamed out her name, “Hea Woo! Yoo Hea Woo!”

 

 

Moments passed, and she never said anything, because she wasn't there.

 

 

That's when Sunggyu took out his cellphone and called his younger brother, “Myungsoo, are you at home?”

 

 

“Yeah, I just got here. What happened with Hea Woo?”

 

 

“I'll tell you about her uncle later. I want you to do something. Go on my computer, sign in, and track Hea Woo's cellphone for me. I believe Joon Myeon's spies took her, the hospital we were at was shot by a few of his gunmen, I remember their faces. Hurry up, I don't want her dead!”

 

 

That's when the other sprung into action, “Alright, I'll do it right now.” silence was heard from the other line, until Myungsoo clicked his tongue, “Hyung, I've started tracking it and I'll send the signal to my phone. I'll come pick you up and we'll follow the signals from her phone.”

 

 

He sighed, “Thank you, Myungsoo... Another thing, dongsaeng...”

 

 

“Yes, Sunggyu hyung?”

 

 

“We're back.”

 

 

Myungsoo chuckled, “Back in the Assassin Force. I miss bringing people to justice! I hate the money laundrying, I'll see you soon.”

 


 

confusing, isn't it? well, don't worry. you'll see soon. anyways, this story will be ending soon. i really want to start the sequel and the xiumin fanfic. so yeap, here it is!