Mystery

Dangerously in Love

"Hea Woo-ah, you have work in twenty minutes. You want me to drop you off?" Tablo offered as he knocked on her door, "I'm meeting my client in an hour to look around houses for them, and I pass by the coffee shop on the way."


 

She quickly opened the door as she put on her scarf, "Chincha? Gomawo, I was so close to taking the bus today. Thank you so much, samcheon. I'll be in the car!" she quickly grabbed her bag from the table and ran out of her room, down the stairs, and into the garage.


 

The seven guys who were in the living room as she ran past them without a goodbye, just stared at the place where they last saw her run off.


 

Woohyun looked at the eldest, who laughed to himself at the fact that Hea Woo's habit of being late, "Hyung~ I heard what happened that night~"


 

The five others looked at him cluelessly.


 

"You what?" Sunggyu glared at him, "What do you know?"


 

"My room is right behind that armchair, if you've forgotten. Did you two really kiss? I heard some intense stuff..."


 

The rest of them had their eyes widened, "Bwoh?!"


 

The eldest grabbed the nearest book to him and threw it towards the other's face, "No one asked you to eavesdrop, Woohyun."


 

He dodged it as he grinned, "But we've waited for months for this to happen. Couldn't let myself miss it."


 

Sunggyu glared back at him, "I'm going to tell Min that you like her more than she thinks you do, and to meet you at Namsan Tower tonight." he took out his phone from his pocket, "I have her number, Hea Woo gave it to me."


 

"I've been having it... But, you better not! I'm going to kill you afterwards!"


 

Sunggyu shrugged, "I mean, I'd kill you too, but you know, I think Min should hear what you would have to say." he began to dial her number.


 

Woohyun quickly grabbed the phone before he could press call, and put it in his pocket, "If you're inviting her to the gym and the indoor pool tonight since we're all going, I already invited her."


 

Someone please tell me why I expected that...” Sungyeol commented.


 

- - - -


 

Hea Woo, your shift is almost over. Clean up and put your apron away. Oh, Sunggyu's here to pick you up, I think you all are going somewhere.” Hye Jung said as she entered the kitchen.


 

Her niece looked at her, “Neh, imo. I'm almost done making my drink. Tell him I'll be out in a few minutes.”


 

She nodded and went back out.


 

After a few minutes, Hea Woo put her apron away and went back to the selling floor, where Sunggyu was waiting for her at the table near the door.


 

Did you get my text earlier?” the boy asked her.


 

Slowly, she shook her head, “My phone died by the time I got here.”


 

He laughed as he put an arm around her shoulder as they walked out to his car, “You should stop sleeping in, that's why we're always late to get to school a minute before the bell rings.”


 

But I like to sleep... Sleep is beautiful, so I will still sleep as long as I choose to.” she asnwered, having a sip of her coffee.


 

Sunggyu sighed, “Anyway, what drink did you make for yourself?”


 

Pumpkin Spice Latte. Even though it's not Autumn anymore, imo still lets me get it.”


 

She does? I usually just get ice coffee or a smoothie. I'll try to do that tomorrow.” he replied, embarrassed he doesn't even know what happens in his own job.


 

Hea Woo laughed, “Oh, Sunggyu... I got that for you tomorrow, I have the after school shift with you tomorrow.”


 

Chincha? Wow, we haven't shared the same shift in over a month, especially now. Lets go somewhere tomorrow, since we finally have free time together!”


 

But we have homework...” she answered, “We can always save it for the weekend.”


 

He shook his head, “No, I have work on Saturdays and you choreograph on Sundays. Please~ Even if it is a Monday, I'll pay, and we'll go wherever you want. What do you say?”


 

Hea Woo looked at him, “I guess I can do French homework during Geometry. Lets get Shabu Shabu~”


 

- - - -


 

Wow, thanks for telling me last minute. I was cleaning up my room when you called. I don't even think I have proper swimwear if we're going swimming.” Eumi said to the both of them as she went inside the car.


 

Hea Woo laughed, “I didn't even know until he came to pick me up, I'm lucky enough that I brought my training clothes at least to work out in the gym area.”


 

We knew you always go to the gym after work on Mondays and Fridays, so we decided to all go together one day. We planned last week to go because three day weekends are boring.” Sunggyu answered her, driving off to the direction of the gym.


 

When they arrived at the gym, the six guys plus Min Hee were waiting out front, “Yah! You guys are so slow! Eumi's house is only five minutes away from here!” Woohyun exclaimed, “We needed Hea Woo's pass to get in...”


 

Then let's go, but you could've had some water inside. Where you could say my name to the receptionist and just wait for me.” she linked arms with Min Hee as she bumped into Eumi, making her collide with Myungsoo.


 

Yah! Why'd you do that for?!” she yelled at her, looking down to attempt to cover her red cheeks.


 

- - - -


 

(somewhere else, not involving the ten of them)


 

The two of them attend Woollim High School, and I need you to find them.” a man in a tuxedo instructed as he looked at the person who had just entered his office.


 

Who are they?”


 

“No one knows, but that's why I called you in for this mission. You are my top spy, and one of the best assassins in my agency. I want you to find them, strip them off of all their money, and kill them before they kill you first.” he gave that person a folder, “Them, and their boss, Wu Yi Fan, will pay for what they took from us.”


 

“Yes, boss.”

 


 

this chapter... you may not know, but this is what i've been waiting to write for how many months. instead of making it chapter 30, i put it here. oh, the story may end soon, but don't worry. i'll have a sequel, just keep reading. thank you! please comment and subscribe~