Chapter 7 - Her

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having a quick yet painful shower with my leg leaning on the bathtub frame, I wrapped the big towel around myself and looked at my reflection from the tall mirror that stood in front of the shower. Leo probably thought of me as such a clumsy person. Why on earth of all days I had to fall today?! And in front of him? Aw Jinjja. This is embarrassing. Inhaling a deep breath after taking another looked at my messy self, I called Leo up. He came over and pulled me up as if I was light as a feather. That made me feel so good. Every time he did, it took me by surprise even when I was expecting him to put his arm around me and pull me up. And when he carried me, I found myself staring at him. He looked so different up close compared seeing him on the screen. He had perfect skin, and I felt jealous of it. He had his hair pulled towards his left side, hiding a small spot on his face near his eye, and I wanted to touch that tiny dot. His hair looked too perfect, and I wanted to mess it to see what would happen.

            His hawk-like eyes were decorated with long eye lashes. I wanted to run my finger through them. I wanted to touch his nose just to see what his reaction would be. And I wanted his lips. On me.

            Snap out of it Faith! You like Hongbin! I tried telling myself that over and over again, but it seemed I no longer had control over my run-away feelings.

            Leo put me down on my bed and waited.

"My suitcase" I pointed to the big bag and he moved it closer. "I'll give you an option since I don't know if I'd need help. Either close your eyes or turn around. Or step outside and I'll call you when I'm done dressing." I said, and he looked at me and then turned around. "Actually..." I bit my lips as he turned to me again. Then I pointed at the zip slider being all the way in the other corner. He walked over and knelt in front of the suitcase, opening it for me. When he looked up, I realized, since I was bending over, I was showing him a little too much than I have already showed him. I sat up straight as he got up and walked over to the door.

"I'll be out. Call me when you're done" he said, closing the door as he walked out. After staring at the closed door, I pulled out a tank top and a pair of short sweats over and took out a hoodie to cover myself. Then I hopped over to the dresser where my pouch was and put some lotion on. My hand reached for my perfume and I wondered why I was putting perfume on when the only thing I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter