Chapter 20 - Him

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeppeo" I said, and a forced smile spread through Faith's light pink lips. She's been faking a smile ever since the moment she saw the dress. I had a feeling she didn't like it. I remember her saying something about how she hated wearing pink clothes, and this dress was somewhere in between a red and a pink. But she had no idea how beautiful she looked it in. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. It was made for her. How did Mrs. Kim pick this dress without even checking for the measurements?

            I waited for the workers to leave before walking over to Faith who stood on the little catwalk. She held her hands awkwardly as I walked around her. Wah, only if she knew what she did to me... When I faced her, she bit her lips, and touching her chin, I pressed my lips onto her forehead. Soon, her cheeks matched the colour of the dress and I let out a smile, letting her know I noticed.

"Hajima" she said pushing my shoulder, and I moved back.

"You're really beautiful, Faith" I said, and she covered her face with her hands.

"Stop it. I don't think I can take this anymore." she said, and I stepped away as she turned around to face the mirrored wall. "I'm not Marinda, and yet I'm doing all this. Oppa, what are you going to do when I leave in couple of days? Say Marinda ran away again?" she asked, and I realized she wasn't kidding when she said she couldn't take this anymore. I reached for her hands and took them into mine.

"Of course not. I'm not planning on letting you go" I wanted to tell her, but we both knew that would be a lie.

"Tell your men to find her soon." she said, trying to move my hands away.

"What's wrong?" I asked, not letting her go. I kept feeling like she was hiding something.

"Nothing. Let's just go home. I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter