Chapter 31 - Her

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Talk later, this first." he said, brushing my lips with his thumb. "I missed you, you crazy girl" he said, staring into my eyes. Right when I opened my mouth to protest, he pressed his lips on to mine, shutting me up. No matter how much I wanted to kiss him back, I resisted, waiting for him to pull away. When he did, he let out a smile, trailing my face with his long fingers. "I'm not going to say anything if you don't kiss me back." he said, using his playful voice on me again. "I know you want to too" he said, and my jaw dropped, not believing his words. He waited for me to close my mouth again and slowly moved in.

            Just like that, our lips attached to each others' again. Oppa pressed his hands on to my back, drawing me closer. My hands s around him, feeling his warmth on this cold night. I gasped when he bit my upper lip, and then opened my mouth so his tongue would slide in. Soon, mine tangled around his. Then he leaned on the glass patio table, gently pulling me down with him. Just like he always did, his hands landed on my hips, and I realized how much I wanted him. For the past couple of weeks, I tried my best to ignore the fact he wasn't going to be mine, and now that he was in front of me, touching the way I wanted him to, kissing me gently like he always did, making my insides flip in glee, I couldn't ask for anything more.

            Unexpectedly, a tear dropped fell on to my cheek. I kept telling myself not to cry on this beautiful night, but the tears seemed to ignore my request. Another fell and I moved away. Oppa looked at me and noticed the tears, and soon wiped them away without saying a word. Ah - I missed Jung Taekwoon style. Again, he touched my cheek, making sure I'm not silently crying, and brought his lips up to mine, pulling me in with another deep kiss.

            The cold wind kept poking my but oppa's hands kept brushing the coldness away from me. Once, he pulled away and looked at me, breathing heavily. Then he mumbled something and turned me around, switching our positions. Now I was the one who was leaning against the glass table while he was the one who stood facing the hall. Our lips attached a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter