Prologue

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Strolling along the streets of Seoul, I decided that my family is the best. This was the best birthday gift anyone could've given me. I grew up being trapped under the rules of my parents, and finally, they were deciding to teach me how to fly. And being out in the sky, I enjoyed it.

"There!" I heard someone yell in English. I turned around to see a big man in black running towards me. The next thing I knew was him grabbing me from my waist. Even before I say something, I was being swung on to his shoulder and carrying me towards a black car. Oh no, no, no. They promised not to follow me. Damn it. He pushed me into the car and sat next to me. "We got her" he spoke into his suit collar. I bit my lip in fury and stared at him. "Sorry, miss Marinda" he said, I looked at him with wide eyes. Whaaat? They were looking for someone else? Not me? So my parents weren't behind this dramatic kidnap?

"I'm not Marinda. I'm Faith" I said, confused. "I think you got the wrong person"

"We don't fall for the same trick twice Miss. Sorry, but Master Jung asked us to bring you to Starlight one way or another."

"And this is your...?" I asked, and he looked at me.

"First way."

"Wow. Yeah, why not. Throw a girl onto his big bad shoulders and carry her to the car and kidnap her. Why not!" I yelled, and he looked at me. I could see his eyes studying me over his stupid dark shades. "Who the hell is 'Master Jung'?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Um... Your fiancé"

"Oh great. I come to Korea for the first time in my life and find out  have a fiancé. What else?" I asked, and he didn't answer. If mom and dad were really planning something, Abby would have at least given me a hint or warned me. I even called her today, but I got no warning signs.

 

            It turned out 'Starlight' was the name of the big mansion I was now staring at. Everyone bowed as I entered. They treated me like the President of the country just entered the house. We had two housemaids at our place but this - this was no joke. There were at least twenty to thirty people just lining up and waiting for me.

"Welcome back Miss Marinda" bowed an old grandpa, dressed very professionally.

"Um... about that. I need to talk to 'Master Jung'" I said, air quoting.

"Yes, Ma'am. Master Jung is waiting for you." he bowed again, leading the way. We walked up the wide - I mean waaaide - staircase up to the second floor. Then we turned left from the first hallway that led to big wooden two doors. Two guys in black stood by and opened both doors as they saw us coming over.

"Master Jung, Miss Marinda is back" spoke the grandpa, bowing and leaving the room.

            I looked at the man who stood by the glass wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter