Chapter 26 - Him

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't tell me you still don't know who Faith is" said Hye-jin, walking into my study. The girl had no manners.

"Don't bother me. I've had enough with you. and Marinda. And your tricks"

"But - but!" she stomped. Faith did the same thing when she first stood in this room. "You won't hate me when you see this. Just. Look. At. This!" she said, walking over to my desktop and typing away.

"Give up Hye-jin. Marinda and I are supposed to get married next month." And to think I got fooled by President Kim's words... Why did I ever think he was being considerate when he said he'll let Marinda study and then get married later? Hah, the joke's on me.

"Oppa, I'm trying to help you here."

"And I'm telling you, I don't need help"

"Just listen to me. Marinda has a boyfriend! I met him. In Australia. She's been travelling with him all this time. And even after hearing that, you want to get married to her?" she said, and I stopped. Oh, so that's what was going on. She had someone else too. Now I wasn't feeling guilty anymore.

"Do I look like I have a choice?" I asked, trying to calm myself.

"Oh course you do! God dammit oppa, please!" Hye-jin's voice echoed in my study. "Just look at this" she said, pointing at the desktop screen. "Read this. Then you'll know who Faith Williams really is" she said, and I looked at her. What was that supposed to mean?

Arianna Gold-Williams introduces Amelia Williams

The daughter of the famous fashion designer Arianna Gold follows her mom's path to fame by hosting her very first exhibition at the age of twenty. Just like before, Amelia Williams plans on continuing being one of the main photographers for Miss Diamond while continuing her studies at XX College.

            Late last week, Arianna tweeted saying that she's disappointed to find out that her daughter preferring nature over fashion; that she prefers a big frame that hangs on the wall over the beautiful cat walk.

            Just like how the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter