Chapter 3 - Her

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arrogant little said what?!

"I'm coming with you" he repeated. I blinked continuously. "You can pick where you want to go. But I'm coming with you"

"Aren't you kinda busy?" I asked, and he turned around and tried to hide a smile. Whoa. So that's how he looks like when he smiled.

"I can take my work with me. How long? Five days? Ten days?"

"Three weeks. Then let me go home"

"Not until I know for sure you're not Marinda"

"For goodness's sake!" I said, leaning over to the table "Can't I just do a DNA test or something? Then will you let me go?"

"No" he answered right away. His wondrous eyes stopped at the neckline of my v neck. I opened my mouth when I realized where he was staring at and lifted my t-shirt up, letting him know that I noticed. Even when I sat up properly, he still stared. "But DNA test, yes" he said, getting up and walking away from me. Oh, this jerk!

 

            I spent the day inside my room, playing around with the camera. Around six, someone knocked on my door and I opened it. Butler Lee, whom I preferred calling Grandpa Lee, stood in front of me saying that 'my parents' have arrived to visit me. Dang it. Panic struck me and I ran into my room to make a call to Hye-jin eonnie. She stood in front of me within three minutes.

"Sorry, I came with them" she said, and I looked at her annoyed. "You have no idea how long it takes me to come from the main living room up to here." she breathed heavily.

"What am I going to say? Wat am I supposed to wear? I have no idea!" I yelled. She walked over to the walk-in closet.

"Here" she threw a blouse at me. Then a skirt; a very short skirt. And a pair of shorts. I looked at her. "Sorry to tell you but Marinda is girly." she spoke and I sighed.

            After dressing up, Hye-jin told me to put my hair into a bun. I did. Together, we walked down the stairs, then towards 'The main living room' - God knows where that is at.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter