Chapter 5 - Her

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He slipped his hand into mine, leading the way towards the silver car. He opened the door for me and I got in. After closing it, he walked over and got onto the driver's seat.

"Don't ever run away from me" he spoke, and I just stared at him. It was an emergency! I thought I was gonna die. I had to pee. I couldn't control anymore. Who knew Nami island was this far?!

"Sorry." I bit my lip and watched him take a deep breath and let it out. Slowly, I watched his red ears turn back to its natural colour. "Think of it as a payback for what you did this morning" I said, and I watched his lips twitch into a slight smile. He actually seemed to enjoy what he did to me. Who throws a girl into a bath full of water and bubbles in her sleep? Usually, other guys make food or coffee to wake her up. LEO STYLE: throw the girl into the water. Stupid.

            I plugged my earphones back on. The volume was low, and I started to sing a line of the song I was listening to and listened to Leo hum the entire tune afterwards. He thought I wasn't paying attention, but it was kinda hard not miss the guy who was sitting next to me, looking so hot in that black t-shirt, humming each song I sang out loud. It was like our own version of 'Guess the name of the song' game, and I enjoyed playing it with him. His eyes were constantly on the road, so time to time, I stared at his perfect profile and wished him to be Hongbin: Sweet and kind Hongbin. Cute and smiley Hongbin. I wanted to poke his dimple. But no, the man I wanted to sit next to me was replaced by another member of his group. I frowned at the thought.

            Right then, "With Coffee" by Zia ft. Hanbyul of LedApple started playing and I looked at Leo, turning my attention to him after pausing the song and taking my earphones off.

"Do you know how to make coffee?" I asked.

"What's up with you and coffee?" he spoke in a chuckling voice.

"Just answer the question. Do you or do you not?"

"Yes, I know how to make coffee."

"Great. So when you wake up tomorrow, make coffee for me. I hate not having coffee. If I don't have coffee, my entire day is so depressing." I said, leaning back on the seat. "Don't ever plan on waking me up the same way you did this morning" I said, warning him.

"Got it. Look forward to it then" he said, keeping his eyes on the road.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter