Chapter 11 - Her

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up due to the sun in my eyes and looked around the room for a sign of oppa. When the other side of the bed was empty, I decided to make my way towards the first floor.

"Oh, did you wake up?" I heard oppa's voice even before I saw him, and a smile overtook my frown.

"Coffee" I said, and he handed me a mug of coffee. I drank the whole thing in one breath. After pulling my loose hair up to a bun, I walked over to the counter to see what oppa's going. "What are you making?" I asked, and he shook his head not telling me. I kept poking him and suddenly he turned around and lifted me up, making me sit up on the kitchen counter. My insides flipped as my landed on the counter top.

"Here" he said, holding a piece of meat onto my mouth after blowing on it. I looked at it first before opening my mouth to eat it. Wah! Oppa could have totally become a cook other than becoming an idol, I thought as he waited for me to say something.

"Jjang!" I said, giving two thumbs up.

"Go wash up. Let's eat first before going around" he said, since toady was the last day we were planning on spending at Jeju island. After stealing another piece of meat from his plate, I ran upstairs to the room and walked into the washroom. After washing myself and my hair up, I came out feeling fresh and ready to start our journey. Ten more days...

"Faith, come and eat" oppa called out, and I ran downstairs after staring at my reflection through the long mirror again.

 

            After the best brunch ever, oppa and I packed out bags into the car and started our drive. We stopped at places taking pictures, and then returned the airport at six, for the flight back to Starlight.

            When we returned, my 'parents', Hye-jin eonnie and Vixx - the Vix

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter