Long waited SEQUEL

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So.... Yoyo1014  asked if I can write a sequel for this story loooong time ago...... and here it is.... *Finally!* hehe.

Hope You enjoy it ;)

"What did I tell you about playing with my camera?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

"You told me not to play with the camera" Leo looked up at me since he was sitting on the ground, with my camera behind him.

"Then why did you disobey me?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Because you took my Queen away" He looked at me with big puppy eyes.

"Now do you know what's gonna happen next?" I tried not to lose my temper on him.

"Are you gonna ground me again?" he asked, blinking repeatedly.

"Leo-ya, don't call eomma 'You'" a soft voice spoke as he walked into the play room. The boy who was too busy trying to hide my camera behind him ran to his father and hugged his neck as the father bent over to pick him up.

"Appa, I think eomma's gonna ground me again" the five-year-old pouted. I sighed and turned away to carefully pick up my camera that was lens less. I looked around the room and spotted the lens with his big truck wheels.

"Well you didn't listen to her. So I can't help you here" I heard my husband say to the boy.

"Can you ask her to give my Queen back?"

"I think you have one more day..."

"Appa" the boy whined.

"Mian, I don't want to get kicked out of my room" I heard him say, which made me smile. Right then, Leo started crying in his arms. "Jagiya?" he looked at me. I scoffed. I can't believe he's gonna fall for those tears again!

"No. Way!" I said, and my baby started crying loudly.

"He's not going to stop"

"Well, let him cry. He destroyed Baby! My best camera. He could have gone for another one but no! He had to go for my favourite!" I said, as I walked out of the play room. Yes, my heart hurts to see my baby cry, but what he did was wrong. I had to make sure he won't grow up to be like that. I wanted to teach him a lesson. But my husband wasn't helping. I knew kids were his weakness.

"Leo-ya, stop crying, you're making me choose between you and eomma" I heard him say as I leaned over the door and listened.

"P-pick m-me. Mc-mc-Qu-Qu-een" The little boy hiccupped the words out.

"Leo-ya, look at me. Eomma is under a lot of pressure. And you promised me you'll be a good boy. Plus eomma is carrying your little baby brother or sister... I know she doesn't play with you a lot, but don't try to get her mad okay?" Little by little, crying sounds were fading.

"Do you think she'll give my McQueen back?"

"Tomorrow she will. Now tell me, why did you put eomma's film rolls in the water?"

"Because I thought I was helping her. She does it all the time in the dark room!" said the little boy. That moment I realized that I misunderstood my baby. He was trying to help me when he put my film rolls into the fish pond. Yeah... weird... but, he was thinking that he was helping me. "I heard chemicals are not good for the baby. If eomma's carrying my little sister or brother, I don't want him or her to get sick." he continued as the tears in my eyes started flowing out.

"Aw our baby's all grown up into a man, trying to help eomma. But next time, promise me you ask eomma first"

"I promise." he said, "Now, do I get my McQueen?"

"First, you have to apologize eomma for ruin- um - putting the rolls in the pond and then breaking Baby." I heard Taekwoonie oppa say to my baby. I wiped my tears and walked towards our room. After couple of moments, I heard the closed door creak. I turned around to see my baby with a pout o his face.

"Mommy, I'm sorry" he said in English, which made me smile.

"Come here," I tapped the bed, and he took small steps towards me. "Jung Leo, are you gonna touch eomma's stuff without asking again?" I asked and he shook his head. "Words" I said as I heard the door open again. My little Leo held his hand up and started his chant his dad had taught him in the play room.

"I, Jung Leo, will never ever touch eomma's stuff without asking again." the hand went down and he came over. "McQueen" he said, and I sighed again.

"Can't you live without it? It's making eomma feel really sad that my baby only wants to play with a car and not his eomma" I said, and he shook his head.

"That's what men do. I'm not a baby anymore. The actual baby is inside you. Samchon told me that men play with cars. So I'm gonna learn and beat him when we have our next car race to show that I'm a man" he said with his arms crossed in front of me. I looked at Taekwoonie oppa.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Probably Ken or Hyuk" he spoke, looking at his phone. I turned to my boy.

"Which one do you listen to more? Eomma or samchon?"

"That's a hard question..." the five-year-old said as he cupped his face. I dropped my jaw and waited. "Appa, which answer should I give her?" he asked oppa and my jaw dropped wider. I turned to oppa who cleared his throat.

"I told him he's a big man" he informed me, and all I could do was just sigh. He walked over and sat next to me. "But you should always pick eomma over anyone" he sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter