Chapter 13 - Her

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got dressed up and waited for oppa to call. Around 11:30, grandpa Lee said my special tour guide is waiting for me. I ran out of my room towards the main entrance of the house to find Marinda eonnie's mom waiting for me.

"Good morning, Faith" she spoke, and I looked around to see if anyone heard her calling my real name. Except for grandpa Lee who already knew, the busy forye was empty today.

"Good morning, Ma'am." I said, bowing in respect.

"Are you ready for the tour around Seoul?" she asked smiling. Wait, she's my tour guide? "Taekwoonie hired a special tour guide for you. And I wanted to come along, to keep you accompany." Oppa did what?

"Oh, I don't mind accompany at all" I said, and she smiled.

            Eonnie's mom wasn't kidding when she said oppa hired a guide to give us a tour. I met her outside of Starlight, waiting for us. When she saw us, she bowed and greeted with a happy smile. I was looking forward to walking down the streets of Seoul with oppa but instead, I walking with two women.

            Whole day, I kept thinking of him. I wonder what he's doing now. I wonder if he ate his lunch. I wonder if he's busy. I want go see him work. I wanted to see the 'Jung Taekwoon, the CEO of MB Entertainment'. Goodness, he looked so hot in that light blue shirt he wore in the morning. And that tie... I wonder he loosens his tie when he's busy like hot actors do in dramas. Man, I'd pay to see him do that.

"How are you finding Korea so far? Enjoying yourself?" asked Mrs. Kim and I nodded. She looked at my face and smiled brightly. "You're thinking of him" she said, and I looked back at her again with wide eyes.

"Pardon me?" I asked, and she walked past me. I caught up to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter