Chapter 29 - Her

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment my eyes landed on him, I realized this was a joke that was pulled either by Milly or Abby. There was no way Taekwoonie oppa would be in front of me right now. Marinda eonnie and oppa got married yesterday.

            Yet, he looked so real in front of me. He let out his shy smile, turning away. I stared at him in disbelieve. He took a step towards me and I dropped my jaw on to the ground, realizing he was real. Very real.

"Oppa?" I said again, this time, in slow motion.

"Close your mouth, or else flies will fly in" he said, walking over and embracing me. I touched his suite jacket, and slowly ran my arms over it.

"Oppa! what are you doing here?" I asked, pushing him away, confused.

"Well, someone ran away from me without saying a proper goodbye so I personally came over to give her punishment" he said, and I looked at him with wide eyes. "Faith-"

"Amelia, can we take a picture with you?" asked someone and I turned around to see bunch of girls standing with a camera.

"One second" I said to oppa and walked over to the girls, and one stood in front of us, snapping a picture.

"Another one" said the girl who held the camera, switching her position with another girl. "Thank you" they said and I smiled.

"Hey, no prob."

"By the way, we love your photographs. They are great." said one. "Especially 'Can I Be Your Shadow'. I love it. I only wish to be as good as you."

"Just try your best to capture the moment. That helps." I said and the girls smiled, leaving. I turned to oppa who stood in the same place, waiting for me.

"Can we talk?" I asked oppa but Abby stopped me.

"Maybe you two can catch up later. But right now you're the host of the party. You can't leave." she reminded me and I nodded. People paid way too much attention to me, so I let out a smile biting back my undying curiosity. I wanted to know what he was doing here. I tried my best to jump into conclusions, but seeing him in front of me was not helping my runaway thoughts.

"'Can I Be Your Shadow?'. It's my favourite. You want to see it?" I asked him instead, and he nodded. Together, we walked over to where the photo was hung.

            Soon, we stood in front of a picture of a sunset, only a guy blocking the colourful view. That photo managed to steal many people's attention. I, myself agreed; that was a perfect picture. He and I both knew who 'he' was. When he saw the picture, he turned to me and pointed at the big frame. I let out a smile. It was a picture I took of oppa when we visited Nami island. He stood by the shore and I remember moving my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter