Chapter 15 - Her

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke in Taekwoon oppa's arm, ready to head out - only to find out that it was pouring outside. I turned around to see oppa's sleeping face. Today was the first time I woke up before him. Goodness, we were getting too close to each other a little too soon. I moved up a little and pressed my lips on to his forehead after moving his hair away from it. Then I started at the dark eye brows and smoothed them with my finger. I wanted to touch his long eye lashes but since oppa was a light sleeper, I decided not to. Gosh, when will I ever get the chance to stare at a face like this? Through his raised t-shirt sleeve, I touched the birthmark and pressed my finger on to it. I wanted to hug him tightly and bury my face on to him, and fall asleep once again but rain outside was too loud.

            I slipped out of his bed and walked over to the window and moved the curtain to see all the water hitting the glass at once. Then I traced the rain drops that slipped on the glass with my fingers and tried to connect dots. Through the white lace curtain that draped down behind me, I looked at oppa time to time. Since he wasn't a heavy sleeper, and I had the feeling he was already awake, but he laid on his bed with his eyes closed. I smiled at my mischievous thought of sneaking over to him and giving him a kiss onto his lips, but I bit my lip knowing those soft lips didn't belong to me in the first place.

She's planning on coming back...

            I stood there, playing my own little games trying to hide the fact I wanted to cry out loud just like the sky. Then, just like he felt my feelings, I felt oppa's hand snake around my waist. I smiled, trying to push my thoughts away and let him rest his chin on my shoulder. I felt him breathing in and out as he hugged me tighter.

"Ottokaji?" he whispered into my ear. I laughed out since I knew that was Ken oppa's line. Hearing it coming from Taekwoon oppa, it sounded funnier because he tried his best not to sound like Ken oppa, but in the end, he failed.

"Ottokaji?" I mimicked Ken oppa's line as I felt oppa trying to hide his laugh, leaning his head onto my shoulder. "I guess oppa as to go to work, hm?"

"I can stay if you want me to."

"Eh! I don't want you to waste your time with me. Go to your company. I'll stay home. Plus, there are so many people here. Why would you think I'll be alone? Plus, you don't have to babysit me. I won't run away." I said, and he rested his hands on my hips, turning me around. I leaned over to the window as he stared at me with his famous poker face.

"I thought you'd be upset." he said, searching for my eyes that was avoiding his gaze.

"No! Are you kidding me? I got to go to Jeju island, Nami island, Coex mall, Apgujeong, Yeouido Park, 63 building... It's kinda sad I couldn't go to Busan but we have a week together. We can go anytime" I said everything in one breath.

"You don't have to list everywhere you went..." he moved his hand and touched my face. Wow, they were so warm. "You seemed like you really wanted to go to Namsan"

"I did" I admitted. I really did want to go there. But we could always go there. Maybe tomorrow. But I didn't want to make him skip work twice after he spent ten days away from the place. And also...

"Fine then. I'll go today. Then I'll take you there tomorrow"

"Okay" I said, and he led me away from the window toward his bed. "I should go get changed" I said, releasing his hand, but oppa held on to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter