Chapter 34 - Him *FINAL*

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took a glimpse of her back from behind the curtain. By now, I knew her tears she would have been fighting to keep inside her would have come running down her cheek. She stood up from the stool she was sitting at and started yelling at the assistant who ran away from her. Then she yelled at the phone, not realizing the call has already been ended by me.

"I hate you Jung Taekwoon. I hate you!" she yelled, breaking each word. I stuffed my phone into my back pocket before giving her a back hug.

"Do you hate me that much?" I whispered into her ear and startled, she stood still frozen. Her moving chest stopped its movement as she held her breath in shock. "Mianhae" I said, moving away from her and turning her to face me.

"You were here?" Faith asked with her quiet, shocked voice. I nodded at her question.

"Do you really hate me?" I asked and she shook her head and then took her time and nodded again. She moved her leg then and kicked me. "Ah!" I yelled, rubbing my leg even though it didn't hurt much. At least it made her smile.

"When did you get here?" she asked me as I straightened up.

"A while ago. And yes, harabeoji really is in hospital, and no, I didn't forget our anniversary. I have a good memory" I said, and she opened to say something, and closed again. A thin line of tears underlined her bottom eye lids. "I just wanted to surprise you" I said, and she bit back a smile. "And, congratulation on graduating college" I said, and she couldn't help but let her tears out.

"Ah... I seriously hate you" she said, taking a step and hugging me. She soon buried her face onto my chest and sniffed.

"Happy anniversary... love" I said, pushing that word out of my mouth. Before I boarded the plane, I had a dating lesson from Hakyeon and Jaehwan. Apparently, in order to maintain a good relationship, ageyo, cute nicknames, and skinship were definitely needed. I didn't understand why, but they said so. Just this once I decided to say it, but this was the first and last time Faith was going to hear me say that.

"You said 'love'" I heard her whisper. Then she looked up. "My gift" she said, moving away and holding her hands up. I looked away and tried to hide a smile. She had no idea who cute she looked at that moment. Her eyes were puffy from crying, and she looked like a little kid asking for money on the new year's.

"I don't have it with me. It's inside my... car" I lied. And the whole, 'where's my gift?' 'me!' thing Jaehwanie told me to do... forget it. I'm so not doing that.

            Faith let out a pout. I told her to finish her work since the models were there waiting for her along with other people, and I never saw Faith finish a photo shoot so quickly like she did today. I've sat through her photo shoots when I came to visit, but today was the fastest. Everyone was on the move. I was surprised.

           

            Faith handed her baby to Milly so she could put it away. Then she walked over to the couch I was sitting at and made me stand up.

"Let's go" she said and I let out a sigh. How am I supposed to do this?

"Let's go" I repeated, heading out towards the exit of the studio.

"Where are we going?" she questioned. I my lips.

"To a place. It's a surprise" I said and she nodded, smiling.

"Did I ever tell you how much I hated surprises until I met you?" she asked, linking arms with me. I let out a smile. She did, plenty of times. But deep inside, I knew she enjoyed my surprise visits. And I loved seeing that shocked expression. Most of the time, she asked the same question. "When did you get here?" I loved when she asked that.

            Together, we walked out of the door of Miss Diamond. A white car waited for us, and I opened the door for Faith to get in.

"Wait - are we going to some party or something like you did last time? Then I need to get dressed properly." Faith spoke quickly before getting in. "And no, don't say 'you look good in anything'. I have a reputation around here."

"No. No parties." I said staring at her. She wore black shorts, a white top with a cream coloured blazer pulled on top. But what I said was true; no matter what she wore, she managed to steal my breath away. She looked good in everything. " Just you and me." I confirmed and she got in and I followed.

            Our destination was the hotel  was staying at; Phantom. When faith realized, she looked at me with shocked eyes. Usually, I stayed at a different hotel, but this time, president Kim told me to stay at his hotel instead of spending money on other places. And also, Faith's surprise waited there as well.

            We got off of the car and walked towards the elevators. Faith kept throwing questions at me and I had no answers to many of them. It was a surprise.

            We got off on the eleventh floor and walked down to hallway to the room. Then we stopped in front of a room and I knocked on the door.

"This is not your room?" Faith asked and I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter