Chapter 18 - Him

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So," the Duljjae noona turned to me. We were sitting on my study, them sitting facing me. "You want to marry Faith instead?" she asked, and I stared at her with an expression-less face. She nodded.

"Wow, isn't it obvious?" spoke keun noona.

"Aigoo, I feel sorry for uri Taekwoonie. Eonnie, can't we do something?" asked maknae noona.

"Well... there is one way" said keun noona and stared at me. "Get her pregnant" Aish jinjja! I can't believe her. I stood up from my seat and looked at her and they were seriously staring at me.

"I am not going to get Faith pregnant!" I said, and they all just stared at me. "Noona!" I couldn't believe them. "She's only twenty." I said, and they blinked together.

"Girls have babies when they are fourteen - fifteen now. Plus, right now, that's the only way to get harabeoji's approval."

"Unless she's a daughter from some big, famous person or company or something" added duljjae. I shook my head.

"Anyway, I'm just glad you've found someone who showed you what real love is. I was worried when you were arranged to marry Marinda. You two looked so different I knew you'd never love her. Even we tried telling that to Appa, but you know how was. And when he passed away, Eomma begged harabeoji to cancel this arrangement, but he was no different from Appa. Sorry Taekwoonie, sorry we can't help you" said maknae noona. Suddenly, I wanted to hug my sisters and cry. And I never did that.

"So, what about the party? Eomma was telling us about some big party happening in couple of days." asked duljjae noona.

"I have to talk to Faith about it."

"Well then, if you need anything, just call us up. I think Faith is a cool girl. And somehow, she matches you perfectly well. She's the bubbly type anyone would want to get close to while you're the opposite of her. I guess, opposite did attract in this case." said keun noona, standing up. The others did the same.

            Following their exit, I was left in my study alone. I stared at outside, and it seemed the rain had picked up again. Did I want to marry the girl I was supposed to marry? Or did I want to marry the girl I've only known for two weeks? That was easy answer. I'd pick Faith over Marinda any day. But that choice wasn't given to me. Until couple of weeks ago, I didn't care at all. I was fine marrying Marinda and living our own separate lives. Starlight was big enough for two people to live together and never meet. But after Faith, I was lost.

"Master Jung" I didn't notice Butler Lee walk in until he spoke my name. I turned my attention to him. "are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter