7

Do What You Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I shake the hand off my shoulder and continue walking towards my classroom. My head is pounding with such intensity that it could give a drummer a run for his money. I don’t want to talk to anyone, desiring only to finish the last 15 minutes of class, go home, take an aspirin, and sleep for a long long time. But it seems the person is intent on shattering my plans because they just return their hand onto my shoulder, tugging this time, forcing me to turn around a little.

 

“Troublemaker...” the person says it like a sigh, the pity practically dripping in their voice.

 

I don’t know if it’s because my emotions are in hyperdrive, but the tone of their voice along with the mention of that nickname makes me angry. I don’t want their self-righteous sympathy. Their voice reminds me of my dance members who all looked at me with pity in their eyes when they heard about my parents. I need cookie dough ice cream and a bottle of aspirin, not someone’s stupid pity. I close my eyes taking a deep breath realizing I am officially up to my limit for the day so I release all my frustration on the unsuspecting victim.

 

“KIM ARI! It’s Kim ing Ari! Got it! Now leave me the alone!”

 

I turn around ready to leave but freeze mid-step when I hear a muffled giggle, which evolves into a chuckle then into full-blown snort-filled laughter. Spinning around to further rant I freeze at the sight of two girls bent over laughing. In a matter of seconds, the whole hallway is filled with their fits of laughter. The girl closest to me throws her head backward in hysterics. Her jet-black braid swings back and forth trying to catch up to the sudden movements she's making as she laughs even louder. The other girl has golden brown hair pulled up into a sleek top bun, her eye smile barely visible under her fringe. The fringe girl leans against the wall for support, even though she’s bent over she still towers over me, she can’t be shorter than 5'10.

 

Are they seriously laughing at me right now?!? I scoff and tap my foot on the ground impatiently, eager for them to recover and tell me what they find so humorous about my little outburst. The taller girl recovers first, face still red from laughing so hard. She nudges the girl with black hair to try and catch her attention but she just continues laughing. The taller girl actually has to pinch her for her to stop

 

“OWW! Ha Sun!”

 

The Ha Sun girl just chuckles and tilts her head towards me. The girl with black hair turns her face to me and I gasp. She’s the girl from the studio! The leader of F4! I mentally facepalm.  It just had to be her huh. What’s her name again..   Hwang Mi-cha? Hwang Minzy?

 

“Mina. My name’s Mina.”

 

My eyes widen, it’s like she just read my mind. Mina chuckles, presumably at my reaction.

 

“Funny seeing you here, Troublemaker. I didn’t think we would run into each other again.”

 

  Ha Sun interrupts with a scoff, “Yeah right, you knew exactly where she was gonna b-”  Mina steps on Ha Sun’s toes eliciting a grunt from her but effectively silencing her. Mina turns to me with a small smile, totally ignoring the death stares Ha Sun is sending her way. Okay then..what was that about?

 

“Anyways, thanks for that Troublemaker. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. Not since Yoongi dressed up like a maid. I didn't think those kinds of words--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter