12

Do What You Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile in Jimin’s apartment...

 

Jimin’s POV

 

 

“Taehyung, stall him a little longer, we aren’t finished decorating and we still have to get the cake. Okay. Alright. We’ll see you in like ten minutes.” I hang up the phone and walk over to where F4 and Bangtan (minus Taehyung and Jungkook) are busy putting up decorations and setting up for Jungkook’s surprise birthday party.

 

“Where is Troublemaker? Is she even coming?” Tae Hee asks after she puts up the last decoration, a "Happy Birthday!" banner which she puts right in front of the door. All kinds of different decorations decorate my penthouse that overlooks the Gangnam district.

                       (I do NOT own this photo but.. imagine it’s covered with a bunch of birthday decorations lol. )

Mina looks around and nods her head in approval. “All that’s left is for us to go get the cake. Jiminie~” I look up from my seat in front of the TV. She looks at me with an expression that I have learned means she is going to ask me a favor.

I narrow my eyes and look at her warily, “Yes?”

 

She grins at me and says in a sickly sweet voice, “Oppa do you think you can go get the cake?”

 

I shake my head, no, and return my focus back to setting up the Xbox so we can play 2K.

“The café isn't far away, it's only a few block! Pleaseeeee~” she pouts doing cute actions.

 

I roll my eyes and cringe, “Yah! Who do you think I am? J-Hope? Aegyo isn't going to work on me women!”

 

                                                                       

 

 

I tuck my hands into my jeans as I walk dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter