10

Do What You Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open the door to Coffee Prince and smile when I hear the familiar soft tinkle of the bell above the door, signaling a customer has entered. I walk up to the counter and order my favorite drink, a caramel latte with whipped cream and an extra espresso shot. Once I'm done I sit down at my favorite booth overlooking the street.  Not too long after the waiter brings my drink but before I'm able to take my first sip I hear: “Troublemaker!”

 

Not many people have that nickname, so I turn around to see who might be calling me and see Tae Hee, Ha Sun, Mina and Bora making their way towards my booth.  I silently fangirl to myself. It’s F4! This is the first time I’ve seen Bora up close. She’s even more stunning than I thought. Her blonde hair, the ends dipped dyed pink, flows down her back in loose waves. She doesn't wear the school provided white button-down shirt but instead wears a black Pierce the Veil shirt decorated with various pins and rips. The red and black plaid tie hangs from her neck but in the form of a choker. Instead of the standard knee-length socks, her long legs are clad in ripped up tights until they disappear beneath shiny black Doc Martins.  The only thing left unaltered is her plaid skirt. We're given a lot of leeway in how we style our uniform at BHSA, since it's an art school and all, but Bora has managed to break every single part of the small dress code we do have. Everything about her screams rebel and I love it.

 

(Standard uniform for all the girls at BHSA) ---->

 

I stand up to greet them, bowing ninety degrees. Ha Sun pats me on the shoulder while laughing “Why so formal?”  Hmm I don’t know, maybe because F4 is standing right in front of me! But of course, I don’t say that and instead shrug and try to not fangirl.

 

“So I guess you decided to take us up on that offer of meeting us after school huh?” Mina says grinning at me.

 

I try to be calm but I end up smiling halfway through. “Actually I forgot about that, I just came here because this happens to be my favorite coffee shop.”

 

“Well, it worked out in the end” I grin when Mina pokes me in the cheek before we all sit down in my formerly lonely booth. Bora and Mina sit on one side with Bora closest to the window while and Tae Hee slides into the booth on the other side sitting across from Bora, Ha Sun sits down next and I slide into the booth next to her.

 

Tae Hee jumps up like she just remembered something. “Oh right! You have yet to meet the last member of F4. Jung Bora meet Troublemaker, Troublemaker meet Jung Bora.”

 

Bora rolls her eyes playfully, “I can introduce myself, thank you very much.” She sticks out her hand across the table and I shake it “Hello, I’m Jung Bora, the only member worth knowing in F4.” She winks at me and I concentrate on not fainting.

 

“Don’t go around telling lies” Tae Hee says swatting her friend on the arm.

 

“Oh please you know it’s the truth.” Bora retorts.

 

“Yeah, maybe in your dreams.”

 

I watch in amusement as the bickering continues. “Are they always like this?” I ask the two not involved in the argument.

 

Mina and Ha Sun nod their heads “Unfortunately yes. Somedays I feel like I’m babysitting children” Ha Sun sullenly replies but the smile gracing her lips tells me she's joking.

 

“Here are your drinks,” The chatter ceases when we hear a male voice that I assume it's the waiter.

 

Having already received my drink earlier I sigh in content as I finally take the first sip of my latte. I close my eyes and revel in the sweet taste of the whipped cream accompanied by the energizing qualities of the espresso shot. I've been suffering from caffeine withdrawals all day and now that I've received it's all I'm thinking about. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter