11

Do What You Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's Friday, four days since my invisibility ended and my friendship with F4 and Bangtan began. When I went to school the next day I was introduced to Bangtan. Yes yes, I was fangirling inside but I kept my cool. They were all pretty nice guys and Hwang Mina and Jhope made a super cute couple. ( Jhina4L) I smile when I remember what it was like when I met the guys during lunch:

Flashback

I approach the lunch table and inwardly groan. Tae Hee invited me to sit with her and F4 at lunch today and I happily agreed but of course she “forgot” to mention one small detail. Bangtan was going to be sitting there too.

 

“Yeah...I think I’m gonna go back to my little table in the courtyard now. BYE!”

 

I try to run away but Tae Hee places a steel grip on my wrist pulling me closer and closer to the table of intimidating people.“Come on Troublemaker, this isn’t a big deal. They’re just a bunch of dorky guys!”

 

Yeah, super adorable dorky guys! I think to myself. I try to dig my feet into the ground but they find no friction so I end up sliding against the linoleum floor as Tae Hee pulls on my arm. I groan this is definitely not going to end well.

 

“There's nothing to be afraid of! Now...go!” Tae hee whispers into my ear. With one final pull, we reach the table, I trip over my feet from nervousness or clumsiness I’m not sure. Everyone's eyes turn to me and I feel my cheeks grow warm.

 

Jungkook grins jumping up from his seat, he slings his arm around my shoulders, I blush harder.

 

“Troublemaker, this is Bangtan,” he says making a grand sweeping motion with his hands. I bow and all the guys introduce themselves, a small smile creeps onto my lips when the introductions get to Taehyung. He sends me his boxy smile and I feel my heart do this weird jump thing.

 

“Troublemaker, oh I mean Kim Ari. Or is it okay for me to call you Troublemaker now?”

 

I watch as the members of Bangtan look around confused, while F4 stifle laughter. Bangtan probably wonders why Taehyung is speaking so comfortably with me when I’m not supposed to have met him before today.

 

“Did we miss something?” Suga says scratching his head. Jimin looks at Taehyung suspiciously before he turns to look at me, “Do you guys know each other?”

 

I laugh and sit down in the chair Rap Monster just brought me, Ha Sun on my right, Jungkook on my left and Taehyung directly across from me.

 

I smirk, “Well what do you think Tae? Do we know each other? Would you say we know each other well enough to be considered... friends?”

 

F4 breaks out in laughter and I can’t help grinning myself.

 

Taehyung’s eyes widen at the nickname I gave him and I feel my heart palpitate. But he quickly recovers and continues with our inside joke.

 

“I think so, only friends give each other nicknames right?” he says with a smirk.

 

I smile, “Well, if that’s true, Tae, why don’t you call me Troublemaker from now on.”

 

 

End of Flashback

 

“Troublemaker!”

 

I snap out of dreamland and return back to my first hour English class. Someone is waving their hand in front of my face. I blink and turn to see Jungkook looking at me with a puzzled expression, Tae Hee smiling behind him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter