/27

Do What You Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Buzz.

 

I stir in my sleep.

 

Buzzzzz.

 

Groaning, I nestle my head further into the pillow trying to block out the vibrating sound that has disturbed my sleep.

 

Buzz Buzzzzzzz. It seems angry now that I tried to ignore it.

 

I’m awake, I’ve always been a light sleeper. Sigh. Great. I blink my eyes open, suppressing a yawn, but when I look up I’m met with a set of parted lips. My eyes bug out of my head and I involuntarily jerk back. It takes me a moment to remember Taehyung slept over last night... but that doesn’t explain why he’s so close to me.  I try to move back but something constricts me. I look down and see Taehyung’s lean arms wrapped around me and our legs tangled together. I can feel that I'm blushing as warmth creeps up my neck when I realize I really just slept on the same bed as Taehyung. He totally tricked me into it though.

 

I can’t help but smile a little at how warm and safe this feels, to have a guy’s arms around you, buuuuuut... then the rational part of my mind remembers this is in fact Tae, my friend, and my heart jumps for an entirely different reason. The more I struggle the more he pulls me closer and the more scared I feel. All of a sudden he pulls me so close that my head is laying on his chest. I can feel the constant rise and fall of his breathing, even the way his heart beats steadily ba-dump, ba-dump like horses trotting on a dirt road. It’s continuous and stable almost lulling me back to sleep.

 

I relax a little and my lips curl into a small smile, why am I always at ease with this guy?  I don’t know why but I always feel safe with Taehyung, even his heartbeat calms me down. Maybe it’s because he’s there every time I need him. Yesterday when I was crying at the dance he was there. When I needed to get my mind off of things, he showed up at my house, and now when I cannot sleep he becomes my own personal lullaby. Snuggling up to him I close my eyes and can't help but think-- Why does it feel so right to be in his arms?

 

“Taehyung?” I ask wondering if he’s really sleeping, but it’s muffled because my head is pressed against his sleeveless undershirt. He just snores in response and I scoff, does he really think I’m gonna believe he’s asleep when he’s moving so much? Weirdo.  

 

Buzz.

 

I flinch from the unexpected sound that breaks my trance from staring at Taehyung’s features, like his really nice jawline. Oh right, the whole reason I had woken up in the first place was because of the vibrating sound. I search for the direction the annoying vibration is coming from and find it’s below me.

I lift the covers up and find Taehyung’s phone, buzzing with messages. Someone must really want to talk to him. Speaking of Taehyung, he doesn’t wake up at all, he’s just snoring the day away like I wish to do. I stare at the black nest that is his hair and the way his body gently rises and falls. He basically takes up my whole bed with his long limbs, no wonder we are tangled in a mess of arms and legs.

 

I wonder did I really just sleep on the same b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter