14

Do What You Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ari’s POV

 

We arrive in front of Jimin’s apartment building but something isn’t right because the sign that reads Park Palace greets me. This is my apartment building.

 

“Yah Park Jimin! Are you a stalker or something? How do you know where I live?”

 

Jimin turns to me and gives me a strange look, “What are you talking about?” he muses as we walk through the door and into the lobby.

 

The concierge, Daesung at the front desk bows to Jimin, “Welcome, Mr. Park. Two more of your guests have arrived.”

 

Jimin nods, “I guess Jungkook and V are here,” he mumbles to me then turns to the concierge. “Thanks, hyung. I trust that you won’t tell my father about this little party I’m having?” Jimin says sliding a fifty dollar bill over to him.

 

“No, sir.” Daesung sends Jimin a reassuring smile before putting the money into his pocket. Jimin begins to walk away when Daesung grabs his arm. “I almost forgot, your father left you a message,” he informs handing Jimin a slip of paper.

 

Jimin doesn’t even read it before he crumples it up, violently if I might add, and throws it into a nearby trash bin.

 

“If he has something he wants to tell me he can tell me himself,” Jimin spits out before stomping off in the direction of the elevators.

                                                              

I stand there thoroughly confused as Daesung gives me a weak smile before going back to his work on his computer. What the hell just happened?

 

I quickly race after Jimin, and slip into the elevator before it can close, “Who are you? Really?” I ask super curious and confused.

 

Jimin looks at me and laughs. “Didn’t you know? My father is Park Ha Joon, the owner of Park Corporations, a few hotels, some apartments like this one and the constant pain in my .”

 

I stare at him in disbelief. Park Corporations? Jimin’s dad owns this building! That makes Jimin like a chaebol or something.

 

He uses a key to activate the penthouse button and continues, “My father hopes that one day I’ll take over the company and the empire he has worked so hard to build. Basically this apartment is his present to me.” Jimin snorts it in a joking matter but his eyes betray him, I can see the pain.

 

“He doesn’t care that my dream is to become a dancer. Well, truthfully he doesn’t even know I want to become a dancer. If he knew that I wanted to do anything besides continuing his legacy, he would probably disown me.”

 

Jimin smiles weakly, and continues on, his voice barely above a whisper, “All I can do is dream.”

 

Before I can reply or even make sense of the situation, the elevator dings and the doors slide open. Jimin’s whole demeanor changes, he goes back to his cheerful self, skipping into the living room, greeting everyone and laughing. But its too late. I’ve already seen the mask he wears and the pain he carries.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter