Key...What did you DO?!

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

JongHyun looked at me and then to Key who is red as a tomato slowly bending over, dying from his fight against laughing. "What…?" When he yelledKey doubled over, falling to the floor the, I jumped down the rail to help him up. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Our door slammed open and we all turned to see Minho towering in the middle of the doorway. "You all are so loud," he huffed looking from my bed then to me.

A chill ran over my spine as Key pressed his face to my chest while letting me hold him in my arms. My teeth clenched and I didn't know what to say. Sorry didn't seem good enough and would leave too many questions. It's not what you think would make him ask even more. So I just started at him. The connection between our eyes sent electricity through me but I couldn't waver. I couldn't let him think that I wasn't strong. His eyes narrowed and then he parted his lips. "Jjong Hyung, what happened to your face?"

It was then that the short boy jumped from the bed and scrambled to look at himself in the mirror. His fingertips hovered across his cheeks and he cringed trying not to scream, not to get angry, but it was too late. "Key! WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?!" Jjong yelled grabbing Key by the collar and shaking him.

"Yebo, you look so pretty…" Onew snickered from the doorway.

"I've been sworn to secrecy," Key coughed turning from the boy.

"By who?!" and then he stopped. "AeCha."

“Don’t involve her!” Onew snapped.

“She’s my cousin, I can involve her if I think she’s behind this. Where else would Key get this makeup from?” he wiped his face smearing his creamy eyeliner across his cheek, down to his jaw. Lipstick was painted across his mouth and blush, what he hadn’t just touched, was bright and thick from the apples of his cheeks to his ears. Oh god the BB cream was blochy vanilla on his caramel colored skin. “Hyung, do you see this?!” He pointed at his face.

“Aliens from space can see your neon eyeshadow,” he said bluntly.

JongHyun hit himself upside the head sending flecks of glitter flying from his hair. “Jinjja?”

“Hyungs whats...” TaeMin stopped and glanced at Jjong. “Hyung, you’re a tranny?”

The second eldest covered his face in his hands and started to weep dryly. “You don’t know my pain.” he stared to collapse against Key and I.
“Do we have enough makeup remover for this?” Taemin asked causing JongHyun to shut down throwing his weight completely against the two of us on the floor.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Short, but this is my second update today! (Song. Key and Melody. got a major chater ...after four months u.u) I was gonna add more, but the break here is much to natural for me to continue the chapter. sorry it's short OTL I'll write more once I finish my English paper.

I'll be in class tomorrow...singing:

"Would have rather fangirled~"

At least my professor seems to like my paper. Which is much longer than he origionally asked for.

~Meng

Any name suggestions for the new manager of Innocent? I don't think I've named her yet D: