two groups, one director.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

Yes, the last chapter was ty so I marked it. Yes this was intended because I am a (sorta-kinda) responsible Unni/Jiji. Oh the misery of it all (/T_T)/

haha you won't be missing anything~ so feel free to skip anything marked as ^^ or skip it because you're not old enough =____=

--

“Should we go looking for them?” the youngest of the two groups questioned again.

“Leave them be,” Aecha sighed. “There’s nothing you can do anyways.” He arms crossed over chest and she looked at each boy. “I wonder how MinHo’s interview went.”

They took turns shrugging.

“From the looks of it, I can’t tell if he just found out, or already knew,” Onew replied running his fingers through his hair. “Maybe we can-”

“Director!” YoungJae shrieked bowing so deeply that it frightened the others.

He smiled softly and then looked at them. “Where is Minho and MiSun? I would like to congratulate her and explain to Minho. I assume you all already know what was going on?”

They looked to each other and nodded. “MiSun just told us,” Key lied.

“Did she now? Well that’s great! I guess that leaves only one for this explanation. So where is he?”

“Director-nim, Minho wasn’t feeling very good so he went back to the dorm,” Onew said covering for the boy.

“What about MiSun?”

“She’s talking to Manager Hana right now,” Donghul smiled. “Hana is going to show her the new dorm.”

The director eyed him. “You speak of her on first name basis?”

Donghul flushed a vibrant shade and rubbed his lips. “We, uhm...we used to be friends.”

“That would make sense,” the older man smiled. “Well, tell Minho I have something to talk to him about.” And just like that, he was gone.

Aecha let out a huge sigh and grabbed onto Onew’s hand. “What are we going to do?”

“I can’t stand here and let Minho do something like this!” the youngest cried. “I love MiSun!” They all looked at the boy with questioning looks. “I mean, she’s the best Nuna I’ve ever had!”

“Nice save,” YoungSo smirked and YoungJae looped an arm around Taemin’s. “Taemin, why don’t the three of us go out for some coffee.”

Taemin pouted but shook his head yes. He needed to talk to someone about his broken heart.

“I don’t even want to know,” Donghul exhaled and then looked at the remaining (other) four. “Hey Key, there was something I needed to ask you about.... You know the dance...?”

JongHyun glanced to his cousin and his Hyung. He would have been the hugest , if Key didn’t snatch his wrist and pull him in the opposite direction. Which is exactly what Key did.

“Well...” Onew sighed looking around the empty hall, eyes falling on Aecha’s fingertips. “the hallway aired out fairly fast.”

She blew air into her cheeks creating an annoyed pout. “You’re doing it again.”

He blinked at her as she tried to walk away. His hands twisted around hers pulling her back until her body fell into his. “You know you love my sangtae,” he whispered into .

“Arraso, maybe a little.”

He clasped his lips around hers, teeth grazing the flesh. “You’re such a liar.”

--

The next chapter is , but will be uploaded later because I just woke up not long ago. e__e didn't get to bed until 8am because of work. OTL ...I will work on it.