a game?

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

::MiSun::

I took a seat at the table and rolled my cup of tea between my hands. The Kims took the seats across from me and TaeMin sat beside me. “HyunSun, are you okay?” the youngest asked snapping me out of my daze.

“Wha--?”

“You’re acting funny,” he said scrunching his nose.

I sighed and collapsed myself onto him leaning my weight to the boy. “I dunno. I can’t wait for all of this to be over,” I muttered.

His arm fell around my shoulder squeezing me lightly.

“Only for the Nunas?” I teased and his grip loosened. A smile curled across my lips and I brushed my nose against his cheek. “But thank you anyways.” I pressed my mouth to his cheek with a light kiss.

His skin became flushed and the Kims stared wide-eyed.

“Totally jealous,” JongHyun whispered.

Key elbowed him in the ribs as a sign to shut up. “She’s with MinHo, don’t even think about it,” KiBum muttered.

I pouted looking at the boys. Somehow I found myself walking over to them and my arms each made their way around a boy. “I’m going to miss you too,” I said muffling the sadness. JongHyun patted me lightly on the back but Key about burst into tears.

“Stop this nonsense,” he cried wiping his eyes clumsily. “You’re still here for a whole day. You leave tomorrow, so stop this now!”

My forehead fell on his shoulder. “Thank you for making me strong, but I have something terrible to ask of you...”

He looked at me and I could tell from his eyes that he understood. “I’d rather it be you. That way I know...” He nodded and I squeezed his hand. “Thank you.”

TaeMin took a sip of tea and I gasped holding a hand to my chest. “TaeMin, did you just have an indirect kiss with me?!” I shrieked and he spit out the tea.

Right then, MinHo walked into the room to see the four of us gathered around the table. He looked from me to the Kims and then eyed TaeMin. Did he hear me?

“What’s up?” he asked taking a seat next to TaeMin still glaring at him.

“Well, we were going to discuss today,” JongHyun pipped hearing the anger in his dongsaeng’s voice.

“What is there to discuss?”

“Good question~” Onew sang. “We’re skipping on practice today and taking the day off!”

I dropped my jaw. We NEVER had off, except when we went to the beach...but a whole day?

“I’ve already talked to our manager and he's set us up to go to the amusement park.” he folded his arms across his chest. “I know, great right?”

We all stared at him.

“Jinjja?”

--

“Yah! You’re sitting on my iPod!” TaeMin whined trying to push Onew away. “Your is crushing it!”

I looked over at the boys and bit down a smile. We were all sort of brothers I guess you could say, always bickering when not at the studio but supporting each other to be the best.

“Look, we’re already here! you don’t need it anymore,” Onew reasoned pocketing the device.

“You’re such a jerk Hyung,” the boy pouted.

JongHyun laughed and Key nudged me. “Here, right?”

I nodded. I had come to the decision earlier that morning that I would make him hate me, loath me. I didn’t want to know if he’d accept me as a girl. I had to protect him from the truth, I had lied to him.

“Let’s play a game!!!” TaeMin squealed once we all got out of the van.

“Oh no,” a few of us muttered. For the past few weeks I had seen a trend, whenever there was a moment, TaeMin would try to fill it with a game, and every moment...his hyungs would try to fill with distance. But there we were, the only poor souls at the front gate and the maknae wanted to play a game.

“Truth or dare!” he shrieked and we all lowered our heads.

“TaeMin, not now,” Onew groaned.

“After sitting on my iPod the whole way here, you owe it to me! And besides~ we haven’t played anything in a while.” We couldn’t argue with that. All of our time had been devoted to practice, sleeping and eating. He gave us a smug grin. He was right and we all knew it. “If JongHyun wins kai bai bo, then we wont play...if I win we do, and I start.”

The four of us looked at JongHyun, praying that he would win. TaeMin smiled. “Kai~ bai~ BO!”

Both had paper.

“Bo!”

JongHyun won with rock.

“Kai~ bai~BO!”

Both had rock.

“BO!”

Two flat hands.

“BO!”

JongHyun won with scissors.

“Kai bai BO!”

TaeMin won with paper.

“Kai~ Bai~ Bo!”

TaeMin held a flat hand again to JongHyun’s fist.

They looked at each other for a while planing out the next move. It was seriously too much thought over such a simple game, but NO ONE (but TaeMin) wanted to play a game. No one.

“Kai-Bai-BO!”

We closed our eyes, as if that would somehow stop the outcome of the game. When I squinted them open I saw JongHyun kneeling on the ground with a clenched fist, and TaeMin waving the air.

“Truth or dare anyone?”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

another short one. sorry TT_TT but I'm trying to write more. I hope you all have a happy NEW YEAR!~ (will try to update before :D)

anyone else think that JongHyun was doomed to loose? I can only imagine the torture TaeMin's hyungs actually go through.

will update realitively soon (I hope.)

 

Meng c:

 

I really wanted to THANK YOU all (I haven't in a while.) even when I spend a month on haitus from this story you still read my updates T~T...thank you. ( was truly ecstatic to see the view count reach the year I was born...and also all the members of SHINee n.n )