a bit suspicious?

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

“AeCha~yah-ah-AHH! WHAT DID YOU DO?!” JongHyun yells at his cousin as the six singers reach the SM building.

She covers her ears with her hands extending her elbows outwards. “Jjongie-ya, it was just a bit of fun.” The frustrated boy pulls on an arm and puts his mouth up to her ear. “Scrubbing it off was HECKA fun.”

“Ani~yo,” she whines pushing him away. “Stop it.”

“Hey!” Onew barks rushing to come between the family feud. “JongHyun, I already told you to leave her alone.” AeCha hugs the leader’s arm and makes a face at the distraught boy.

“But!”

“No buts! leave her alone.”

She pats Onew on the shoulder and nods in agreement. “Yah! ...little twerp.” He makes a move at her, but Onew extends an arm.

“Aish~” MiSun exhales watching the sitcom before her.

“Utterly pointless,” a voice says creeping up next to her. Her head to the side and her cheeks lift, widening her smile. “DongHul-ah!” She jumps at the boy who is surprised, but hugs her back. “I haven’t seen you all week!”

He smiles slyly patting the maknae on the head. A tender and sweet moment, but of course it was cut short by the twins bouncing and jumping into the scene. At this, a defeated Minho turned away from his hiding spot and checked his phone. Any moment he would be sitting in the director’s office, talking about what? He wasn’t too sure. Maybe he would push open the door and see a lovely MiSun waiting for him with a huge smile. That was all he needed, right?

He should be head over heals with her. The bright, new, upcoming actress/singer...she should have this kind of attention, not HyunSun the clumsy rookie. After his mental pep talk he looked forward to seeing the young girl’s face as he sat down in the chair next to her, folded his legs and sunk back into his chair. She had a great personality and was beautiful. He could easily direct these hopeless feelings for HyunSun to her...right?

He waited for the go ahead and twisted the metal knob between his fingers.

“Annyohase-” he looked around the room but saw no hint to the illusive girl. His eyes furrowed as the director motioned for him to take a seat.

“Choi Minho,” the man smiled clearing his throat. “Come, sit.”

Minho did just that and felt the weight of loneliness drop onto his shoulders. He then realized that even if she had been there, it wouldn’t have been right. He couldn’t push his feelings of HyunSun onto her, an innocent by-stander to the whole situation. She probably didn’t even know what was going on.

“I have a few questions for you.” The now dis-heartened boy looked to him and nodded. “What do you think of the trainee’s progress.”

MinHo swallowed. He didn’t want to talk about him. “Shouldn’t you be asking Onew Hyung?”

The director shook his head. “I feel that you are the silent observer of the group. The sharpest and brightest. If anyone would have noticed something, or figured it out...it would be you.”

(A/N: XD Kekekeke~)

MinHo huffed out a gust of air running a hand through his smooth hair. “I guess, he’s improved a lot. His dancing is much better and his rapping skills have increased drastically. I would say he’s shown great progress in a short about of time. Maybe he should stay longer!” He bit his bottom lip. Would it work?

“I’m afraid I can’t do that. What did you think of him before?”

Minho pressed his mouth together. “Before I got to see his talent, I thought he was a clumsy mess like Onew...but the more we trained, the more I realized just how amazing he is. I think he was ready to debut the day he stepped into the apartment.”

“But you just said that he needed more time with SHINee,” the director questioned.

“Ah-I did, didn’t I. Well, I mean...he was mentally ready. Still overflowing with talent, but he was in the mid set to debut. Focused and sharp, he’s always been willing to do anything he can to debut.” Minho rubbed his knuckles white and looked over the man.

“Alright then, was there anything you found interesting or odd about him? I need to know, even if it was the slightest thing.” Minho made a face. “I want to straighten out any misunderstandings before he debuts. Anything weird?”

Minho’s memory flashed back to them in the dorms, HyunSun pressed against him as he scowled to clasp the younger boy’s lips. Was it weird that he was so alluring, even his breath turned MinHo on. That must have counted as weird. “Not really,” Minho smiled to himself, the truth hidden behind those thick lips of his.

“You weren’t even a bit suspicious?” the director pleaded.

Minho thought of his dream the night before. HyunSun had pulled off a wig to reveal he was a girl and kissed him, but it was more than that. The boy had teased Minho passionately, making him feel hot in ways he’d never felt before. He shook his head, letting his dream slip away.

If anything, he was suspicious of why he tasted so good and fit perfectly beside him.

“That’s interesting, but nonetheless, VERY GOOD!”

The boy looked at him questioningly but the director flicked his hand, motioning for him to leave. “Thank you very much. I will be seeing you again soon, but for now...you need to get back to practice! Innocent’s debut is approaching.”

Minho nodded and slid out the door.

"Oh, and Minho..."

--

“YoungJae! YoungSoo! What are you... you’re hair!”

YoungJae slicked the left side of his hair back, although completely pointless because it was now much too short to run his fingers through. “Like it? AeCha cut it.”

MiSun looked to AeCha who then pointed to YoungSoo wearing a mirrored cut with his now black hair. “Aish, you two look good!” MiSun squealed.

“And you look like a boy,” YoungSoo said frankly. “When were you going to tell us you were the trainee following SHINee around like a lost puppy?”

“Yah! Hyung, don’t be soo~ mean.” YounJae frowned. “Meeee~Sooooooon-Ah~ when were you going to tell us?!”

“Wa-What are you talking about?” she stuttered backing up into DongHul who now sported a brown fauxhawk. “I told them,” he said smoothly.

“You did what?!” she paniced. YongSoo was no big deal, but YoungJae...he was another natural disaster.

“Don’t worry Miss Leader. MinHo is being questioned now,” he smirked.

“But-”

“Yah, don’t worry,” YoungJae teased.

“Hyun-Sun-ah!!!” a young boy shouted from down the hall. They all turned to him and he ran as fast as he could with Key following behind him. “Wae?!” He cried jumping on top of her. “Why didn’t you tell me today was your last day with SHINee?!!”

She put the kid down and looked him in the eyes. “I’m still going to see you.”

“But when you debut...with Innocent...We wont see you as much!” he whined.

Her eyes started to burn and she hugged the boy tightly. “I’m going to miss you,” she managed before choking on tears. She pulled him away and then looked at him properly. “You better eat my portions too, okay!”

He nodded quickly and then was pushed aside by Key. “Look,” he began. “We still have a week of practice. We can hang out, eat, do all the normal stuff but live together.” He bit his bottom lip before wrapping his arms around her shoulders. “But that was my favorite part! It’s going to be so quiet without you,” he whaled.

“What is...” a deep voice boomed and all nine of them looked up to the boy. “What’s going on?” MinHo asked thoroughly confused by the situation.

“We’re just saying our goodbyes,” Key choked and then hid behind DongHul.

“HyunSun, you’re part of Innocent?” MinHo asked extending an arm to reach his cheek. All of the members, both SHINee and Innocent watched in shock as he assumed HyunSun to be the fourth male member...

With one swift movement, MinHo tugged at HyunSun’s hair letting everything underneath fall behind MinSun’s shoulders.

...Or so they thought.

 

 



So....with all that happened the past weekend on AFF~ I'm sooooooooOooOooOoooooo glad that I save my stories to my google account... O_O if not, I'm sure I never would have finished this. T.T that's just how I am.. (lost 2 chapters .-. )

Sorry to say that this is coming to an end ;_; (but I'm so addicted to genderbenders it's not even funny. I blame thank Hana Kimi ...Minho Sato? huh...huh OuO?) To curve this need to keep writing genderbenders...I'm going to have a U-Kiss shortfic. Not sure when.

Trying to do as much school work as I can during my Spring Break u.u No MORE!

Next chapter is short, so look for it soon.

Also, is there anyone against in this fic? I'll label the chapters as M but I would like to know ahead of time. (Not sure ho people feel about this :\ )

 

~Meng