always welcomed.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

The director looks at me. “MiSun, you have one week to come up with a name for your group.”

I feel the color drain from my face as I struggle to stand up.

“What’s the rush?”

The director chuckles to himself and twists in his chair, “You all will be debuting in less than a month.”

I look around the empty room soon to be occupied by my band mates.

“Are you serious?”

He nods. “We need to start preparations for your single. Since the four of you have been separated for the most part, I need you all to utilize your time together.”

The boys knock at the door and start to fill in the empty seats.

“Everyone is here?” the director asks and I sigh.

“All here,” I smile at his lame joke. There are only four of us. Of course we’re all here.

“While we had our break time at the apartment we all agreed on a name,” YoungSoo says leaning forward in his seat.

My mouth gapes. “Since when did you all start living together?”

YoungJae counts his fingers, “About five days ago.”

“I’m the leader, why wasn’t I informed about this?”

YoungSoo shrugs, “We assumed your manager told you.”

My face falls to the table. “I haven’t seen him in weeks.”

“Excuse me, director?”

I look over my shoulder and see Minho standing in the doorway.

Sh-t! What the hell is he doing here?!

“Yes?”

“Ou-our manager…I mean, SHINee’s manager, well I guess he’s mine too…anyways he’s wanting to know about our special performance in the next few weeks.”

His voice seems uneven, almost scared.

F-ck, did he just figure out my secret?

“Ah! I forgot. If you all will excuse me, I’ll be right back,” the director says standing up.

“Someone’s got the hots for our magnae,” Donghul jokes.

I don’t dare turn to Minho; instead I wave my hand at Donghul as in indication to shut up.

“Aigoo~ he’s blushing!” YoungJae squeals.

I hold up my phone and display the screen. A box pops up that says “Would you like to delete this contact.”

“You wouldn’t.”

I scroll over yes.

“Mi, MiS-”

My name!

“SHUT UP!”

He pouts. “Don’t delete me from your~ life.” TT_TT

I place the phone on the table.

Will you all shut the hell up?

“I’m back,” the director announces sitting comfortably at his seat.

“Minho-yah, I scheduled a meeting with your manager, he should fill you in on everything later.”

“Thank you,” Minho says and I feel a pair of eyes glance over me.

Global Takeover says goodbye SHINee boy!” YoungJae waves and I kick him from underneath the table.

The door shuts and the director continues as if nothing happened.

“What is Global Takeover?” the director asks adjusting his tie.

“It’s our name, GT for short,” YoungJae smiles.

“I don’t like it,” the director says briefly.

YoungJae gasps in such a way that demands a word bubble saying “Blasphemy!”

I laugh, he’s such a kid.

“But we racked our brains for days!” YoungSoo explains.

YoungJae nods and stresses his brother’s words. “DAYS!!”

Donghul exhales slumping back in his seat. “We’ve been shot down Youngs it’s okay.”

“Is that a collective nickname?” the director chuckles.

“Donghul’s been using it since he met us,” YoungJae smiles. “Why don’t you like the band name?”

The director scratches his head and sighs. “It doesn’t fit your image.”

“We don’t have an image,” Donghul snaps then glances at the director apologetically.

“I have no intentions of letting you all debut outside of Korea any time soon. If you were to debut outside of the country and also here then I might consider it, but the fact of the matter is I’m not sure how well a co-ed group will do. Just look at Co-ed School, they haven’t had a song on the radio in months.”

(A/N: sooo sorry CES I love you T.T   CES was the only Co-ed example I could come up with, sorry :( )

I shrug, “You said to have a name by the end of the week. We can do that.”

The director smiles at me. “I’m also ending your training in the next week or so. You’ll move in immediately into the apartment above the boys. Aecha and another stylist will share it with you.”

I feel like I’ve been kicked in the stomach. I knew that I wouldn’t stay with SHINee forever, but I didn’t realize it would be this soon. I’ve only been with them for two weeks.

“You all have until the end of the week and then you will meet your new group manager.” The director turns to me. “There are a few auditions coming up in the next few days. I assume your manager told you, but just in case.” He slips me a piece of paper.

I bow, “So I can try for an acting role?”

He nods. “I’m expecting the leading role from you.”

“I’ll do my best.”

--

I collapse on the couch and turn on the TV.

“Anything good on?” Minho asks sitting down next to me.

Sh-t, I wonder if he knows about me being a girl. He could be playing along because he thinks he’s the only one that knows.

“Doesn't seem like it,” I click the channel button. “Hyung, what do you think about me?”

He laughs.

Was I too forward?

“I think you worry about formalities too much.”

“Not that,” I sigh passing Mnet.

“Hmmm, I think that HyunSun has pretty skin,” he says brushing my hair behind my ear.

Oh god…it’s only a wig. Don’t touch it! It might fall off! D:

“And that’s all?”

Tell me if you know! O_O

“I think you’re pretty cute, I mean for a boy you’re adorable. You give Taemin a good run for his money.”

I start to blush and turn away handing Minho the remote. “Watch what you want.”

He turns it to Star King and rests his head against my shoulder.

“I don’t know how long you’re going to be here, but you’re always welcome. I hope you realize that.”

He’s almost being too friendly.

“I think I’m going to miss you all when I leave.”

He laughs softly taking my hand and playing with my fingers.

“You can always come back.”

Stone-faced, I watch as Kang Ho Dong introduces a new guest onto the stage.

“Do you mean it?” I ask, but there’s no reply.

He breaths lightly, his weight shifting up and then falling.

He’s asleep, next to me…again.

I take his hand and squeeze his fingers with mine.

Oppa, I hope your offer is still standing once I become a girl again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

i've noticed that i like writing about YoungJae and his crazy cuteness. i can't discribe how he looks in my head but it's like a cross between a curious fox and a puppy. if i wasn't lazy i'd try and draw him, but ugh...i'm so out of art school. =_='

anyways much thanks to Alliekat_6 for the group name. i think it's a really awesome name, but i already decided on one. (just waiting for the correct time to feature it) i don't know if its really any good, but i think it fits the members.

enough, before i start rambling again...

hope you liked it! i'll try and update as much as possible.

bunchies of love,

meng.